Generations Radio | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: generations
MyChurch Code#: 43397
Generations Radio
Kevin Swanson  |  Parker, Colorado
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,305 total user comment(s)

Sermon7/20/17 9:49 PM
paul n from australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by paul n
• Posted 36 hours ago
good and informative, thank you.

Sermon7/19/17 5:57 PM
BG from San Diego  Find all comments by BG
• Posted 3 days ago
Why Johnny Can't Sing Hymns
Kevin Swanson
comments
“ Much-needed message ”
This message is 7 years old but is still vitally important. We lose so much when we neglect the heritage of Christian worship through the centuries. I am so glad that my church uses the Trinity Hymnal from Great Commission Publications. It includes hymns from earlier centuries through recent times. I have my own copy and I use it in my personal devotions. It is a real treasure.

Sermon7/18/17 10:09 PM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
• Posted 4 days ago
comments
“ What encouraging news! ”
What an encouragement to hear of a nation repenting and turning toward God in these dark times! Thank you for having this man on your program. May God continue to bless and prosper the nation of Hungary and may He keep out the Western cults such as Mormonism and the JW's.

Sermon7/18/17 8:54 PM
Reformed Baptist from Mississippi  Find all comments by Reformed Baptist
• Posted 4 days ago
comments
“ Very Encouraging! ”
Exciting to learn of God's work in the nation of Hungary! What a revealing contrast as the apostate nations of Western Europe are considered. Oh that every nation would turn to the Lord God!! God is faithful to work in every age! Let His people not forget His works!

Sermon7/12/17 11:28 PM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
“ Important message ”
Very interesting information. I will go to his website to find out more. Thank you Kevin Novak for the work you are doing. May God give you wisdom and success

Sermon7/3/17 11:43 AM
Justified1 from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Justified1
My sheep hear my voice, I know them , and they follow me. Jn 10:27

Sermon6/23/17 4:38 PM
Jim Wehrli from michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Wehrli
Great sermon. I would like to tell you my experience with alcohol. I have never had a drink in my life. On January 13, 2010 I was heading to church at 5:50 pm. I was driving along and see headlights heading right at me. I was hit head on by a drunk driver. I shattered my right heel. dislocated my right index finger. And I broke 4 ribs, Also i was unconscious for about 2 hours.

Sermon6/23/17 10:13 AM
penny  Find all comments by penny
comments
the church should be the truth tellers... yet, our leaders do not deal with the realities of the deep state and cultural Marxism and the genocidal scheme of global warming and collapsing the first world with invaders. instead of complaining, step up to the plate. the world has always had conspiracy.... its in the bible. what matters in these stories is what are the facts, and what would Christ have us do?

Sermon6/23/17 7:59 AM
Kevin Swanson from Parker, Colorado  Protected NameFind all comments by Kevin Swanson
comments
This was a quotation from Romans 16:20, Paul's reference to the church at Rome. .

Sermon6/22/17 12:38 PM
Cole Katchmark  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cole Katchmark
comments
“ question? ”
Did you say the head of the serpent will be crushed by the church in Rome? Please clarify.

Sermon6/20/17 9:57 AM
Diane from AL  Find all comments by Diane
comments
Kathryn from Ohio: I understand your concern about punishing women for abortion who are misinformed, but in this day and age with all the technology and especially recent videos about planned parenthood's selling of baby body parts, with pictures available of aborted babies, I seriously doubt if there are any women/teenagers out there who don't know what they're doing. They deserve the death penalty in my opinion as does the abortion doctor and nurses. They are all guilty of conspiracy to murder.

Sermon5/21/17 12:10 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
comments
“ Absolutely Macabre ”
My husband and I considered IVF for about 5 minutes about 15 years ago. Since becoming a Bible-believing Christian, I understand in no uncertain terms why this is wrong. Anytime we play God, especially with our own fertility, it backfires. I gasped in horror to learn this couple encased their dead babies to make jewelry. This would be like asking the abortion clinic, say you had twins, for "the tissue" so you could make matching earrings out of them. God have mercy...

Sermon5/20/17 9:09 AM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
comments
“ Great Broadcast! ”
Good warnings about emotionalism and sentimentality and the danger of living by feelings. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord..." {Isaiah 1:18}. Reason needs to be based upon the unchanging truth of the Bible, not the fickleness of feelings.

Sermon5/11/17 5:05 PM
BG from San Diego  Find all comments by BG
“ Powerful ”
Thank you so much for this interview Pastor Swanson. I had never heard of this man or this book before. I wish that every pastor and every missions board and every Christian would listen to this and would pray asking God how to apply some of the lessons from this man's work to our own lives. I'm going to order the book and find out more about the powerful work God has done through a willing vessel.

Sermon4/29/17 4:00 PM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
“ Alarming ”
The Lord God is allowing the evil one and his followers to win so many battles these days. We, the church, need to pray much more for our states and our nation. Thank you Pastor Swanson for this broadcast. And thank you to the brave former legislator whom you interviewed.

Sermon4/28/17 7:32 PM
Buckeye state Believer from Ohio  Find all comments by Buckeye state Believer
I would argue that it's worse. Not only are these churches afraid to speak against these sins-they support them! On United Church of Christ local church website, they "affirm" LGBTQ and "reproductive justice." Are these the different Christs the Bible talks about? "Affirming" sexual sins, including transgenderism, as well as killing our unborn babies via abortifacients and abortion? The Presbyterian USA does the exact same thing. Including support of Planned Parenthood. Somehow, I don't picture Jesus affirming these things. They must read the Bible with a Sharpie marker.

Sermon4/18/17 7:57 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
Silly CHRISTIANS will give kids names of Indian tribes like Dakota.. I also think, those are single moms doing this as well IMO, the best names for kids were those of baby boomers. I gave my soon to be 22 year old daughter a boomer name. She hated that most women who had it are over 40, but now, she doesn't care, since her generation has lots of odd names

Sermon4/14/17 3:23 PM
Penny  Find all comments by Penny
comments
why have we lost Hank Hanegraff? then listen to Mr Swanson lament that we've lost the respect for the Christian Sabbath, lost our voices, blending, the art of music in our tradition,"Trinity form of art".... we have become so sectarian, so "rationally minded" (as opposed to "spiritually minded") that we've lost the sacredness of all of these things. and as we've given away the sacredness of the Christian life in its fullness, people are having to find the alternatives in other areas of society.... out-sourcing ourselves into oblivion. a wholistic look at what the gospel really is, the whole thing, not just the PC or easy believism parts is necessary. I think people are thirsty for this...

Sermon4/14/17 2:35 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
Hymnals also show a score.. You could read the melody

Sermon4/4/17 12:47 PM
Diane from AL  Find all comments by Diane
comments
“ Oops ”
My first comment was meant for the broadcast on the four women writers of evil. This could be proof that women over 60 have trouble with technology. Haha

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Neil C. Stewart
When God Washes Feet

John 13
Christ Covenant Church

Event: Aug 24-26, 2017
The Beauty and Glory of the Reformation

2017 Puritan Reformed Conference
Conference
Puritan Reformed Theological

Sermon: Restoration Of Country Part 2
Dr. Andy Bloom

The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Amazon Fire TV New!