Evangelism Awakening | SermonAudio

SERMONS EMBED | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: 9225 | Set
MyChurch Code#: 00865
“Listen to this Preacher!”
Dale from Florence, VT

Sermon10/11/19 4:03 PM
NOAH from SOUTH LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by NOAH
VERY GOOD MESSAGE, ONE THAT A LOST WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR. GOD BLESS THE PREACHING OF HIS WORD.

Sermon9/25/19 10:27 PM
NOAH from SOUTH LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by NOAH
THERE ARE SO FEW TRULY BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS IN THIS COUNTRY THAT IT IS SCARY. THE CONDITION OF OUR COUNTRY REFLECTS IT. GOD HELP US !

Sermon9/12/19 11:21 AM
Dale from Florence VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Firecracker Lives
“ Would add to that list ... ”
I personally would add to Stephen Olford and Adrian Rogers the following names: Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Paul Washer and Brother E.A. Johnston himself. They all inspire me to walk closer to Christ Jesus.

Sermon9/12/19 11:16 AM
Dale from Florence VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Prelude To Terrible Judgement
While so many beliebers are expecting a Rapture at any moment, I believe God’s judgement is coming on this nation before Christ returns. Why should we be exempt from reaping what we’ve sown, just because we’re Americans? Yes, I truly believe we are slated for judgement.

Sermon9/12/19 11:13 AM
Dale from Florence VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Very convicting! Need more of this type of preaching across the land. We need revival desperately. I don’t believe it will come, but I desire it with all my soul. Thank you brother Johnston!

Sermon9/12/19 11:11 AM
Dale from Florence VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
God Leave Me Alone!
Great soul-searching message! Should be shared with all pastors.

Sermon9/6/19 7:11 AM
Jim Allis from Dorset  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Allis
Call To Revival
“ I havnt communicated with you recently = ”
you may remember me here in S W England UK but I was reminded of you as I saw your photo after downloading one of your addresses on revival. You are deeply convicted about this and rightly so. You even autographed the book. Sadly I cant find it at present but I know it was a great blessing at the time.. I would like to reciprocate . Could you send me your address to jimallis65@yahoo.co.uk May God continue to bless you in your ongoing ministry. Would be great to hear from you Jim

Sermon8/3/19 6:14 AM
Dale from Florence, VT  Find all comments by Dale
comments
“ Thirsting for Revival! ”
I’m thirsting for Revival in my own heart, in my church, in my state, in my nation, and around the world. If we keep holding back in completely surrendering to God, how can we experience revival at all? Why should God send it when we are a disobedient people, when we haven’t repented? May God raise up men of God to preach the fear of God once again. It is worse out there than most of us have any idea! May the Lord Jesus Christ help us!

Sermon7/31/19 10:37 PM
NOAH from SOUTH LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by NOAH
comments
WE NEED REVIVAL AND JESUS IS THE REVIVER !

Sermon7/31/19 5:19 AM
Dale from Florence, VT  Find all comments by Dale
When Sin And Folly Abound
“ Listen to this Preacher! ”
9 Minutes of soil-convicting preaching! The churches of today: No Repentance, No Conviction, No Fear of Judgment, No Fear of Hell, No Fear of God! Just laughter and levity, no solemnity or brokenness .... just like the man of God said. May God Almighty help us!

Sermon7/25/19 6:00 AM
Dale from Florence, VT  Find all comments by Dale
“ Too Far Gone .... ”
My opinion or belief in response to Brother Johnston’s question as to whether my nation (America) is too far gone for Revival is: I believe it’s too far gone and only judgment is looming! That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try reaching individuals for Christ (we need to), but the nation as a whole has been given over to a reprobate mind. And the Church is much to blame. I’ve even heard some “good” preachers recently state that “only belief” is required for salvation, and not repentance. But is a salvation that doesn’t stir repentance, holiness, and a broken desire to obey God (even though we fail at times) — is that kind of salvation true Biblical salvation? So many are told to just say a prayer “accepting Jesus” without first being truly convicted that they are a lost doomed Hell-bound sinner without hope apart from the redeeming blood of Christ shed on the cross. Then they go about their lives without a relationship with Christ, no desire for Scripture, prayer, or a holy life. No repentance. No conviction of sin. No tears. Just living their life on their own terms assured that their going to Heaven. Believers (for the most part) are no longer salt and light. May God help us! May the Lord Jesus Christ deliver us!

Sermon7/23/19 7:14 AM
Dale from Florence, VT  Find all comments by Dale
Most Dangerous Place On Earth
“ Great Convicting Message! ”
This is another great convicting message, makes me examine my life and motives. I don't want to assume anything about myself without looking at Scripture and seeking God. Examine my heart oh Lord!

Sermon7/6/19 6:58 AM
Dale from Florence, VT  Find all comments by Dale
“ Great Evangelistic Message! ”
A great message that states the problem of sin and lostness, and provides the only remedy — repenting and turning to Jesus Christ as both Lord and Saviour. Time is short. Our lives are but vapors, let us be broken and cry out to the Lord before it’s too late!

Sermon7/5/19 10:24 AM
Dale from Florence, VT  Find all comments by Dale
Weeping For America!
“ Wish all pastors could be convicted by this ... ”
Another great convicting message, which is rare among America’s pulpits these days. I truly wish that ALL America’s pastors and Christian leaders would listen to this — and then REPENT accordingly!

Sermon6/25/19 4:12 PM
Dale from VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Your Obituary
This sends chills down my back. To read “He loved fishing and was a big New York Yankees fan”, in an obituary, but nothing about Jesus — bring Holy Ghost conviction to my own life. May my future obit be all about the Lord Jesus Christ. Who cares if I “liked gardening” in light of eternity?!

Sermon6/25/19 4:07 PM
Dale from VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Where Is The Horror?
The more I listen, the more I’m convinced that a steady diet of laughs in the church kills both conviction of sin AND any hope for revival and brokenness before God Almighty. This is worth listening to 20 times!

Sermon6/11/19 8:44 PM
Dale from Florence, Vermont  Find all comments by Dale
Christians Lost Their Voice
“ Convicting Sermon! ”
This message made me ashamed that I don’t do more personally to take a stand against cultural and public wickedness. I need to do much more — more than simply boycotted certain businesses that are at the forefront of the anti-Christian agenda such as Ben and Jerry’s, Target, Disney, and Starbucks. Sometimes one voice can make a difference. Thank you brother Johnston!

Sermon6/11/19 8:40 PM
Dale from VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Rochester Revival Of 1830
“ History speaks truth! ”
Very interesting insight about real historical revival results — 100,000 conversions in a city with less than 10,000 people? Hmm ... thank you Dr Johnston for correcting what some over-exaggerate. I love the topic of revivals; I truly would love to see one in my lifetime. However, I wonder if we are at the point of no return in America. Have we sinned away our day of Grace?

Sermon6/9/19 4:44 AM
Aileen Willoughby from Bradenton Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aileen Willoughby
comments
Amen! And the church is made up of all of us; so where are we and where am I, that I do not dare raise my voice against all the atrocities I see and hear? Lord Jesus, forgive me and forgive all of us for betraying you and your word. May your Holy Spirit embolden each one of us to proclaim Christ before men.

Sermon6/5/19 6:58 PM
Dale from VERMONT  Find all comments by Dale
Praying For Revival
Would the American churches truly prayed for revival, repentance, brokenness, and soberness when it comes to Biblical Truth! An essential message!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

South Carolina
Pilgrim Audio

Play! | More

Don Green
The Purpose of the Church

Truth Community Church
Midweek Service

Church Folk Boiling Mad In..

Evangelism Awakening