SUNDAY

Frank Marsh  |  Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Sermon5/1/14 11:42 AM
Neo from Texas  Find all comments by Neo
Pt 2 Overview of Job
Tremper Longman
“ Excellent ”
Well-informed and helpful overview of this book. I greatly appreciate hearing the perspective of someone with the background in OT studies, who actually understands the nuance and background of the book he's writing about. This message was very helpful.

Sermon6/20/11 3:54 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
They Divided My Clothes
Frank Marsh
Frank, it is sheer pleasure to pray for you, and listen to your sermons. Nell Haverkamp challenged me, so many years ago, to pray for you, and the senior pastor at the time of your early years at Spencer Mills. She was one who faithfully covered the leadership of Spencer Mills. Now, I see the importance to pray for the leaders of churches, as well as our national government.

Sermon5/29/11 1:33 PM
The Grace of God
Frank Marsh
Thank-you, I can always trust you, to preach a squeaky, clean gospel.

Sermon5/21/11 3:50 PM
Frank, I found myself saying;"Oh, I wish I was still under Franks teachings in his church. Suddenly, I answered myself; "You are, Alice." Thank you. I am doing better every day, learning to love GOD more with each morning that comes. He really heals so very well, from the inside out. Give busy Debbie my love. I am so happy that your family is growing with both of you. Some actually expected you to retire. I wondered what would give anyone the thought, if they knew the both of you... we seem to want to read and write the "story" of everyone rather than looking to the Author and perfect Finisher of our own.

Sermon4/14/11 7:13 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Find all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Frank, Hey! This is great! I am only a year behind your preaching, at this rate I will make it to heaven a year after your entire flock. As you know I am slower than most, but eventually I get it. Perhaps with the added trials I will not need the rod applied so often. Blessings, and I am doing much better. What I appreciated most was the phrase about "losing your reputation for Christ," I get it. I really get it, He made Himself nothing for us...

Sermon3/8/11 10:29 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Find all comments by Alice DelaRosa
It is Well with My Soul
Neil Tolsma
Thank-you. I appreciate your ministry of mercy.

Sermon3/8/11 9:44 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Find all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Hurting Together
Neil Tolsma
I needed to hear this sermon. Thank-you, very much.

Sermon3/1/11 5:40 PM
Love Story
Neil Tolsma
Thank-you, very much.

Sermon1/17/11 1:22 PM
I am sending you a (Happy Tearful) Thank you, Frank, and many more thanks.

Sermon1/6/11 10:33 AM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Find all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Thank you, Frank. GOD is super naturally speaking through you in such a way that we hear the word unpolluted, in it's pure form. Thank you for keeping it simple. Thank you. Please, give my heart to Debbie let Hank and Alan know that GOD is being very sweet in all of this... "I thank my GOD at every remembrance of you." TRULY. Love, Alice

Sermon12/30/10 11:46 AM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Sermons spoken as what GOD has worked in you could lead many out of the charismatic movement. There is no doubt that love takes the supernatural transforming power of the Holy Spirit, plus maturity. We are simply far too bankrupt apart from Jesus. Thank you for being a preacher that I can count on, Frank. Many thanks.

Sermon12/19/10 10:59 AM
Faith That Works
Richard Anderson
The Writer of your story has made you a very strong encourager. You have lost nothing on your journey "from faith to faith" in Christ. GOD has made His mark in your sermon. Thank-you.

Sermon11/30/10 3:04 PM
Blessings Frank and Debbie. I have you advertised as "my church," now, but I am being bombarded by dispensationalist, which I find exalts man rather then Jesus and the Covenant,and the Promised Holy Spirit. I realize that this is a fine hair but I am hoping for someone,skilled in the WORD to take this topic on so that I can play it on my site. Sorry to have to ask you to do this, I don't have the know how, or gift.

Sermon11/7/10 6:27 PM
Thank You, Frank! You have preached me through the hardest phases of my life and I bless GOD for your ministry and pray that you will bring glory to His Name until your very last breath.

Sermon10/31/10 10:10 AM
Sufficient for Ministry
Frank Marsh
Thank-you, Frank. I listened to this on October 31,1010. I so desperately needed this message. You are one of the strongest encouragers that that I know. This message is needed today. Sincerely, Alice

Sermon3/9/10 10:04 PM
Again, GOD has His way with you, Frank. What a thrill to hear how the HOLY SPIRIT uses prayer to encourage those who pray for their pastors. Keep on preaching until you are totally out of commission and in the presence of the LORD. You preach a clean gospel of JESUS CHRIST, unashamed and I am blessed to call you my friend. Thank-you for remaining true to the Word, keep it coming and I will keep it going out. I will send these on to others. Sincerely, Alice

Sermon3/9/10 9:26 PM
How to Pray Effectively
Frank Marsh
Frank, You will forever be my Pastor and I want to thank you for your sermon of 9/13/09 on "How to Pray Effectively." I have been listening to your sermons now that I have found you and Debbie. I praise GOD for how HE is using you to preach clearly, and with boldness in these times of the testing of our faith. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers as is Allen, and Hank and others from Gowen. May GOD use us all for HIS honor and glory in JESUS Name and when we gather in HIS presence together we will worship HIM. In Christ, Love, Alice

Sermon10/21/08 1:27 PM
Frank J. Marsh  Find all comments by Frank J. Marsh

Sermon2/10/06 11:16 AM
Pastor David J. Bissett from Capital District, New York  Contact via email
Child of Laughter
James Hoekstra
“ Glad to find you faithful in the Word ”
Hello Brother! Great to see a work underway in Milwaukee. Wisconsin is my home state, and I once lived in Milwaukee, and continue to feel a burden for its people. May the Lord bless your efforts!

Sermon5/1/04 9:47 PM
AM from Illinois  Contact via email
God's View of the Cross, Part 1
James Hoekstra
Hoekstra asks, "Have you grasped the wonder of the cross?" And as the sermon overview notes, it's important to see more than just physical sufferings of Christ on the cross. Many people believe the Cross simply shows man's inhumanity toward Jesus but, as Hoekstra says, "What mere man could throw against Him was child's play compared to what the Father did when He struck Him (Christ) in His anger....God's view of the cross is the most important thing to hear." Amen.

Holy Holy Holy

David Ridenhour
Community that Judges Rightly

Formed In Jesus' Name
Metrocrest Presbyterian Church

Ken Wimer
Adam and Christ

Radio Broadcast
Shreveport Grace Church

Dr. Liam Goligher
Worship: Form or Substance?

Christ the Controversialist

Event: Jan 22-24, 2015
G3 Conference 2015

The Bible is the Word of God
Conference
Pray's Mill Baptist Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Sermon: Christ Centered Evangelism 11
Evangelist Ed Lacy

Backsliders begin with dusty Bibles and end with filthy garments. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Las Vegas, NV