Sign in or signup

5,132 active users!!Bandwidth
SATURDAY
JAN 21, 2017
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -8 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
Photos
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ BRF ”
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Blessed Are the Meek | Steve Garrick
Smileymom467
"Excellent sermon. Exactly the rebuke and encouragement I need right now."
-17 hrs 
Sermon Signs of the Times | Mike Hutsell
Samantha M from Georgia
-21 hrs 
Sermon The Revelation Part 13 | Greg Locke
Wade Lyndaker from Northern NY
-21 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 253 user comments posted recently.
News Item1/18/17 9:18 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
50
comments
Tracer wrote:
omg, he doesn't even try to hide. It's like, here I am, whenever you want me or not, I don't care
This is a Christian site there is no place for profanity on it.

News Item1/18/17 6:32 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
50
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
Hi BRF...is that just since he ran for President, or has it always been? 😊
Its always been so; its only recently that more vulgar words have taken over so that it is now being lost from popular vocabulary.

News Item1/18/17 4:55 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
37
comments
The Lord Jesus Christ (male) teaches us to pray Our Father (male) which art in heaven.
So I will stay with the FATHERS only begotten Son because I have no mandate from scripture to do anything else.

News Item1/18/17 4:51 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
50
comments
In parts of the UK the word Trump means to break wind.

News Item1/17/17 9:10 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
171
comments
John for Jesus
Look at what Aninias said to Paul:
And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.’
Acts 22:16
It's what one does when they call on the name of the Lord. God then baptizes them of the Holy Spirit which washes away their sins!
Faith is not a work.
The act of Baptism does not wash a way sin in its self; but its the blood of Jesus Christ which removes sin. Baptism is symbolic act of the accomplished work of Christ.
The thief on the cross was not baptised; but his sin was washed away by the work of Jesus Christ's atoning sacrifice.

Paul was actually already born again when Ananias Baptised him; his sin was already dealt with by Christ.
Paul in fact was not asked to make a decision for Christ he had been given such a profound experience of conversion he was compelled to believe upon Christ.

God is God; He alone determines all things including who shall be saved.
This might not sit well with proud man and his opinion of himself; but as Paul says,
Rom 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
:22 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one v


News Item1/17/17 6:07 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
171
comments
John for Jesus wrote:
Jesus chose to save me after I believed in Him.
Please explain this text;
Eph 1:4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, THAT WE SHOULD BE HOLY
(not because we would be holy)

I washed away my sins by calling on His name and being baptized.

So the cross is in effectual; it mans decision which cleans his sin away.

So explain this text

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his MERCY he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.
(not our decision)


News Item1/17/17 5:22 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
171
comments
John for Jesus wrote:
God doesn't show favoritism toward anyone. He loves us all and desires that all people are saved.
Perhaps you could explain the following;

Joshua 11:20 For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the LORD commanded Moses.

or speaking to Pharaoh and his people

Exd 9:15 For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth.
:16 And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to show in thee my power; and that my name maybe declared throughout all the earth.

Then there is Malachi 1:1-5 Rom 9:11-18.

How is this not showing favour to one group of people over another?

God is not constrained by mere men's idea of what is right and wrong but by His Holiness, His thoughts and ways being far above ours Isa 55:8-9.


News Item12/28/16 5:55 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
31
comments
The force appears not to have been with her.

News Item12/27/16 5:53 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
29
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Or, they could have excruciating incurable pain.

What all 38% of them; I very much doubt it.
The sad truth is most so called evangelicals are ignorant of scripture; being Charismatic they are experiential in their thinking; suffering being contrary to much of their health and wealth theology.
But scripture says :-
Phil 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;
Suffering is part of the believers calling whether it be because of persecution or the affliction in our life.
Our last work for Christ on earth will be that we die for Christ and in Christ. Not railing against our circumstances or situations but trusting in Christ that in all things God is working for our good Rom 8:28, even in our God given suffering.


News Item12/27/16 5:28 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
BRF are you transplanted yankee getting all the benefits of the national health service?

No Jim I am a true blue Brit.
Any none national person has to pay for treatment these days.
While like all Brits I have the right to free at the point of service the NHS is not free, we pay for it by our Taxes taken from our pay, whether we use it or not.
Unlike most Brits I do not consider the NHS a 'sacred cow' which is beyond reforming or criticism.
Privatising some parts of it may actually be for the great benefit of all.


News Item12/27/16 2:31 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Jim L where are you on this?

News Item12/27/16 2:29 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
29
comments
Because their thick.

News Item12/27/16 2:28 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
43
comments
Every year, month and day is the year, month and day of the Scriptures.
Don't need any bodies permission or decree other than the Lords and that is good enough for me,

News Item12/27/16 2:25 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
7
comments
[QUOTE]The British state church is the English citizens' business, so are British users can make comments about this article.[/QUOTE]That so kind of you Jim L.
There is only one reason to continue with the established state church and that is to stop other religious croups seeking to replace one corrupt system with another.
The CofE has been as useful spiritually as a chocolate tea pot for a long time.
When it abandoned its 39 articles of faith which are very anti Popery and quite Biblical the rot set in and now only serves to keep others at bay.
I don't think any government having to deal with Brexit though would want to take on the massive amount of constitutional work required to disestablish the church.
Also this would start a proses which could result in removing the monarchy as well.

News Item12/24/16 1:32 PM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
46
comments
SteveR my first post was short on the history; but the reality remains Popes legitimised the crusades by giving people get out of Purgatory promise they don't posse because there is no such place.
Popes also still retain the right to use the Inquisition and still maintain that all leaders should submit to their authority; even if they can't at this time use them. They long for the day when they could reintroduce them both
Then real persecution will ensue and not the pretend persecution you claim goes on these threads.
It won't be against you but those who stand for true Biblical religion.
Then we will see the real nature of the beast that claims to be so loving and pious.

News Item12/24/16 8:15 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
46
comments
Youth in Asia wrote:
BRF The church is already heavily persecuted, North Korea, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Russia, all have terrible persecution. I don't think praying for more persecution is wise, considering you have other options, like living so you could be more giving, telling the church to weekly or daily remember those persecuted. Learning to be a teacher, so that you can teach others, being an example in family life amidst a divorce filled and unhappy society. Being a good neighbhor.
I had the west in mind, I know that our brethren in these countries are suffering for Christ it so happens its also in some of these countries the church is growing both spiritually and numerically far more than in the west.

News Item12/24/16 6:43 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
46
comments
The crusades were the work of the Roman Catholic church and particularly the Popes of the day.
So to blame Christians is historically incorrect.
The gospel as never been spread successfully by the sword. In fact it has been more effective under persecution than when in the ascendancy.
May be that is why the church today seams so ineffectual a dose of persecution might just be spiritually good for us?

News Item12/23/16 4:58 PM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
39
comments
Will the real Jim Lincoln please stand up,
When he is defending his dispensationalist views he opposes moralism but when defending his left wing politics he become very moralistic.
Not sure which is the real one?
The USSR was very found of Charles Dickens because of the way he portrayed the UK and by extension western capitalism.
No wonder Jim is so found of the Christ less and salvation by works Christmas carol.

News Item12/23/16 6:24 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
39
comments
Charles Dickens was no Christian but in fact a Unitarian and so did not believe in the true God. This is reflected in a Christmas carol which is a Christ less story teaching salvation by works.
Just because one character say God bless us does not make it a Christian story because the God being invoked is not the true God but the false God of Unitarians.
I therefore can not get too upset if an equally lost soul objects to a Christmas carol because I do as well.

News Item12/21/16 12:15 AM
BRF | UK  Find all comments by BRF
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Under the hand of our Sovereign God the west is now reaping its reward for departing from the one True and only living God.

We can't play fast and lose with the blessings God as given to us through the gospel of free grace and not expect His Holy wrath.

This calls for all true believers to humble ourselves before Him and repent and cry out for mercy. Just like Daniel did in Babylon in his day.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more



John Pittman Hey
Act in Your Own Self Interest!

Law-keeping vs. Gospel Faith
Sunday Service
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Don Green
The Light of the World

Truth Community Church
Sunday Service
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Shawn Reynolds
Danger of a Form of godliness

Grace Particular Baptist
Sunday Service
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Chris Hatton
How to Fight the Anxieties..

Fight Discouragement
Grace Chapel
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: Invitation System: Free..
E. A. Johnston

SPONSOR | 8,400+

SPONSOR




                   
Better a holy discord than a profane concord. ... Thomas Adams

Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal


MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Apple Watch
Android Wear
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Church Finder  New! Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription
PowerClips New!
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays New!