CODE #

Pastor Jeff Arthur Sr.  |  Bancroft, West Virginia

Sermon9/23/17 6:53 PM
Kathy from New Mexico  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathy
• Posted 29 hours ago
When Children Walk Away
Jeff Arthur
I liked this sermon and learned something from it.

Sermon9/23/17 6:26 PM
Philippus Schutte from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Philippus Schutte
• Posted 29 hours ago
Abraham's Circumcision
Jeff Arthur
Like the History from Abraham to Jesus, we are now following the same road from Jesus birth to Jesus second coming. If we want to know what the future holds read the old testament, and do what the new Testament tells us to do be saved.TRUST JESUS GOD THE CREATOR. If we change one thing about Gods seven day week, we are following a false God because that is who God are the Genesis God. Thank you Pastor Jeff Arthur, You are a "Life saver" by leading people to Jesus.

Sermon9/22/17 9:23 PM
• Posted 50 hours ago
Abraham's Salvation
Jeff Arthur
Glory to the Lord, the Creator of Heaven and earth, on this Sabbath day the Lord ordained on the seventh-day of the week He created and tough it to the Israelite for forty years in the Desert while he maintained them. Cleansing his People from sin, before they enter "The Glory Land" of Canaan, just as He is doing with us before our Lord comes to take us to His "Glory land in Heaven" What happen to Israel of Old, is happening to the Israel of today. God Bless you Pastor Jeff Arthur.

Sermon9/20/17 10:45 PM
Micah Brock from Georgia  Find all comments by Micah Brock
• Posted 4 days ago
Living unto Him
“ I needed that ”
Thank you for that sermon I really needed that

Sermon9/20/17 5:27 PM
• Posted 4 days ago
The Rightousness Of God
Jeff Arthur
Salvation comes by faith, and good works because of salvation.That is the way of Salvations.Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Amen! Good sermon, well explained.

Sermon9/13/17 6:07 PM
The Called Of Jesus Christ
Jeff Arthur
Did you say thank you for listening, really i would not have missed it for this world. Thank YOU Pastor Jeff God did Call you Sir all Praise to Him, I glorify God for you in our life.Amen to this Sermon.

Sermon9/10/17 10:50 PM
Glenn Willingham from Simi Valley, California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Glenn Willingham
I picked pastor Arthur's sermon literally at random, never heard him before. I am impressed. He is very plain spoken and makes complicated topics understandable. I enjoyed this so much, would love to hear more of his sermons!

Sermon9/10/17 9:29 PM
Who Is Israel
Jeff Arthur
Like I have said, I am an Israelite, and prefer to be called an Israelite by Faith in Jesus Christ who gives me 100% Righteousness to get to Heaven(Glory Land) so there can be no mistake. All Jews are from Israel but not all Israel are Jews. I am A Israelite. Fantastic Sermon Pastor Jeff, a great mystery explained very well, God Bless You Sir.

Sermon9/4/17 3:01 PM
Dealing With Deceivers
Jeff Arthur
I am playing this sermon over and over and every time I do I learn something new. Why does Americans love the term Judeo-Christian? Thank you Pastor Jeff you did it again.

Sermon8/27/17 9:16 PM
Where's Your Treasure?
Jeff Arthur
All my investments are in "Glory Land" and I reap some dividend here on earth as well. Good sermon which made me felt happy. Invest in "Glory land" for the best ever return, everlasting Life, something earthly Dollars cannot buy.Worry about the millions of years ahead, rather then the lie of the million of years behind, in a place where the Spiritually poor tells you your Grandpa is a ape.And your MOM is a man And your Daddy is a women.

Sermon8/23/17 6:01 PM
Why Love Your Enemy?
Jeff Arthur
I needed this. In this perverse world I needed this sermon big time.All the people insulting and ignoring God Jesus became my enemies, and I got bad, real bad.I have a "steep mountain" to climb! I need your prayers, every church in America, Australia has embarked on a postal vote to legalese Homosexual marriage, and it is turning me mad, Thank Pastor Jeff, you did it again i will go and pray for guidance and help in this matter.

Sermon8/21/17 5:46 PM
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Every word of it nothing was changed or omitted in either the old testament or the new including the Sabbath day. Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Sermon8/14/17 5:34 PM
Blessed Are the Meek
Jeff Arthur
Was there ever more meekness shown than the meekness of Christ who died for the non-meekness of man, so man can be made meek before God.

Sermon8/10/17 7:04 PM
We must identify all the laws of God that was changed by this "little Horn" of Daniel 7 please.This is a good sermon on a very difficult topic.This Little Horn was nearly destroyed by the same Franks, but recovered. Pope and the French revolution.

Sermon8/5/17 7:12 PM
Walk Not As Other Gentiles
Jeff Arthur
Overcome Romans one with this good advice form Romans 12:21 Rom 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Thanks for another good service.God Bless.

Sermon8/3/17 5:43 PM
3 Truths Of God's Grace
Jeff Arthur
As part of Gods creation, it is nice to know that God uses us to:- Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. Rom 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. We are the soldiers of a living God.

Sermon7/26/17 6:18 PM
The Petra And The Prophecy
Jeff Arthur
Great but very difficult sermon. Peter was a loved apostle of Jesus, and Satan wants to bring disparity between Jesus and Peter by making us believe the church was build on Peter, and he will never succeed to do that.We must never forget what Satan wants to do, is exalt himself to Gods level, the same as what he wants to do with Gods church and Simon Peter by using Simon Peter as the rock the church was built on.1Co 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 1Co 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

Sermon7/26/17 4:22 AM
nj from PA  Find all comments by nj from PA
Satans Political Powers

Sermon7/23/17 6:31 PM
The Rich Young Ruler
Jeff Arthur
The law makes us look at Jesus, Jesus makes us look at the Love of God who gave us both the Law and Jesus, the two goes hand in hand. Grace would not have come to us if it was not for the law, and the love of God to save us and His creation trough grace only. The law shows us why we need grace.Thanks Pastor Jeff, God bless you. Bet you did not know your sermons will travel this far did you.

Sermon7/22/17 5:40 PM
God bless people like Lazarus, and people like Pastor Jeff Arthur for their richness in Gods word.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Sermons by Bob and Others
Special Meeting

Larry Wessels
Ellen White's Seventh-day..

Pseudo-Christian Religion
Christian Answers of...

Sermon: #65 Behold The Eternal Lamb..
Dr. James M. Phillips

Southampton, PA | zip
Southampton Primitive Baptist Church

We are in your area! We'd love to have you join us for Worsh­ip!
southamptonpbc.org

The price of mastery in any field is thorough preparation. ... Anonymous

Amazon Fire TV New!