Founders Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

SEP 2, 2014

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: smbconline
Founders Baptist Church
Richard Caldwell Jr.  |  Spring, Texas (Houston)

Sermon10/4/12 3:51 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Double Predestination - Part 2
comments
Addendum: okay 2X will not be enough. Too rich. And how did I miss the story at the end of yr friend's dad at the baseball game. Made me cry at the revealing to him and remembering the astonishment of amazing grace. Praying for him. I see one of the greatest turning points in my journey is when I was given sight to see the absolute sovereignty of God in everything even in my salvation. OurGod Is an awesome God.

Sermon10/4/12 2:45 AM
Double Predestination - Part 2
comments
I must say ditto to He's comment. It is a hard doctrine, yet it is truth and ultimately glorifies God in His justice. It was only after many years after being regenerated that, by His grace, I was exposed to the doctrines of grace. After much studying of them I came to see them as truth and today I embrace them as the truth that they are. Nevertheless am getting ready to listen to this a second time. I can't seem to hear too much of these doctrines. Possibly becase of my background as a catholic. I remember bow stunned I was to see who Christ was after I was born again from above. Even today im taken aback by the grace to see it and the increasing knowledge of His grace. Grace and faith, two things I knew nothing of in the religion I was brought up in. Thank you Bro. Caldwell. I am truly fed and discipled by your presentation of our Lord's Word.

Sermon10/3/12 8:41 AM
BR from S TX  Find all comments by BR
Double Predestination - Part 2
comments
Reprobation is difficult doctrine but it's in the Bible. I always thought God passed over unsaved people, but pastor has taught rightly that God chooses some for salvation and others for damnation. We can't pick and choose verses from the Bible, but have to receive the whole Bible. If the word of God (Bible) crosses our thinking, we need to change our thinking. God is God and He never needs to justify himself. His counsels will stand. I appreciate pastor teaching this doctrine and will seek to understand more and more.

Sermon9/26/12 8:42 AM
B R from S TX  Find all comments by B R
Gospel Reception - Part 1
comments
Its amazing to see how interwoven the doctrines of grace are throughout the Bible. To realize and grow in the knowledge that salvation is all of God, makes for a life of tremendous gratitude to God for allowing me to receive and accept his gospel. I need to grow in thankfulness to God for this glorious truth that pastor Richard faithfully exposited here in the parable of the 4 soils. May God grant this to all believers in greater and greater measure.

Sermon9/24/12 3:00 AM
Gospel Reception - Part 1
comments
Powerful and so solid. Eagerly anticipating next Sunday. Thank you.

Sermon9/20/12 8:54 AM
Bob from S TX  Find all comments by Bob
After The Singing
comments
Wowwer...one of those bottom line sermons. This is the story of my life and any listener will confess that this is their story as well. Brought tears to my eyes of repentance and faith. God is good and his word is true and powerful. Pastor Caldwell's preaching is evidence that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Thanks be to God for giving us his Word-Amen

Sermon9/20/12 12:12 AM
After The Singing
comments
I will listen to this again and again until it is branded on my soul. Thank you, Pastor Caldwell.

Sermon9/19/12 8:52 PM
Christoff H from Stoke, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Christoff H
After The Singing
comments
One thing I love about this church, is that its serious. When it comes to right doctrine, praise, love..its serious. The sermon tonight was a great example of that. Whilst many churches would shy away in favour of more "palatable" - "ain't God great" - kinds of services, Pastor Caldwell calls it as he sees it, we today - just as ancient Israel once did - are quick to sing praise of God when times are good, but as soon as we hit a test, or when God's presence seems far away..we grumble, moan at how bad our lives are and rebel. I am just that person. Truly thought provoking! When the praise ends the grumbling begins. Thank you for giving me something so important to think about. Praise God that this church exists because without it I would not be where I am today, God always gives us what we NEED. Amen.

Sermon9/18/12 4:15 PM
Cathy B. from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cathy B.
The Vengeance & Judgment of God - Part 2
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Pastor Caldwell: Thank you for this great and needed sermon on "The Judgment of God". We are in desperate need for more sermons like this in the church of our day. Far to many Preachers are afraid to offend the sinner, so God is reivented.The church is surely blessed to have you. We all need to proclaim this wonderful gospel and know and honor this awesome God that we claim to serve. God Bless you,Pastor. Cathy B.

Sermon9/16/12 11:53 PM
Great Forgiveness & Great Love - Part 2
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Thank you. A wonderful completion to part one. I am always so grateful to our Lord for the giftedness He has planted in you for the maturing and benefit of us. You brought into your closing prayer what I wanted to say in this comment. In so many of your sermons, if not all, you always bring us to a place of challenge to examine ourselves in light of His Word you've just laid out for us. I was thinking, "What a gift to sheep that is" Additionally, once again I thank whomever for their promptness of making your sermons available. Many blessings.

Sermon9/16/12 4:39 PM
Great Forgiveness & Great Love - Part 1
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Sterling silver. Tho I know our God deals savingly with us without gender in view, but as a woman I'm always so moved by Jesus' tender interaction with women shown in His Word along with His loving interaction with me. Thank you Bro. Richard. Looking forward to part two this p.m.

Sermon9/9/12 3:59 PM
The Dividing Line
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Only God and God Alone and no other speaks the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about Himself in all His holiness, His righteousness, His justice, and about dead man's radical depravity. What an amazing, amazing thing is the grace of God!!

Sermon9/3/12 12:13 AM
More Than A Prophet - Part 1
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Definitely an empowered gift. Thank you.

Sermon9/1/12 12:04 PM
Ken Barber from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken Barber
Common Questions Of The Exception Clause
comments
THANKS FOR THIS TEACHING. i HAVE RECENTLY HAD TO MAKE A DECISION AS A MISSIONARY TO BELIZE, TO MOVE MY MEMBERSHIP FROM MY SENDING CHURCH AS A RESULT OF THEIR CALLING A DIVORCED AND REMARRIED PASTOR. i HAVE HELD THE SAME POSITION THAT YOU HOLD FOR YEARS. www.graceoutreach.net

Sermon8/29/12 10:41 PM
The Lord Is My Shepherd - Part 2
Richard Caldwell Jr.
So good. Looking forward to next Wednesday's installment. He sure has been my Shepherd today through this hurricane Isaac. Glory to my God in Christ Jesus.

Sermon8/27/12 3:02 AM
Dealing With Doubt - Part 2
Ditto. Thank you.

Sermon8/26/12 9:12 PM
Dealing With Doubt - Part 1
Rich. Thank you.

Sermon8/23/12 12:54 AM
The Lord Is My Shepherd - Part 1
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Once I was young and now I am old. When I was younger and a young believer I loved and memorized this Psalm for its beauty and poetry. Today I cling to the Shepherd. Thank you and looking forward to next part next week.

Sermon8/22/12 7:23 PM
Brenda from BC, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda
A Cure For Complaining
Richard Caldwell Jr.
“ Another Great Sermon By This Speaker! ”
Richard Caldwell Jr. is a blessed preacher. I love listening to him. His messages are real, easy to understand, and provide practical instruction for all Christians. I have been blessed by several of his messages, and this one is no exception. Thank you, sir, for letting God speak through you.

Sermon8/20/12 3:29 AM
Behold The Lord - Part 2
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Thank you for opening up this glorious event in Christ's life on earth. Thank you for making the application to us of this is our God toward us.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

God's Sovereign Predestination
Scott T. Brown
Jesus Took Bread

Matthew
Hope Baptist Church

Hourly:
In My Father's House
Russ Sukhia
Liberty Church, PCA
Staff Picks..

Blog 8/29/14
God Be With You ‚ÄėTil We Meet Again...

New York Gospel Mission
for the past sev­eral weeks, many people have expr­ess­ed...

The New Jesus In Town
Samson Jebutu

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

Pass­ion­ate exp­os­it­ory preach­ing in a God-h­on­or­ing worship serv­ice
www.libertychurchpca.org