WebPreach Ministries | SermonAudio.com

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: webpreach
MyChurch Code#: 16172
WebPreach Ministries
Dan Roller  |  New Richmond, Wisconsin

Blog12/21/18 7:10 AM
building contractor in delhi N from Delhi, INDIA  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by building contractor in delhi N
comments
Looking for construction, collaboration,
renovation, interior, and architecture only in
Delhi NCR. Contact Shape My House.

Blog10/25/18 8:40 AM
cottage in mukteshwar from Delhi, India  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by cottage in mukteshwar
comments
nice post

Blog10/5/18 1:35 PM
enamul Paul  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by enamul Paul
comments
If you've got a week or so prior to the celebration, you are able to learn the fundamentals of face painting and then use your abilities to create Halloween more enjoyable and memorable to the children attending your Halloween celebration.

Sermon3/24/18 12:29 AM
Lenwood from Michigan  Find all comments by Lenwood
comments
Thank you for sharing this powerful deliverance message. Please pray for me.

Sermon3/24/18 12:26 AM
Lenwood from Michigan  Find all comments by Lenwood
comments
This was a powerful message, thank you. Please pray for me and all the other people who sincerely want to be free from bondages.

Sermon12/7/17 7:01 PM
Dale from Massachusetts  Find all comments by Dale
Narrow Minded
Dan Roller
Brother Dan, I love all your messages and am greatly encouraged by them — as well as convicted! But I felt that I should post to this one to let you know how important your sermons are to cause one to cry out to God! Please keep preaching it, Brother! I need it, and I’m sure a bunch of others do too!! May Christ Jesus bless you!!

Sermon10/30/16 7:47 AM
SPQR3 from PAC NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQR3
Thank you for your clear exposition ofthe topic.

Sermon11/4/15 9:13 PM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
“ 'Very Needful!' ”
In spite of your misgivings, I'm so grateful to the Lord that you posted this. God bless you and your family.

Sermon10/15/15 5:26 AM
Lauri from Baltimore MD  Find all comments by Lauri
One of my favorites! This message gets to the heart of the matter when it comes to confessing sins not only to God, but to your brothers and sisters in Christ. This is easier said than done. It's one thing to confess your sins to God, but it's so difficult to confess your sins to your spouse because of their response. "You what!?!..." Fear God, who not only can destroy the body, but has the authority to cast you into the place that does exist-Hell! Thanks again! God bless!

Sermon6/10/15 5:42 AM
kerry from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by kerry

Sermon4/24/15 5:32 PM
Richard Blake from Long Beach, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Richard Blake
Thank you Brother Dan! It's always good to hear your messages.

Sermon1/23/15 12:38 PM
Thank you dear Brother. God has been really been dealing with me for true Repentance! Love you. Rick Blake I'm going to have to lay it all in the line! I'm also listening to the interview before this sermon.

Sermon1/17/15 11:15 AM
Delivered from The Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Delivered
comments
“ Eye Opening Title ”
Without reading the title, I agree with the comment relative to it. Several years ago, there were protests in some communities throughout our nation against Islamist building mosques. However, because of division in our country, and because of the unrighteous making war with the saints, the protesters were called "... phobic," intolerant, bigots, hypocrites, etc. So now, we need to make known to these ignorant "can't we just all get along" people, that they are getting what they asked for. They were warned that inherent in their Koran is to kill the infidel; tolerate no one who is not Islamic. They were warned that they will shake hands with the right saying "peace, peace," while the left hand is behind their backs holding a lie. It is written in the Bible. Pastors need to take heed and teach their people that the Word of God is settled.

Sermon1/16/15 5:39 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
This message is one of the best insights into the evil growth of Islam worldwide and particularly in the USA. Guy's step by step analysis of how our nation is on the verge of being engulfed and radically changed from children to youth to adults -- all because we have a huge weakness in our churches and ignorance of the truth of Islam. This message should be heard in every church, but will not be because of our pastors are not preaching the Gospel and the Truth of the Scriptures. Our nation is dire danger but very few people care and will be the first to commit to accepting the Islam religion in their beliefs.

Sermon1/12/15 5:45 PM
Shannon  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shannon
comments
“ thank you for this Sermon! ”
God led me to this sermon when I needed it most. I pray to be released from this addiction I have to alcohol. It's crazy how satan uses addiction to keep you from your relationship with God and I logically know it but keep going back to what I hate! I just want to be free and I know I can if I turn away when temptation comes and turn to Jesus instead. Please pray for strength for me. Thank you.

Sermon11/13/14 8:48 AM
Samantha m from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha m
“ Powerful Message ”
This is a powerful short message! ...Amen Bro.

Sermon10/3/14 12:06 PM
comments
Thank you Brother, I sure needed this message! I have been on the fence too long and the Lord has had Mercy on me, but I must now truly repent!

Sermon9/30/14 2:56 PM
Darien Durr from San Diego  Find all comments by Darien Durr
comments
“ Great Message ”
It's about time that we hear someone call us out. I can't believe what is going on in America is not effecting the Christian crowd. Murder of the unborn, sodomy accepted as law, legalized drugs and parents who are in trouble with the government for chastising their children. I would like to repent for my parts in the downfall of America, but refuse to take it all myself. I cannot do it alone. Wake up people! He is coming quickly.

Sermon9/27/14 10:29 AM
Samantha m from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha m
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Amen Brother !! ...God will not tolerate the sin in our life. It's time to take a stand against sin and get these things out of our life. You said right!!

Sermon9/2/14 10:39 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments
God Bless you Brother Dan!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Event: Dec 19-20, 2019
The Foundations Conference 2019

New York City | December 19-20, 2019
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

2019 Pastor Salary Guide

Make sure your staff is fairly comp­ens­at­ed.

Evolution of Worship