Generations Radio | SermonAudio.com

DEC 7, 2016
About | $1 Signup!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: generations
Generations Radio
Kevin Swanson  |  Parker, Colorado

Page 1 | Page 2 ·  Found: 1,247 total user comment(s)

Sermon10/26/16 8:06 PM
Chris in Vancouver from Vancouver, BC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chris in Vancouver
“ Birth control ”
What about those of us who have no fertility and virility problems - are we to have a child (or more) every 9 months? Kevin, you've been married, what, over 25 years? Why do you only have 5 children?

Sermon10/26/16 3:29 PM
Tony from California  Find all comments by Tony
comments
“ Rethinking the church ”
Frankly, the church is filled with "so called christians" who really are not christians at all! Divine life will, I repeat will produce divine life. We need to continue to reach the people in the church. We never lost those who were never the church's to begin with.

Sermon10/26/16 3:25 PM
Tony from California  Find all comments by Tony
comments
“ ? ”

Sermon10/26/16 11:22 AM
penny  Find all comments by penny
comments
I wonder if the church has begun to ask the question why they lost the working class yet a candidate can speak their language? I hear a lot of judgment coming against them from established, mainstream leaders, perhaps those 'left behind' have missed something valuable that God was trying to do through them? We are the deplorables..... apparently.

Sermon10/21/16 11:55 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
WOW... using those lyrics to THAT song.. GOTTA LOVE MILLENIALS rescues the song... OH BLA DI, OH BLA DA IS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS GETTING MARRIED!! back in 1969! saw the sheet music.. but the BEATLES tend to slur the message when they sang it didn't know what it was as a little girl..oh well....

Sermon10/21/16 2:20 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
“ Wow! Forgotten Information! ”
Thanks so much for this information. I hope many, many others will listen to this.

Sermon10/19/16 3:53 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
comments
At UN sponsored "Year of the Woman"--which was my formal introduction to feminism and "pro-choice"--(I was @ 15), where bus loads if us public school kids with malleable minds were bused in for "social studies" classes, Betty Ford was there. Betty, a Republican, gave a speech promoting the ERA. Today, I have saved out of all I have been indoctrinated into. I am pro-life from conception to natural death. I won't as much as take a flu shot (for many reasons)--uppermost, that it may contain diploid cells from aborted babies. That bothers me greatly. With many Republicans, I can't see a scintilla of difference on the social issues from hardcore leftist Democrats. I have to remind myself daily that God is sovereign over all of this and thank Him for pulling me out of this.

Sermon10/12/16 4:48 AM
Jeffrey Youngblood from MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeffrey Youngblood
“ False dichotomy ”
Racism is a sin so I don't understand the point you're trying to make with this sermon other than to deny the problem is as bad and deep rooted as it is.

Sermon10/10/16 3:22 PM
Robert J Oughton from Phoenix, Arizona  Protected NameFind all comments by Robert J Oughton
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Thoroughly agree with your views on Judge Moore and on pro sports. My explanation to those who question my lack of interest in pro sports has long been that "I feel secure enough in my own masculinity that I don't find it necessary to derive vicarious masculinity from the exploits of a bunch of guys that I wouldn't want my kids hanging around with."

Sermon10/5/16 10:50 PM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
comments
“ Great Broadcast! ”
Thank you for the Biblical exhortation to "come out from among and be ye separate" from sports and worldly entertainment! The night cometh, when no man can work. We must do the works of our Savior while it is yet day and redeem the time.

Sermon9/27/16 9:54 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
this is what i CANT STAND!! HOMOSEXUALS USING CIVIL RIGHT LAWS FOR SODOMY... and equating it with mixed marriages BLACKS SHOULD BE MARCHING AGAINST THAT.. not a cop shooting a person....

Sermon9/22/16 10:38 PM
Tim Owen from Murrieta, Ca  Find all comments by Tim Owen
comments
“ No Sermon Audio ”
No audio.

Sermon9/22/16 3:44 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
this is SCARY--when CHRISTIANS or those who respect the church get this many abortions...2 Chronicles 7:14 comes to mind... and we ARE on the edge of a disaster politically

Sermon9/22/16 1:53 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
I know, there are pastors like Mark Gungor who brings this issue up often on his radio show. People email him questions which he uses on the show. He even said, this causes impotence in young under 40 males

Sermon9/20/16 3:01 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
Its possible, that the way these European countries are acting, could be a reason why Islam is making inroads.. and they are VERY AGAINST SODOMY.. also, i still see strong churches out there, but they tend to be the independent baptist types, where men and women dress gender appropriate... women in dresses/skirts and men in suits/ties/short hair NO PONYTAILS and they are KJV only as a rule

Sermon9/16/16 7:38 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
This is what happens when the family breaks down....like what happened in the last 50 years

Sermon9/15/16 6:18 AM
Florence from NY  Find all comments by Florence
comments
“ Thank you, Mr Swanson ”
The shaving of the beard was a very pagan practice, associated with the worship of various gods. Would you ascribe unrighteousness to every clean shaven Christian man today? Could it be that today these things don't have the same meaning?

Sermon9/14/16 7:29 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
TATTOOS ONLY CAME OUT.. when the people starting acting more PAGAN... it was the JEWS.. and then CHRISTIANS who stopped the practice..... its paganism creeping INTO THE CHURCHES tattoos ALSO GOT MORE POPULAR AFTER 9/11 and women look HORRIBLE with them.. although GUYS 'could' wear them on forearms, since they GROW HAIRY FOREARMS.. but on women, it looks like SKIN DISEASE from far away

Sermon9/14/16 7:26 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
not all young men in the GREAT DEPRESSION were unemployed.. my dad was hiring MEN at 16 and getting paid good money in an agricultural area.. and also driving a produce truck.. in CA perhaps, this may have been the EAST COAST of the US

Sermon9/13/16 6:13 AM
Mr. Henderson from Canada  Find all comments by Mr. Henderson
comments
“ I love your radio program! ”
I'm a big fan of the radio program. I wish we could get something like it in Canada. I have tattoos and they are just art to me, and no one I have met thought it was anything but. By your same reasoning of your proof text christian men shouldn't have gotees or eat rare steaks. Thank the Lord my righteous standing isn't from keep the old commandments. God bless! And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

The Benefit of Knowing Christ

KHPC Daily Devotional Podcast
Keystone Heights...

Travail of the Soul
Ken Wimer

SPONSOR | 400+

Gratitude to God makes even a temporal blessing a taste of Heaven. ... William Romaine

Android Wear