How do I know I am saved? Birthmarks of being a
Introduction: How do I know Iâ€™m a child of God?
>Children bear genetic marks of their parents..
>Romans 8 puts us face to face with the subject of
â€śevidences of Graceâ€ť or â€śBirthmarks of Adoption.â€ť
1. Turning Grace into a formula
2. Confusing Law and Gospel
3. Being misled by material blessings
4. Being misled by sufferings
5. Confusing the inclinations of a corrupt heart and
a distorted conscience with the â€śleading of the
1. Living in the Spirit 12-13
a) The mortification of sin
>The hope of eternal life vs 11, puts the
believer â€śunder obligationâ€ť to live by the Spirit,
killing the old self.