CODE #

MyChurch Code#: 36683
Paul Tripp Ministries
Paul Tripp  |  Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sermon8/25/11 8:37 AM
The Worthy Community
“ God working in us. ”
We are not left on our own to try to live in our power the Christian life. God is working in us through His Spirit. In this way we can live a godly life.

Sermon8/21/11 1:55 AM
Like Children
“ Great danger. ”
The danger and ugliness of pride, of considering ourselves higher than others. We are accepted by grace, but we can consider ourselves higher that others: God must take us this pride.

Sermon8/20/11 3:06 AM
Powerful Weakness
“ Wise God. ”
Great lessons: God is leading our lives in such a way as to use us for His glory, at the same time showing us our weakness, so to be evident that the power is His. Gideon was not qualified for that ministry, but God chose him and equipped and taught him: He will do the same with us. I liked especially the idea that, when we play with sin, God is not forsaking us, but disciplining us in order to turn us to Himself. Severe discipline is not sign of abandonment, but of love and care.

Sermon8/19/11 2:38 AM
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Great hope. ”
In our hopelessness caused by our sin God sends a Redeemer to save us. Christ is not the promise of our hope, He is our hope!

Sermon8/14/11 1:46 AM
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Great love of God. ”
In His love for mankind, God pleased to crush His Son under His wrath. If He did this, God will give us all we need for our final salvation.

Sermon8/13/11 3:32 AM
The Temple and the Tree
“ Great danger. ”
The danger of forsaking God, of living not for His glory, but for our interests.

Sermon8/8/11 2:42 AM
Substitutionary Temptation
“ Second Adam. ”
Christ, the second Adam, won the victory over Satan. Temptation did not make Him fall as Adam did. Christ was faithful in the wilderness, where the people of Israel failed. In Christ we have forgiveness and the power to resist temptation.

Sermon8/7/11 7:36 AM
When Fear Defeats Fear
“ Trust. ”
It is true: if we fear God we will not be fearful because of other things. We will trust in God's sovereignty and protection.

Sermon8/7/11 1:36 AM
Say Nothing
“ Disobedience. ”
What a sad lesson: Christ healed the leper, but this man didn't obey Christ's command. How often we are doing this thing to God! After being blessed by Him, we are disobeying Him...

Sermon8/6/11 3:14 AM
Life and Death
“ Lesson in humility. ”
Jesus condemns the unhealthy ambition of the disciples. They didn't realize that they do not merit those exalted places. We do not merit heaven. Our sole ambition is to do the will of God as Christ did it.

Sermon8/5/11 3:14 AM
Mercy and the Messiah
“ Great mistake. ”
The power of the Creator can mend this broken world. But how sad that those people were asking from the Son of God only physical healing, and not forgiveness and salvation! I saw my weakness also here: how many times I am in God's presence and I ask for little things, not glorifying Him by asking great things!

Sermon8/4/11 3:00 AM
David's King
Dr. Paul Tripp
comments
“ Real Jesus. ”
I really needed this message. It is true: there are times when we want Jesus to be our servant, to fulfill our wishes and our dreams. But He is the Lord and He has His own plans with us, spiritual and more wise and glorious. We must be confronted by the real Jesus and His claims!

Sermon3/7/11 11:29 PM
Mark D. Leberfinger from Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Mark D. Leberfinger
David's King
Dr. Paul Tripp
comments
“ A great challenge ”
We are challenged: Will we make Jesus to be the way we want Him to be or will we make Him our Messiah and King?

Sermon2/24/11 8:19 AM
Jen Bud from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jen Bud
What Do You Want Me to Do?
Dr. Paul Tripp
Every morning I enjoy listening to Pauls sermons... and sometimes I have to stop running on my treadmill to get on my knees...this was one of those mornings/Messages! Thank you again Paul for being the bearer of the Message! God knew I so needed this one right now!

Sermon1/24/11 7:20 AM
Dick Russell from Western NY  Find all comments by Dick Russell
Fallen World, Real Hope
comments
An excellent hope and grace-saturated message to help the believer navigate through the trials in life. It was a godsend for my wife and I. Isn't it amazing how God can lead us to a message we need to hear, even though it was delivered over a year ago? Soli Deo gloria

Sermon8/26/10 10:33 AM
Melrose from Picton, Ont  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melrose
A Second Opinion
Dr. Paul Tripp
I just found out a week ago that I am facing melanoma cancer. I have been well all of my 75 years and this came as a real shock to me. I am a christian and have been for 55 years. I heard your sermon this morning on "A Second Opinion" My heart lept with joy at Dr. Paul Tripp's preaching. Although most times I put this in God's hands there are those moments when I am afraid, not so much for my self because I know I am safe with Jesus but for my family, most of whom are not saved and I cry for them as I know how they will feel at the news. I ask myself do I have this kind of faith that this woman with the issue of blood had? Thank you for this wonderful message. I have heard other messages preached by Paul Tripp and they have always give me hope. Thank You.

Sermon7/21/10 3:42 PM
susanna from australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by susanna
Seeing Ghosts
Dr. Paul Tripp
thank you for this message...starting my day with renewed hope

Sermon4/24/10 8:41 AM
Bill Oldham from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Oldham
The Delusion of Neutrality
Dr. Paul Tripp
“ Great Sermon! Delusions of Neutrality ”
Great food for life's journey,God's given you great gift and passion to communicate his truth. Blessed by it! Bill

Sermon2/28/10 12:48 PM
Clare Arnesen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Clare Arnesen
Why Jesus Came
Dr. Paul Tripp
comments
“ AWESOMELY Great Sermon! ”
WHAT A WONDERFUL SERMON, BUT IT CUT OFF AFTER @8 MINUTES IN-AM TRYING TO GET REST OF IT ONLINE, MAY GOD BLESS!

Sermon2/7/10 2:25 PM
MF from West Coast  Find all comments by MF
How to Suffer
Dr. Paul Tripp
comments
“ Thank you Pastor Tripp! ”
I was lead to your website by relatives who attend your church. Occasionally, I listen to your messages. Well, I had surgery a week ago and cannot go out for a while. I went to the 10th site and listened to this message and today the Lord spoke right to my heart. Thank you for allowing yourself to be His voice as you share His Word. May God bless you! Take care! MF

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Dr. Peter Masters
The Concept of Eternal Life

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

John Pittman Hey
Nabeel Qureshi Gone to Glory

Far Better to be with Christ!
Grace Bible Church