Radio Streams

SERMONS EMBED | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: 9225 | Set
MyChurch Code#: 00865
“Listen to this Preacher!”
Dale from Florence, VT

Sermon10/20/2020 7:50 PM
Les W from Hudsonville MI  Find all comments by Les W
Sorry to hear about your wife Thanks for the daily exhortation you give. Hebro3:13

Sermon8/22/2020 9:09 AM
Diana Kelley-Hess from West Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Diana Kelley-Hess
A Tour Of Hell
comments
What a powerful sermon and I wish more people would preach on hell and the consequences of living a ungodly life . Months ago I watched a sermon by Rev Charles Lawson from Tennessee on Hell. I shared this sermon on my Christian group on Facebook . God bless you brother and your ministry !

Sermon6/3/2020 1:48 AM
“ Great work of God. ”
Blessed work of God.

Sermon5/30/2020 2:30 PM
Stephanie from Nj  Find all comments by Stephanie
America Revival Or Ruin
comments
This is the type of sermon we all need to hear especially right now. I am so thankful there are pastors out there who can actually preach like this. Praise God. This is definitely a sermon to be shared, and a call to repent which is the only hope for our nation.

Sermon4/17/2020 11:58 AM
Janice Geist Thompson from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janice Geist Thompson
Revival Stories: Rolfe Barnard
comments
“ Rolph Barnard ”
Growing up in Grace Baptist Church in Fairborn, Ohio Mr. Barnard would come to our church and hold two weeks of nightly sermons. Often he would stay with my parents. He had a major influence in our family. I’m looking forward to reading your biography and sharing it with my brothers. Another very interesting preacher who came yearly was B B Caldwell. He also stayed with my parents. Looking back I now realize the incredible gift that God blessed our family and church with by knowing these men of God.

Sermon3/9/2020 8:17 PM
Paul Lorenz from Unadilla, NY  Find all comments by Paul Lorenz
America's Economic Chaos
“ Sobering Timely Wake-Up Call! ”
So true! A lot is being said about how the virus and stock market may affect the President’s re-election — alas, but next to nothing is said about turning to God and getting right with Him. Where are the calls to repentance? I hear nothing really (except for Dr Johnston and a couple of others). So tragic!

Sermon11/21/19 12:54 PM
BJohnston from California  Find all comments by BJohnston
America Repent!
Thank you for 3 mins of a sermon that we all in USA needs to hear. I enjoyed this so much I constantly pray for our beloved county and now I have more to pray for.

Sermon10/25/19 7:52 AM
Thankful to God from Florida  Find all comments by Thankful to God
America Revival Or Ruin
comments
This man TRULY loves the Lord

Sermon10/25/19 7:47 AM
Thankful to God from Florida  Find all comments by Thankful to God
America Revival Or Ruin
comments
I have been searching for no less than five years for a pastor who would truly preach the TRUE words of God from a real bible rather from perverted bible knock-offs. If it were not for SermonAudio and a few other Christian sites, I would never hear the kind of preaching such as Brother EA Johnston and others. I open this site several times every day (and night). I start and end every day listening to sermons that are uploaded to this site. I don't sleep well, so when I awaken in the "wee" hours of the morning, I open my laptop or my iPad and find a sermon to listen to or to watch. I'm never disappointed in finding a subject that I need more study of, so I'm so thankful to God for SermonAudio and its innumerable sermons that are available for my needs. Thank You Lord for supplying my great need and desire for Your truths made available to me through SermonAudio.

Sermon10/25/19 6:11 AM
Thankful to God from Florida  Find all comments by Thankful to God
comments
This pastor always stirs my heart and soul. I wish there were preachers like Brother Johnston in my area. Preachers now seem too lazy or lackadaisical to even TRY to bring messages that lIne up with the true word of God, and they spend too much time making stupid jokes or filling their sermons so full of nonsense until there is no room for truth. Week after week of meatless, watered down nonsense. I've given up. I come to sites like SermonAudio to hear my personal carefully chosen preachers, such as Brother EA Johnson in order to hear sermons that are edifying, true to the real Word of God, and bereft of jokes and nonsense. It is so frustrating, the dry toast sermons preached from so many pulpits now. Sad and heartbreaking.

Sermon10/11/19 4:03 PM
NOAH from SOUTH LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by NOAH
VERY GOOD MESSAGE, ONE THAT A LOST WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR. GOD BLESS THE PREACHING OF HIS WORD.

Sermon9/25/19 10:27 PM
NOAH from SOUTH LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by NOAH
THERE ARE SO FEW TRULY BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS IN THIS COUNTRY THAT IT IS SCARY. THE CONDITION OF OUR COUNTRY REFLECTS IT. GOD HELP US !

Sermon9/12/19 11:21 AM
Dale from Florence VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Firecracker Lives
“ Would add to that list ... ”
I personally would add to Stephen Olford and Adrian Rogers the following names: Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Paul Washer and Brother E.A. Johnston himself. They all inspire me to walk closer to Christ Jesus.

Sermon9/12/19 11:16 AM
Dale from Florence VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Prelude To Terrible Judgement
While so many beliebers are expecting a Rapture at any moment, I believe God’s judgement is coming on this nation before Christ returns. Why should we be exempt from reaping what we’ve sown, just because we’re Americans? Yes, I truly believe we are slated for judgement.

Sermon9/12/19 11:13 AM
Dale from Florence VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Very convicting! Need more of this type of preaching across the land. We need revival desperately. I don’t believe it will come, but I desire it with all my soul. Thank you brother Johnston!

Sermon9/12/19 11:11 AM
Dale from Florence VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
God Leave Me Alone!
Great soul-searching message! Should be shared with all pastors.

Sermon9/6/19 7:11 AM
Jim Allis from Dorset  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Allis
Call To Revival
“ I havnt communicated with you recently = ”
you may remember me here in S W England UK but I was reminded of you as I saw your photo after downloading one of your addresses on revival. You are deeply convicted about this and rightly so. You even autographed the book. Sadly I cant find it at present but I know it was a great blessing at the time.. I would like to reciprocate . Could you send me your address to [email protected] May God continue to bless you in your ongoing ministry. Would be great to hear from you Jim

Sermon8/3/19 6:14 AM
Dale from Florence, VT  Find all comments by Dale
comments
“ Thirsting for Revival! ”
I’m thirsting for Revival in my own heart, in my church, in my state, in my nation, and around the world. If we keep holding back in completely surrendering to God, how can we experience revival at all? Why should God send it when we are a disobedient people, when we haven’t repented? May God raise up men of God to preach the fear of God once again. It is worse out there than most of us have any idea! May the Lord Jesus Christ help us!

Sermon7/31/19 10:37 PM
NOAH from SOUTH LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by NOAH
comments
WE NEED REVIVAL AND JESUS IS THE REVIVER !

Sermon7/31/19 5:19 AM
Dale from Florence, VT  Find all comments by Dale
When Sin And Folly Abound
“ Listen to this Preacher! ”
9 Minutes of soil-convicting preaching! The churches of today: No Repentance, No Conviction, No Fear of Judgment, No Fear of Hell, No Fear of God! Just laughter and levity, no solemnity or brokenness .... just like the man of God said. May God Almighty help us!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Dr. Peter Masters
The Greatness of Christ

Colossians
Sunday - AM
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05

Hourly: Winning Battle Over the Mind
Dr. Frank Gagliano
South Haven Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

60% Off Thom Rainer’s Course Bundles

Cyber Week Sale – Save Hundr­eds on Bests­ell­ing Video Courses for Church Lead­ers

Sermon: El Costo De La Resistencia