Redeemer Orthodox Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
SermonAudio Live Webcast Event! We are proud to be partnering with the Reforming Families Conference held this year at the Creation Museum! We are on-location webcasting the event and we hope you'll join us each session! .. click for more info!

FRIDAY
AUG 1, 2014

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: rhawaii1
Redeemer Orthodox Presbyterian Church
Rev. Douglas L. Watson  |  Pearl City, Hawaii

Sermon5/21/14 5:41 AM
LeakyVesselsRus from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by LeakyVesselsRus
Reformed Worship #6
Douglas L. Watson
“ Highly Informative, Important, & Enlightening ”
I love the informal way Rev Watson is employing the "Socratic Method" in this Bible Study series. His questions engage me in all expected ways, but unexpectedly with curiosity and suspense! Because, I am sad to confess, I don't know most of the answers! And, this was a subject I thought I knew and understood. I also really like the way he somehow has all of his attendees ready to read various scriptures, and there are a lot of wondrous scriptures read, and I really like hearing them from his congregants. But there is also wonderful humour! LOL! My favorite part of this one was when he asked when Levitical Priests sang in the temple ... and I think it was Dan who replied with an upturned intonation, "When they were drinking?" HA HA HA ... OK, in all seriousness and reverence, though, I am learning so much from this series. It makes me wish I could attend seminary, but alas, I am too old, too tired, possess a fading memory ... the leaky vessel that I am. May God bless the application of His word and these teachings. (-:

Sermon5/20/14 2:41 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Good Works of Worship
comments
The very reason we live is to worship Him.. "i will sing unto the LORD as long as i live..as long as i have ny being" "My soul thirsts for the living GOD"

Sermon5/19/14 10:51 PM
Still Waters from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Still Waters
Good Works of Worship
Douglas L. Watson
comments
“ Beautiful Sermon! ”
Lovely, inspiring exposition of the Sabbath & principles of worship & good works from Psalm 92 "A Psalm, a Song for the Sabbath day" I LOVED everything about this sermon as he progressed verse by verse through this awesome Psalm 92 and I wish I could obtain the Sermon Notes for it! The "Celebration" portion of this sermon was sweet. How we with reverent love in our hearts, and peace, rejoice and have much joy in our Redeemer, our King while we progress through the various parts of the Church service from hearing the preaching of the Word, to corporate prayer, to singing, to sacraments, and so on. This is the Pastor's sermon summary: Celebration, contemplation, anticipation, and sanctification are the good works that are the components of the Lord's Day worship. I also learned a couple of new things about "skillful" Music (from the Hebrew with regard to often misunderstood scripture "Joyful Noise"), and then about Psalms' titles. I believe Rev Watson's is correct that the Psalms' Titles in Scripture are "Inspired" (just as many Jewish Rabbinical commentators believed). Many preachers do not believe they are inspired. After hearing this sermon for this special Sabbath psalm, I am convinced they are indeed inspired.

Sermon1/15/14 9:15 AM
The Humiliation of Christ
“ Rich Sermon! ”
I've always enjoyed the Christmas Season with its colors and lights and sense of cheerfulness. Each year when my daughter was young and at home we were blessed with the means to create that sense of cozy cheerfulness. In this obscure season of my life living in my mom's home, walking her home as full time caregiver in her affliction of Alzheimers, I've not had the heart or energy or desire to indulge in that practice. But by God's grace and leading I've started a new tradition the last two years of listening to as many sermons here in December on John's prologue as I could. There may again be a season to enjoy the colors and lights creating a superficial cheerfulness, but it can never again supercede the gift of God of a deeper awe and wee more grasp of the mystery and majesty of the incarnation that has embedded by soul. Nevertheless, I splurged this year and gave myself a Christmas gift. I ordered from CBD Noah Websters 's dictionary so I was thrilled when you turned to it for its definition of humiliation. Being well blessed by your sermons. Thank you.

Sermon1/15/14 7:22 AM
Lord, You Are With Me
Douglas L. Watson
This is the first time I've listened to this particular pastor and I believe one from the beautiful store of Hawaii tho not been just judging from what I've viewed. And I admit that I like his face and clicked this featured sermon because I thought it a very good face to portray you character of Mr. Sherlock Holmes. So let's see how well he "investigates" the omnipresence of One Whose ways are a mystery and beyond knowing. In all truthfulness, this is an excellent, solid presentation of the attribute of God's omnipresence. Everything created is in God because there is nothing outside of God, and as believers we are in Christ in God. All Glory. Excellent for young believers just beginning to study His attributes, and a refreshing for those in a longer season of walking. Your comment of can we fly under the radar of God's presence made me smile in imagining the absurdity of such thinking. Thank you for your unpacking this Truth of an infinite God in such a concise way to our little finite peabrains.

Sermon10/20/13 12:55 AM
Sanju from Bangalore  Find all comments by Sanju
O Lord, You Know Me
comments
Great sermon. I liked it. I am from India.One thing which I found difficult to follow were a few words which were not known to me. It would be great if the sermon is told in simple english.Other than that, it was splendid.

Sermon10/16/13 7:07 AM
Karin Browning from northern Maine  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karin Browning
O Lord, You Know Me
comments
This is why I love the Reformed faith. Stellar sermon. Thank you and miss you.both.

Sermon7/7/13 12:13 PM
Laurie Hopkins from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laurie Hopkins
The Unfathomable Riches of Christ
Douglas L. Watson
What a BEAUTIFUL reminder that earthly treasures do not compare nothing to the riches we have in in Christ!!! Very timely message for me :)

Sermon12/4/12 4:21 PM
DARBY FRENCH  Contact via emailFind all comments by DARBY FRENCH
Redemption through His Blood
Douglas L. Watson
Thank you for that message.. I want all my unbelieving family and friends to hear it. thank you for being obedient to the precious message of redemption through Jesus Christ.

Sermon2/9/12 12:11 PM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
The Answers to Uncertainty
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
An excellent sermon Pastor Douglas. The Lord's richest blessings to you and yours, and to your ministry. Preached with power and gentleness.A blessing to listen to and meditate upon.

Sermon7/4/11 3:41 AM
Weng 51 from Switzerland  Find all comments by Weng 51
The Sheep and the Goats
Great Sermon!!!

Sermon11/26/10 11:45 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
“ Excellent Sermon ”
An excellent MUST HEAR sermon. Thanks again Pastor Douglas for speaking from the heart of our Lord and God. Bless the Lord for His Holy,awesome and amazing Truths. May the Lord continue to increase our love,faith,zeal and obedience to Him, as He prunes and shapes His people for His purpose,amen! 27-11-2010

Sermon11/22/10 1:07 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Thank you Pastor Douglas for an excellent sermon of encouragement and preaching the Word of God, to His glory and for His sake, and for the sake of God's children. Blessings and love in Christ Jesus, Cathy. 22-11-2010

Sermon11/15/10 10:26 AM
Mike Jeshurun from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Jeshurun
comments
“ Must Hear Sermon for all Calvinists! ”
This is indeed a strange sermon coming from a Reformed Preacher! Because generally speaking, preachers who hold to 'Sovereign Grace' hardly ever preach sermons on Self-Denial. J.C.Philpot who was himself a legend among Calvinist preachers had this to say - "Consider this point, ye ministers, who Lord’s day after Lord’s day preach nothing but doctrine, doctrine, doctrine; and ask yourselves whether the same Holy Spirit who revealed the first three chapters of the epistle to the Ephesians did not also reveal the last three? Nothing more detects hypocrites, purges out loose professors, and fans away that chaff and dust which now so thickly covers our barn floors than an experimental handling of the precept. A dry doctrinal ministry disturbs no conscience. The loosest professors may sit under it, nay, be highly delighted with it, for it gives them a hope, if not a dead confidence, that salvation being wholly of grace they shall be saved whatever be their walk of life" The above is a true saying worthy of all acceptation. I praise God for Pastor Douglas L. Watson who though being an advocate of 'Sovereign Grace' is showing us what Christ expects of His disciples! May God bless him and his ministry!

Sermon5/22/10 8:09 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Despise Not
Douglas L. Watson
Good sermon! Your words come from a tried heart, made strong and gentle by the deep work of the Holy Spirit, this I see...God bless you, your family and church, In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

God's People in the Furnace
Scott Parish
Biblical Womanhood

Family, Marriage and Gender
Kings Canyon Christian

Pastor Charles Garrison
The Miracle of America

Calvary Memorial Church
Sunday - AM

Robert Rubino
Christian Respect The Uniform!

Galatians 3:1-9
Fellowship Baptist Church

America Revival Or Ruin

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Staff Pick!Play! | MP3

Pastor Joseph LoSardo
It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com

A Communion Message
Ken Wimer

The price of mastery in any field is thorough preparation. ... Anonymous

City: Austin, TX