Generations Radio | SermonAudio.com

SUNDAY
SEP 25, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: generations
Generations Radio
Kevin Swanson  |  Parker, Colorado

Page 1 | Page 5 ·  Found: 1,216 total user comment(s)

Sermon3/21/16 4:12 PM
Violet from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Violet
comments
I have been to about 100 churches trying to find one that preaches and teaches the proper male/female roles found in the Bible. I teach a group of women that are learning the proper roles. We have to keep it secret if we want to have a peaceful group. Keep on teaching Gods word as it is. Thank you.

Sermon3/14/16 9:13 PM
Shanna Sansom from Detroit, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shanna Sansom
“ Christian Unity ”
Why are you so willing to divide gospel believers for the sake of a political agenda? Using Clinton faith against Trumps non existent faith? I don't get it!

Sermon3/13/16 9:22 PM
FG from USA  Find all comments by FG
David Bowie benefited society in one way. And that was in a statement he made in a 1976 issue of Rolling Stone when he stated "Rock and roll will destroy you. It lets in lower elements and shadows. Rock has always been the devil's music." When he said this he wasn't speaking metaphorically. These were simple facts from the horse's mouth. Alas the only good he did was ignored by society at large, and rationalized away by the vast majority of professing Christians.

Sermon3/13/16 9:06 PM
FG from USA  Find all comments by FG
comments
We need to stop equatingRoman Catholicism with Christianit. BTW I don't trust ANY pope.

Sermon3/11/16 1:29 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
“ You're doing your job. ”
If the Huffington Post attacked you, God bless you. Thank you for having the courage the speak out on these issues. I think you also qualified for some "right-wing-watch" hate groups, if I am not mistaken. Early last summer, my pro-gay marriage PresbyterianUSA brother approached me for my opinion on the gay marriage issue. Using what I have learned from the Bible, and referring to all sexual sin (humbly including my own as a saved Christian, I told him that I did not agree). He and his adult child he had brought with him had implied that churches that didn't agree with them are basically bigoted. When I gently disagreed with him when asked. He didn't know what to say or do and packed up and left immediately. Because I made a few posts about said incident on SermonAudio on another pastor's site, a Presbyterian website is now creeping and copying every remark I have ever stated on SermonAudio. My crime? I disagreed with leftist ideology. I came out of extreme leftist indoctrination. Got saved. I told my husband recently: I refuse to lie and I discern everything for truth and righteousness. I am also an ex Girl Scout, which I no longer support.

Sermon3/9/16 3:13 PM
Ohio from Ohio  Find all comments by Ohio
3/9/16-- Husband just bought gas and texts me that woman in line in front of him just won 40k in Lotto. He seemed a little miffed at this--at how easy this seemed. I reminded him that this goes against Biblical teachings. That we are to work for our living. Also discussed: how much did this woman have to gamble to get the 40k? That the $ goes to government schools which teach anti-Christian doctrine as well as grease a number of other unsavory palms on the take, that by the time the government ransacks the "40k"-she'll probably have half. Thinking she has some "lucky windfall"--this winning will likely stoke an adrenaline-based gambling addiction. They can have their Lotto winnings. Have not played in about 20 years and will never again.

Sermon3/4/16 3:44 PM
Jason123 from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason123
comments
“ Unite around Cruz ”
Listen Swanson's sermon on "Why does Trump support GLSEN?". We must be united to stop Trump. Liberals are trying to twist anyone they can against Cruz because he is the most conservative and has integrity. Is not Cruz the only conservative left standing? Listen to some of Bryan Fischer's (of AFA) reports on Trump. https://www.conservativereview.com/2016-presidential-candidates http://www.afa.net/the-stand/blog-authors/bryan-fischer/

Sermon3/3/16 8:34 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
comments
“ California AB 154 ”
Governor Jerry Brown passed this to expand abortion "care"-non-physicians can do this now before 13 weeks... But-it's ILLEGAL to burn firewood in the Bay Area--with fears of being turned in with fat fines... "Because it could cause reproductive harm." No wonder Ben Shapiro got mobbed. These are the fascists who is running California and the universities. I came out of this environment, undrank the Kool-Aid and now feel like a dissident in my own country.

Sermon3/3/16 8:14 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
comments
“ Liked the remarks ”
I didn't think I would actually laugh listening to the title of this broadcast, but I did. It was great what you said California Christian pregnancy resource centers. Use unreadable fonts... Put a lot of other graphic "noise" on the wall to compete... Another suggestion; Use a filter on the font so it's light grey :-)!!! Interesting thing about California: bought some firewood recently. On the tag it mentioned some law in California about how it's illegal to use it. I looked it up. Sure enough: in the Bay Area right now, I can be fined for having a wood-burning fire, with a $500 fine per occurrence. There is also a special Gestapo type line you can call to report your neighbor, and they'll come out and investigate! Why? It's considered toxic and can cause reproductive harm. Yet Jerry Brown made it super easy for non-doctors to perform abortions... FYI: have "The Witch" playing in theaters everywhere right now.

Sermon3/3/16 8:31 AM
Ellis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellis
comments
Jason I hate to break it to you but there is something seriously wrong with Cruz the fellow Christians I speak with feel the same way........it's cool you like Cruz but there is something really not right about that guy.

Sermon3/1/16 2:15 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
It's possible TRUMP may get CARSON for vice president, if CARSON doesn't win the top spot

Sermon2/29/16 1:38 PM
Jason123 from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason123
comments
Ellis, It is because of ignorant Christians and others Trump is winning. Ben Carson is a light weight moderate candidate with no chance of winning. Quit following liberal media narratives such as Fox and others. Cruz, who has the stongest biblical worldview we have seen in a long time, is the only one with a chance of beating the Trump who's beliefs are anti-Christian. A vote for Carson is a Vote for Trump. Exodus 18:21 English Standard Version (ESV) Moreover, look for able men from all the people, men who fear God, who are trustworthy and hate a bribe, and place such men over the people as chiefs of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties, and of tens. American Family Association https://ivoterguide.com/Summary.aspx Lastest polls show: Cruz +15 over Trump in Cruz's home state of Texas and Rubio losing to Trump by 20 in his homestate of Florida!

Sermon2/29/16 8:04 AM
Ellis from U.S.  Find all comments by Ellis
comments
“ one big reason trump is winning ”
I greet you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Hello Mr. Swanson, I have been listening to many people not understand why trump is winning. I have come to a conclusion - He is winning simply because he is not in the government. Some will claim because he is an entertainer...(doubtful) many like me have never seen his show....I do not support trump.....however by the time the primary gets to my state I probably won't have a choice (per usual) just thought you might want to consider this I believe it is the number 1 reason trump is winning ( I plan to vote for Carson if he is still in it). Thank You , Ellis

Sermon2/26/16 7:09 PM
Sneaky  Find all comments by Sneaky
It was a fascinating sermon. Everyone should listen to it!

Sermon2/22/16 3:09 PM
Neo  Find all comments by Neo
“ Well... ”
People seem to miss the point with Piper's message. I think the core of what he's saying is the mindset many believers have of putting their trust in guns and not in God, and having no reluctance to gun down some dude who breaks in just to steal a few things. I'm disappointed by some of the vitriol that Piper has been receiving about this.

Sermon2/21/16 9:08 AM
FG from USA  Find all comments by FG
comments
Wonderful! Franklin Graham has Samaritan's Purse. But why hasn't he separated from the Roman Catholic Church yet??

Sermon2/18/16 1:14 AM
PS from USA  Find all comments by PS
comments
“ ”
The word stranger in the LXX in Lev 19:34 is the word proselyte

Sermon2/17/16 6:58 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
i don't trust THIS pope

Sermon2/16/16 5:08 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
ITS OBAMA.. AND THE POWERS THAT BE alongside him(alinskyites)...i don't think he alone could have pulled this off, and with SCALIA DYING, we are going for a long 'ride'. I knew we would, in 2008, and thought he would last only one term, but in 2012, it just got worse....

Sermon2/11/16 7:05 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
it also matters, that we give our daughters feminine names as well... no more 'unisex' lite....or 'surnames'. i always thought this was a trap, and gave my daughter a feminine name. The bible makes a big deal in what names we give our childen

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 more

Rob Ham
Leviticus: The God Who Is Holy

KHPC Daily Devotional Podcast
Keystone Heights...

Trump's Pro-Abort Record
Kevin Swanson

Do all you can, By all the means you can, To all the people you can. ... John Wesley

Apple TV New!