Generations Radio | SermonAudio.com

MONDAY
SEP 26, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: generations
Generations Radio
Kevin Swanson  |  Parker, Colorado

Page 1 | Page 4 ·  Found: 1,216 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/2/16 10:19 AM
Irish from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Irish
comments
Do your research? Where does that information come from? I want a single credible source (Are they objective, are they also fixated on UFOs, Idolize Trump, etc.)? Did you address a single word of my comment? So after all the anti-marriage, pro-abortion, liberal big-government policies of the other remaining candidates the thing you have against Cruz who has spent his life fight for religious liberty (https://www.tedcruz.org/issues/) is a conspiracy theory against Cruz's wife. Are you straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel? Appears so.

Sermon4/30/16 3:39 AM
doyourresearch from okc  Find all comments by doyourresearch
comments
“ nope ”
Irish, Do your research. I will not support a so called Christian whose so called Christian wife was literally on the Council of Foreign Relations, one of the most evil New World groups out there which also Rick Warren is on!!

Sermon4/29/16 4:39 PM
Noname from SA  Find all comments by Noname
comments
Ladyday, Are we to understand that the grace of God has caused you to distance yourself from this man, to the extent that you appear have earned your salvation? It seems that a person understanding grace would not condemn another. You apparently listened to more than one of his "dirty songs." Why more than one? And what difference does Christmas make? Where in the bible do we see gatherings to celebrate Christmas? Your righteousness may not be from Christ judging your overly critical spirit re Prince.

Sermon4/29/16 4:08 PM
Irish from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Irish
comments
“ Carson is not going to fix Trump ”
Carson who is a member of a cultic religion is not going to fix Trump. Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, But such as keep the law contend with them Prov 28:4. Carson does not contend with the anti-marriage, pro-murder, strip club casino thug he praises and endores him. Cruz is the only one left with a biblical worldview and he has integrity. Don't believe the media lies and attacks. The media and Trumpers want us to think it is over but Trump has a hard road ahead and that is why they are screaming it is over. Trump still needs 56% of remaining delegates and if Cruz wins Indiana it will make if virtually impossible or very difficult for Trump to win the nomination. Christians need to go to Ted Cruz . org and support him while there is still time. (Abandon Fox news and listen to Media with a Christian World View like Kevin Swanson and Steve Deace.)

Sermon4/29/16 8:49 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
He probably used drugs the whole time to deaden his conscience. Being raised not to celebrate CHRISTMASor take blood transfusions. Along with doing dirty songs

Sermon4/28/16 6:13 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
“ Good Show! ”
Disney's "Once Upon A Time" is one of the many shows that no one under 300 yrs old should watch! How old is the oldest living person?

Sermon4/28/16 3:53 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
trump seems crazy, BUT if he uses CARSON as a running mate... it might be 'ok' since CRUZ chose FIORINA yesterday.... _

Sermon4/26/16 6:21 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
i knew it the OBERGERFELL DECISION OF 2015 is going to hurt children.. and unless something happens, they will all be affected.. don't forget, too many people have to let DAYCARE raise their children

Sermon4/26/16 2:16 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
ever since the late 80s, we and the soviet union may have changed places in some ways...PUTIN DOESN'T WANT LGBTQ in his country, but we do??

Sermon4/20/16 3:17 PM
Roelf Schlebusch from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roelf Schlebusch
Thank you Kevin Swanson for speaking up. I whish to confirm that Jesus can and will set you free from this terrible addiction as was the case with me. He has restored and renewed me! This was not easy but a long and hard road. To those still caught in this black hole, read ps 107 and submit to God.

Sermon4/20/16 12:17 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
Next will be Zoophilia Pride Unless we get a strong spiritual REVIVAL

Sermon4/14/16 9:14 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
I'm not surprised, that the homosexuals are making inroads on states who legalized THC the same as alcohol.... CO and WA, are making lots of inroads, with a 4 year old boy not wanting to have homosexual gatherings..

Sermon4/11/16 3:30 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
comments
“ My testimony ”
If link to above testimony does not work, here's another way to read it: Google: my only child (graphic) + abortion it is not easy to read. My. first exposure to "pro-choice" (no baby should ever be a "choice"-so I detest this Madison Avenue created term), was in my public school, through U.N. sponsored social studies class "Year of the Woman" field trip. How easy it was to brainwash and indoctrinate a 15 year old. Always presented through euphemistic language, which makes me cringe. I am about to get real here. ("I am the way, the truth and the life.") THE ONLY TIME IN MY LIFE I GOT TO TOUCH MY CHILD WAS HOLDING HIS TINY, SHREDDED BLOODIED BODY PARTS IN KLEENEX, DUE TO INCOMPLETE ABORTION--Traumatizing me for life. I crave hugging this baby I love so much. I thank God for His mercy for even this sin and daily healing.

Sermon4/11/16 1:43 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
also, the sad part, is that these kids don't have parents, but PARENT(s) since the mom may not be even married to the dad, and she is already tired. This could work, IF the children's married (male, female have to say that these days ) grandparents were around, so the kid isn't just around the two parents

Sermon4/10/16 10:38 AM
Listen Hear  Find all comments by Listen Hear
I would highly recommend watching "Reasons to Endorse Trump" by Kevin Swanson from Thursday, March 17, 2016. It's a very good message on the reasons we ought to endorse Trump.

Sermon4/4/16 9:29 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
comments
“ Of Pollywogs and Monkeys... ”
Kids from the public schools are taught (like I was) that what exists in the human womb, especially in the early stages of pregnancy, is pretty much pre-human primordial life. I remember very primitive and minimalistic line drawings that represented such life. Pro-life censored. Then, we descended from apes... All manner of abortifacients & abortion as an option were taught. Christianity was mocked & chastity considered old-fashioned. They pumped some pretty lurid Rock n Roll into the halls. At age 15, I attended United Nations "Year of the Woman" rife with feminists. Came home with "pro-choice" literature & a condom. Parents unaware. Lost my way in art school & college. With respect to transparency, here is my story if you care to read it: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-927027 I don't mince words. It gets graphic to fight the euphemistic language of the abortion cartel. I am a highly repentant post-abortive mother. I have a story to tell. In one instance, I spoke to a group of pro-life Christian kids, who go to the clinics in Ohio. The leader's wife was reading "Tatooed Jesus" (in my library). I gave the kids my extra copy of book about the men who destroyed the West. I care deeply about this issue--more so than any other issue. Thanks for the show.

Sermon4/2/16 5:01 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
“ The LGBTQ & Abortion Biz ”
Are they one & the same? Why do I ask? Have deeply cared about the pro-life issue for years, but I almost always see this fellowship between lesbians, etc. & those who run the clinics. NARAL + accompanying "clinic" near me rented out a bowling alley for a fundraiser for abortions. As a business owner, if I owned that bowling alley, I could not rent for their purposes. The group looked very LGBTQ. What would happen to me if I declined their business because it violates my deeply held pro-life convictions? Can they use the LGBTQ card? Also, you gave made many comments on Donald Trump, which I desperately need to try to discern this election through a Christian lens. What are your thoughts about what he said to Chris Matthews of MSNBC about the scenario where if abortion were illegal, should aborting mothers bear some legal complicity, & thereby be in part punished? I deeply struggle with this question. Especially coming from my hardcore leftist public school/university "pro-choice" indoctrination. I believe many who commit abortion (not all) are woefully misinformed of the gravity & reality of the act until too late. Suicide rates skyrocket. I am in the grey area. No punishment at all diminishes the act, while I am not convinced stringing them up is an answer. Thoughts?

Sermon3/31/16 7:42 PM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
“ Great Broadcast! ”
It is a sad commentary when even professing Christian parents raise their daughters to prioritize education and employment over marriage and motherhood. Training to be a keeper at home is curiously absent from the upbringing of many of today's women. This makes a woman on her own extremely vulnerable to being used and exploited rather than provided for and protected. It may also cause her parents to be grandchildless.

Sermon3/28/16 3:55 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
These people must be on drugs!! Jesus said "in the beginning he has made them male and female " and marriage is about that... Homosexual wedding, simply isn't, and even THEY know it.. Homosexuals that is

Sermon3/25/16 3:27 AM

Special Meeting

Doctrines of Grace Oct 7-9 2016

Ian Ham­ilt­on, Tom Nettl­es, curt Daniel Speak­ers
www.faithbibleonline.net/ev..

Sponsor: Paul Washer Review: Puritan Hard Drive
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Do all you can, By all the means you can, To all the people you can. ... John Wesley

Apple TV New!