THURSDAY

MyChurch: paultripp
Paul Tripp Ministries
Paul Tripp  |  Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sermon8/6/11 3:14 AM
Life and Death
“ Lesson in humility. ”
Jesus condemns the unhealthy ambition of the disciples. They didn't realize that they do not merit those exalted places. We do not merit heaven. Our sole ambition is to do the will of God as Christ did it.

Sermon8/5/11 3:14 AM
Mercy and the Messiah
“ Great mistake. ”
The power of the Creator can mend this broken world. But how sad that those people were asking from the Son of God only physical healing, and not forgiveness and salvation! I saw my weakness also here: how many times I am in God's presence and I ask for little things, not glorifying Him by asking great things!

Sermon8/4/11 3:00 AM
David's King
Dr. Paul Tripp
comments
“ Real Jesus. ”
I really needed this message. It is true: there are times when we want Jesus to be our servant, to fulfill our wishes and our dreams. But He is the Lord and He has His own plans with us, spiritual and more wise and glorious. We must be confronted by the real Jesus and His claims!

Sermon3/7/11 11:29 PM
Mark D. Leberfinger from Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Mark D. Leberfinger
David's King
Dr. Paul Tripp
comments
“ A great challenge ”
We are challenged: Will we make Jesus to be the way we want Him to be or will we make Him our Messiah and King?

Sermon2/24/11 8:19 AM
Jen Bud from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jen Bud
What Do You Want Me to Do?
Dr. Paul Tripp
Every morning I enjoy listening to Pauls sermons... and sometimes I have to stop running on my treadmill to get on my knees...this was one of those mornings/Messages! Thank you again Paul for being the bearer of the Message! God knew I so needed this one right now!

Sermon1/24/11 7:20 AM
Dick Russell from Western NY  Find all comments by Dick Russell
Fallen World, Real Hope
comments
An excellent hope and grace-saturated message to help the believer navigate through the trials in life. It was a godsend for my wife and I. Isn't it amazing how God can lead us to a message we need to hear, even though it was delivered over a year ago? Soli Deo gloria

Sermon8/26/10 10:33 AM
Melrose from Picton, Ont  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melrose
A Second Opinion
Dr. Paul Tripp
I just found out a week ago that I am facing melanoma cancer. I have been well all of my 75 years and this came as a real shock to me. I am a christian and have been for 55 years. I heard your sermon this morning on "A Second Opinion" My heart lept with joy at Dr. Paul Tripp's preaching. Although most times I put this in God's hands there are those moments when I am afraid, not so much for my self because I know I am safe with Jesus but for my family, most of whom are not saved and I cry for them as I know how they will feel at the news. I ask myself do I have this kind of faith that this woman with the issue of blood had? Thank you for this wonderful message. I have heard other messages preached by Paul Tripp and they have always give me hope. Thank You.

Sermon7/21/10 3:42 PM
susanna from australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by susanna
Seeing Ghosts
Dr. Paul Tripp
thank you for this message...starting my day with renewed hope

Sermon4/24/10 8:41 AM
Bill Oldham from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Oldham
The Delusion of Neutrality
Dr. Paul Tripp
“ Great Sermon! Delusions of Neutrality ”
Great food for life's journey,God's given you great gift and passion to communicate his truth. Blessed by it! Bill

Sermon2/28/10 12:48 PM
Clare Arnesen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Clare Arnesen
Why Jesus Came
Dr. Paul Tripp
comments
“ AWESOMELY Great Sermon! ”
WHAT A WONDERFUL SERMON, BUT IT CUT OFF AFTER @8 MINUTES IN-AM TRYING TO GET REST OF IT ONLINE, MAY GOD BLESS!

Sermon2/7/10 2:25 PM
MF from West Coast  Find all comments by MF
How to Suffer
Dr. Paul Tripp
comments
“ Thank you Pastor Tripp! ”
I was lead to your website by relatives who attend your church. Occasionally, I listen to your messages. Well, I had surgery a week ago and cannot go out for a while. I went to the 10th site and listened to this message and today the Lord spoke right to my heart. Thank you for allowing yourself to be His voice as you share His Word. May God bless you! Take care! MF

Sermon11/20/09 7:57 PM
Ellen Goh from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen Goh
Haven't You Heard?
Dr. Paul Tripp
Great comforting TRUTH! God never forsakes or leave you! thanks you so much.

Sermon9/21/09 10:30 AM
Ellen Goh from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen Goh
The New Normal
Dr. Paul Tripp
Wow! i love that "keep your suffering "pure" " It is God's power work in my weakness" "I do not have to shop for who i am "identity"I am call the child of God i belong to the KING Of KING, glorify Him"" thank God for he has considered me to work on me by his relentless love""God hold all thing in His hand, i can rest in Him" NO longer facing suffering as strange thing, face it in the hope of glory!

Sermon9/17/09 1:41 PM
Krista Fetterly from Florida  Find all comments by Krista Fetterly
How to Suffer
comments
Excellent! This (summarized) quote from this sermon has really stuck with me... "Do you give yourself permission to act in a certain way, have attitudes you should not have, or say things you should not say and tell yourself that it is alright because God and people know your circumstances and... suffering...Jesus remained true to the Father and did not sin even through suffering." This was a great encouragement to me today.

Sermon9/17/09 9:09 AM
Ellen Goh from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen Goh
Defensive Thinking
Dr. Paul Tripp
wonderful truth!God work his redemptive grace in us to conform us into Christ image! Praise Him for suffering for he rescue us from sinning and its destruction to come! i can now thank God for suffering.

Sermon8/27/09 9:44 AM
Ellen Goh from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen Goh
Something Better
Dr. Paul Tripp
i learn that my hope was not God honoring and all! what a discovery, thanks Pastor Tripp... i have new found hope in God's hope delivering system, a transformation hope.

Sermon8/26/09 8:38 AM
Ellen Goh from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen Goh
Not Worthy
Dr. Paul Tripp
love this sermon! Great encouragement.

Sermon7/22/09 9:29 AM
Ellen Goh  Find all comments by Ellen Goh
How to Suffer
comments
Thanks Pastor Tripp. I have been listening to all your sermon, this is great one, because of Jesus Christ we glory in tribulation. your work of grace has bless my one on one discipleship ministry at work and has greatly bless my bible study group. To God be the glory for your love for Him. This sermon has been share effectively and gloriously for His glory.

Sermon1/13/08 7:08 AM
Charles  Find all comments by Charles
Investment Strategies
comments
Must hear! Thought provoking Sermon

Sermon12/28/07 4:53 AM
missionary in Brazil from brazil  Find all comments by missionary in Brazil
Investment Strategies
comments
This message hits the heart! How sad we servants of the Lord are guilty of materialism while seeking to lead the flock. May this message grip our hearts and cause us to reflect on and redefine our "treasures".

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Store Item
Gospel Obstacles

Jon Cardwell
Three Primary Obstacles to...
Free! ($1.99)

Don Green
Forgiven in Christ

Truth Community Church

Ralph Bouma
The Sexual Revolution

Radio
Gospel Chapel Ministries

Sermon: Desiring the House of the Lord
Rev. Nate Decker

It is our duty to feel sin, to fear sin, and to fly as far as we can. ... John Boys

Apple TV New!