Attention all broadcasters!
New! Version 1.2.12 Minor Update!
Version 1.2.11 + 1.2.10 Minor Update!
- New: Khmer translation
- Webcasts can now be sorted by distance from user
- Compatibility fixes for SermonAudio website updates
- Miscellaneous visual improvements
Version 1.2.9 + 1.2.8 Minor Update!
- Incorporated the latest translations from our volunteer translators
- Settings > Content Language list now sorted properly when the interface language is non-English
- App now detects legacy login attempts and presents informational message prompting user to create an account
- Hymnal and Daily Devotional can be launched from app
- New Sermons at top of Discover tab as well as on the Home tab
- Featured and sponsored items
- Favorite Sermons now called Bookmarks
Version 1.2.7 Major Update!
- New feature: Search history
- Stability improvements
- Newest Series listings now filtered by configured content language
I extracted this 1-min clip from the latest VLOG in order to highlight the great work of our dev team in tackling the task of internationalization. This is no small undertaking. And it is our desire is to create sermon repositories in every major language on the planet.
- Support for Spanish, Portuguese, and Farsi languages
- Improved handling and feedback for network errors and offline conditions
- Dates are now formatted in a locale-appropriate manner
- Audio-only webcast playback now supported
- New language filter allows sermon listings to be filtered by language
- App now displays the current sermon title and speaker image on the lock screen player controls, instead of displaying information embedded in the media
- App now supports playing audio-only webcasts
- New ways to discover broadcasters: by language and by group/denomination
- Searches on a series page now hide the header for improved usability
- Login and Signup pages now have reveal password functionality
- Android: Recent history and other sermon listings now display listening progress indicators
Version 1.2.6 Minor Update!
Version 1.2.5 Minor Update!
- Significant search improvements
- Reduce initial load times for some screens
- Gracefully handle application authentication failures
- Improve wording of signup and password reset messages
- Speaker listings show last name first
- Fix download cancellation
- Fix pluralization wording issues
- Speaker sermon listings accessed via broadcaster pages now show only sermons published by the broadcaster
- Prevent some crashes
Our completely rewritten Sermons 2.0 App for iPhone and Android allows you to easily browse, search, follow, and favorite any of the 2M+ sermons on the most trusted sermon platform from thousands of conservative churches and ministries worldwide.
- Full hashtag support
- Full user comments support
- Improved offline detection
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Some important new features include:
Watch this short 4-minute video that gives you a brief introduction to some of the biggest new features of this brand new overhaul of an app.
- Free user accounts.
- Follow broadcasters, speakers, series.
- Favorite sermons.
- Download audio + video.
- Improved fuzzy search.
- Play history with percentage.
- Powerful live webcast search and filter.
- Feed based on followed content.
- Radio + QR scanner.
This is an entirely new app that does not replace the old app just yet. You must search for "Sermons 2.0" to find it. You can still download our legacy SermonAudio App for both iPhone and Android if you need the extra functionality of the older interface.
Our new Sermons 2.0 App features a simple yet modern design aesthetic that is 100% native. It works great on mobile devices of any screen size include landscape mode, tablets, etc. Almost a full year in development, we hope you'll enjoy this fresh new way to access our sermon repository completely free of charge!
Free user accounts.
A first for SermonAudio is the ability now to create free USER ACCOUNTS that you can use to favorite sermons and follow broadcasters, series, and speakers. Over time, your user account will be an important aspect of your experience interacting with the site.
A fresh new look for every broadcaster.
Every single broadcaster on SA has a beautiful page to house their entire library of sermons. Completely organized by Newest, Series, Year, Scripture, Speakers, and Categories. Live webcasts are prominently shown here as well.
Library for all of your things.
Enter the Library which conveniently houses all of your favorite things, including, all of your followed broadcasters, speakers, series, and favorite sermons and downloaded media. It also shows the recently-played sermons.
Rock solid playback experience.
We've worked very hard on ensuring that the playback experience is rock solid. You can auto-play from one sermon to another, repeat, shuffle, and adjust playback speed by increments. It's native. It's beautiful. And it just works, and works well.
There's so much more in our new Sermons 2.0 App that we can't include in this brief announcement. Things like the 24-hour radio, QR scanner, multi-search, user comments, live webcast search + filter, and we're constantly improving the app.
IPhone users download from the App Store:
Android users download from Google Play:
Enjoy! And spread the word!