ID

JUN 23, 2017
Local & Church Finder

Sermons Embed | Info
MyChurch: smbconline
MyChurch Code ID: 64486
Founders Baptist Church
Richard Caldwell Jr.  |  Spring, Texas (Houston)

Sermon6/14/13 6:19 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
The Unforgivable Sin - Part 2
comments
I was blessed by this teaching. I think it made me question irresistible grace even more. I cannot reconcile irresistible grace with the unforgivable sin. If a man decides to reject the truth......

Sermon6/3/13 1:58 PM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
The Christian's Armor - Part 1
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
This sermon is as uplifting as part two of "The Christian's Armor, which I first listened to. Very clear, precise and greatly encouraging. Both sermons are a must hear. Thanks and blessings to the faithful preachers on SermonAudio.com,who proclaim the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sermon6/3/13 12:22 PM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
The Christian's Armor - Part 2
Richard Caldwell Jr.
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Absolutely excellent and uplifting sermon! Thanks and many blessings to you pastor Richard for such encouragement. Praise the Lord God Almighty,for His love and encouragement in these difficult and trying last days. Blessings and peace to all who are called by His Holy name.Amen.

Sermon6/3/13 6:23 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
This is rich. Your Spirit-led and Spirit-enabled messages never fail to bless me, often fill me with joy and hope and anticipation and encouragement. They also often educate me, disciple and correct me, and tear me down to build me up. Many blessings on you and your expounding our Lord's Word and will to us His people.

Sermon6/2/13 10:53 PM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
Must listen!! This sermon broadened my view of God and made me marvel even more at the wonder of salvation. Pastor Caldwell is an awesome gift of God to the church.

Sermon5/30/13 3:20 AM
Confronting The Downgrade
Richard Caldwell Jr.
How how how I missed this sermon, no clue. So rich. Brought near tears at the retelling of the grievous treatment of our dear Bro. Spurgeon, then brought to joy and deeper awe of our God. Brought me comfort and hope and anticipation of God's will for the future. After Christ, the greatest treasure my God revealed to me is His sovereignty in all things. Thank you Bro. Caldwell.

Sermon5/30/13 1:55 AM
More Than Reform
Richard Caldwell Jr.
This is a wonderful sermon. Firstly, I love when the OT and it's people and times are made so alive to me. This is precious. Secondly, the teaching and application of the difference between reformation and repentance is just invaluable. Really impacted me. Thank you, Pastor Caldwell.

Sermon5/24/13 9:53 AM
evita025 from United Kingdom  Find all comments by evita025
The Answer For Anxiety
comments
thank you...you are so blessed with the holy spirit and anyone who hearing your sermon are very blessed .. God Bless

Sermon5/20/13 4:22 AM
Who Is My Neighbor?
Richard Caldwell Jr.
This is a very powerful and indepth unfolding and presentation to us of this very important portion of Jesus' word to us. Also, very convicting to our, to my comfort zone. Thank you.

Sermon5/20/13 3:19 AM
The Ultimate Priority
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Excellent. Rich. Thank you, Pastor Caldwell.

Sermon5/13/13 3:16 AM
Life's Most Important Question Part 1
Wonderful.

Sermon5/11/13 12:48 AM
Bill Ragle from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Ragle
The King From Bethlehem
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Amen, come soon Lord Jesus!

Sermon5/2/13 2:04 AM
Who Wants Life? Part 2
Richard Caldwell Jr.
An excellent message. Excellent instruction with wisdom. Thank you.

Sermon4/30/13 8:44 PM
A wonderfully blessed message. Thank you. (In addition, with all the thunderstorms in our area, i'll share never view lightning in the same way).

Sermon4/28/13 7:04 PM
Disaster Declared
Richard Caldwell Jr.
A very, very powerful and loving message and challenge to us. A must hear sermon. Blessed be our Lord for His woes and warnings when He could have left us ignorant and in darkness. I fear woe to our nation that has received great light with the gospel preached for years, yet it has been so rejected. Thank you Pastor Caldwell for your preaching in clarity and truth.

Sermon4/28/13 12:47 PM
Dae Kim from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dae Kim
The Answer For Anxiety
comments
Pastor Caldwell's sermon has so much wisdom that I truly believe that God is using Pastor Caldwell's to deliver the truth.

Sermon4/27/13 11:48 AM
BR from S TX  Find all comments by BR
Malachi In A Sermon
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Great encouragement to remain faithful to our unchanging God. To grow in the understanding of God's love for the unlovely (my nature before Christ) is an ocean of blessing. God has loved me because of his predetermined will to do so. Many fight against Gods electing love for His people, but its in the Bible from start to finish. As we grow in our understanding of this, we will want to give God our best in worship and obedience in our walk before Him. It is a sin to not know how God has loved us as the people asked in the opening verses of Malachi. God has bought us with a high price and will care for us in every way. All that I am and have belongs to Him.

Sermon4/15/13 1:02 AM
Ambassadors For Christ
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Powerful powerful. Break my heart Lord if the harvest for this lost world and open windows of opportunity for me to tell them how to be saved from your wrath. Here I am 62 with arthritic knees and shutin as fulltime caregiver to my alzheimers mom. My only outlet right now is facebook and everyone is so indifferent to their eternal destiny. Cause me to be a voice in that wilderness and give me concise words like a sword cutting through the indifference. Give ears to hear to those I am in contact with. Raise up others to team up with me to proclaim your message. Give us burning hearts for the lost and cause us to weep over them as You do. All LORD according to Your desire and will. Thank You.

Sermon4/14/13 11:42 PM
Plowing A Straight Row
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Very sound words. A sound, direct message is an encouragement and comfort in the midst of this insane cultural chaos. Thank you, Pastor Caldwell

Sermon4/5/13 10:08 AM
Lia Leigh from Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
A Killing Curiosity
Richard Caldwell Jr.
Classical sermon, touches the spirit!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Kevin Swanson
Kissing the Sabbath Goodbye

The Kids Prefer Sports Games
Current Events
Generations Radio

Hourly: How Pilate Lost His Soul
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Sermons of Dr. Ian Paisley
Staff Picks..

Bob Vincent
The Curse Turned into a..

Who's Your Daddy?