members, click to sign in..

2,953 active users!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
APR 16, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -26 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014 | TIPS Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
COVER Page ALL News CHOICE VIDEOS User COMMENTS
SATURDAY, JAN 25, 2014| 12 comments
Teacher Accused of Preaching About the Bible, Bashing Evolution

The lawsuit alleges that a science teacher spoke openly about her faith and reportedly said that people who do not believe in God are “stupid,” The Christian Post reported.

The family claims that, in addition to proclaiming that people are unintelligent if they do not believe in God, the teacher reportedly told students that world was created 6,000 years ago, that the Bible is true and that evolution is an impossibility, according to the Post.

The complaint also alleges that she called the student’s Buddhism stupid during a lesson on the subject.

The family also claims that the Sabine Parish School District routinely spreads the Christian faith by allowing class prayer and invocations at school events. Bible verses are apparently shown on the high school’s marquee and a picture of Jesus is said to be hung above a doorway. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.theblaze.com

|  START  |  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Keeping Education In Check • Dr. Bob Jones Sr. | 11/4/2000
•  Radio Debate: Child Discipline • Rev. Ivan Foster | 12/3/2000

   04/09/14  |  Liberty University 'Shrugs Off' Concerns Over Openly Gay... • 5 comments
   04/07/14  |  Common Core-approved Textbooks Rewrite Second Amendment • 5 comments
   04/05/14  |  Common Core: Remove Two Rights from Bill of Rights • 11 comments
   04/02/14  |  Texas A&M to host special graduation ceremony for LGBT students • 6 comments
   04/02/14  |  ‘Building the Machine’: The New Common Core Documentary • 10 comments
MORE RELATED ( EDUCATION ) NEWS | MORE..
   04/13/14  |  Feminists Go Bonkers Over Kirsten Dunst’s One, Simple Comment • 39 comments
   04/13/14  |  U2's Bono Opens Up About Jesus, God And Praying With His Kids • 11 comments
   04/09/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: Kindle Fire + Nook Tablet Version 2.0! • 11 comments
   04/09/14  |  More Moms Staying Home, Reversing Decadeslong Decline • 9 comments
   04/09/14  |  Veteran's Day: Louis Zamperini's Story Is One Of A True Hero
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
   07/27/13  |  3 Dead When Bus Carrying Teens Crashes in Indiana • 34 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   04/16/14  |  Bill Nye Says He Wanted to Expose Why Ken Ham and Creationists... • 1 comments
   04/16/14  |  U.S. taxpayers pay to teach Islam
   04/16/14  |  High noon at Bryan College
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!'
   04/16/14  |  Is the Name “Easter” of Pagan Origin? • 1 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 12 user comment(s)
News Item1/26/14 7:38 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Hi Strat, maybe you misunderstood me because Athieism was the topic. I have no pity for anyone who knows the truth but rejects it out of pride and arrogance.
I have no pity, to a degree, for anyone who is presented with the gospel, knows the truth, knows within that there is a God, but continues to express their hatred for Him. To these, I am saddened for their fate, but I dust my heels. No, I have no pity for anyone who knowingly, and with the proper knowledge, rejects Christ. Who I do have pity for are those who have been thoroughly deceived via religious, or non religious upbringing, especially todays youth, who are so deceived that they can't even begin to comprehend anything other than what they've been taught. Some say what's the point of pity or prayer for the lost because they are either already of the elect or they aren't...God has already foreordained their fate. I believe God has forordained what and who He has, partially, as a result of our prayers.
I know this strayed from your point but just some extra random thoughts.
12

News Item1/26/14 1:52 AM
Skylight  Find all comments by Skylight
As for the Lutheran church I can't help you on that one
11

News Item1/26/14 1:50 AM
Skylight  Find all comments by Skylight
Well that's easy John Beechy,
1 John 5:13 - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 John 5:11-13 - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

And your last question: revalations 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

10

News Item1/26/14 1:14 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
John Yurich, show me where in the scriptures it states that salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and where in the scriptures it states that trusting in Jesus alone means the same thing as salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and show me in the scriptures where Christ created a Lutheran church. And show me in the scriptures where Jesus is God.

If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.

John Yurich USA wrote:
Those who don't worship Jesus as God are insane and psychotic for letting themselves be deceived into believing the lie of Satan not to worship Jesus as God.
9

News Item1/25/14 6:09 PM
Strat  Find all comments by Strat
Christopher000 wrote:
Those who don't know Christ; those who deny God need our players. We should grieve for them because Satan's demons have deceived them and they are headed for eternal destruction...eternal, forever and ever...no chance for escape, no chance for reprieve, no forgiveness, no hope, nothing but non-stop eternal torment where the flames burn hot and the worm dieth not, day and night forever. We should cry for these people because they will one day beg God for forgiveness, but only after it's too late and will be cast away.
These people are not victims,the bible does not describe them as victims,they willfully reject salvation,they need prayers and preaching of the word...but under no circumstances are they victims and should not be portrayed as asuch because who is going to repent of anything when they feel they are a victim ? does the one is victimized repent of being victimized ? repentence requires a broken and contrite spirit before God.....who is going to repent of what they feel is not their fault ?
8

News Item1/25/14 1:28 PM
Michael B | Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Michael B
John Yurich USA wrote:
Those who don't worship Jesus as God are insane and psychotic for letting themselves be deceived into believing the lie of Satan not to worship Jesus as God.
As we who believe all were as well, until the breaking of our triune God's redeeming grace into our hardened, sin-blackened, dead souls. Remember, John, if but for the grace of God, you and I would be dead in our trespasses and sins, insane in our rebellion against God and, as Calvin so eloquently put it, our "carnal stupidity" (see Eph. 2:1-10).
7

News Item1/25/14 9:10 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Christopher000 wrote:
Those who don't know Christ; those who deny God need our prayers. We should grieve for them because Satan's demons have deceived them and they are headed for eternal destruction...eternal, forever and ever...no chance for escape, no chance for reprieve, no forgiveness, no hope, nothing but non-stop eternal torment where the flames burn hot and the worm dieth not, day and night forever. We should cry for these people because they will one day beg God for forgiveness, but only after it's too late and will be cast away.
Those who don't worship Jesus as God are insane and psychotic for letting themselves be deceived into believing the lie of Satan not to worship Jesus as God.
6

News Item1/25/14 9:05 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Those who don't know Christ; those who deny God need our players. We should grieve for them because Satan's demons have deceived them and they are headed for eternal destruction...eternal, forever and ever...no chance for escape, no chance for reprieve, no forgiveness, no hope, nothing but non-stop eternal torment where the flames burn hot and the worm dieth not, day and night forever. We should cry for these people because they will one day beg God for forgiveness, but only after it's too late and will be cast away.
5

News Item1/25/14 8:46 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Silofolous wrote:
Mind their own business?
I get the feeling that if it was reversed, and we were talking about a public school teacher who called Christians stupid, that we might not mind our own business. It goes both ways.
No it doesn't go both ways because atheists and anybody else who doesn't worship Jesus as God is insane and psychotic. And thus those who don't worship Jesus as God and protest Christianity in public schools are stupid, insane and psychotic.
4

News Item1/25/14 5:40 AM
Strat  Find all comments by Strat
Silofolous wrote:
Mind their own business?
I get the feeling that if it was reversed, and we were talking about a public school teacher who called Christians stupid, that we might not mind our own business. It goes both ways.
Christianity is called stupid and much worse in public schools all over the nation and they ignore our protest about it.....SO YOUR POINT WAS ?
3

News Item1/25/14 5:33 AM
Silofolous | USA  Find all comments by Silofolous
Mind their own business?

I get the feeling that if it was reversed, and we were talking about a public school teacher who called Christians stupid, that we might not mind our own business. It goes both ways.

2

News Item1/25/14 4:20 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
This really is insane. Why don't atheists mind their own business? Well really atheists know that God exists but they want to be their own gods.
1
There are a total of 12 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
Bill Nye Says He Wanted to Expose Why Ken Ham and Creationists...
sf from tx: "was geocentricity mentioned in the debate?"
-4 min 
Is the Name “Easter” of Pagan Origin?
sf from tx: "easter and the passover are the same? that's not what my calendar..."
-23 min 
Lessons From Vision Forum's Scandal
breaking news: "http://www.rightwingwatch.org/cont..."
-2 hrs 18 


02 Track 2
Dr. Curt D. Daniel
Conscience

True Spirituality
Sunday Service
Faith Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Eyes That See
Mark Pannell

Jon Couch
Called, Sanctified, Preserved

This Day Ministries
Radio Broadcast
Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Mistakes Of Modern Evangelism

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Gospel of John
Shreveport Grace Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3

Robert Rubino
Theonomy versus Apostasy

We Are All Theonomists Now!
Fellowship Baptist Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Don Bell
Why does pain exist?

Lantana Grace Church
Sunday - PM
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Dr. Baucham: "Simply Astonishing!"

Bauch­am: "Any­one who adm­ires the Pur­it­ans simply must have the Pur­itan Hard Driv­e."
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon:
Forsaken
Pastor Joseph LoSardo






                   
Prayer meetings are the throbbing machinery of the church. ... C. H. Spurgeon
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help

HTML Embed | More
Flash Widget | More
Our Staff Picks | Info
Featured Sermon | More

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Android New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
ROKU TV
Kindle Reader

FOLLOW
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
HELP
RSS & Podcasts
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Favorites
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

NEWSLETTER
View Latest Issue
Subscribe
Unsubscribe | Change
Privacy Policy
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
QR Codes New!
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes | WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | API | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.
Our Services | Testimonials New!
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads

CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.