Charles Lawson | SermonAudio

Agenda 2030
Winter is coming

Sermon8/25/2020 11:22 PM
JD Saved by Grace from Florida  Find all comments by JD Saved by Grace
Amazing Bible-N.T. Survey
Charles Lawson
Right on time sermon. Thank you! This is just what I needed tonight.

Sermon7/26/2020 7:08 PM
Jimmy from Queensland  Find all comments by Jimmy
The Living Scripture
Charles Lawson
“ Great to hear from Pastor Lawson ”
It's been a while since one of Pastor Lawson's Sermons has been posted. I was getting worried. But my fears were for naught. Love you Pastor. 🇦🇺

Sermon7/22/2020 11:31 AM
Andy from Sweden  Find all comments by Andy
comments
Great preaching! I hope our Lord Jesus Christ comes soon. This world is getting darker and darker.

Sermon7/17/2020 11:03 AM
Samantha M  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samantha M
comments

Sermon7/9/2020 4:50 PM
Nicolette Kadzeya from London, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nicolette Kadzeya
Amen Pastor Lawson thank you for allowing God to use you in these last day’s

Sermon7/6/2020 6:01 PM
Jake from Southeast Idaho  Find all comments by Jake
New Age/Gnosticism
“ Another KJV onlyist ”

Sermon7/5/2020 4:22 PM
Sin Lieth at the Door
“ THANK YOU LORD JESUS ”
THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO IS GOD TO SPEAK THROUGH YOU MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALL AT TEMPLE LOVE FROM A MEMBER FROM THE UK YOU ARE MY CHURCH THERES NIT MUCH AT ALL HERE IN THE UK YOU ARE SLL IN MY PRAYERS

Sermon6/19/2020 10:57 AM
JD Saved by Grace from Florida  Find all comments by JD Saved by Grace
I wish I could find this kind of preaching in my neighborhood or even somewhere near me. I am elderly and infirm with no personal transportation and the city has poor transportation so it would have to be on the bus line. When I was younger I can remember that people would give a person like me a ride to or from church. I've done so myself, many times. My car broke down and the cost to repair it was much too expensive so I am without personal transportation and I use cane or rollator walker so I am limited. I've visited the few Baptist churches in my area, but the preachers don't seem to know enough to preach about anything other than tithing or common things like gossiping, or some such mundane but same kind of similar, always weak, watered down, boring stuff that sounds like anything but a sermon from a bible. This man, Pastor Lawson brings FIRE with his sermons. Thank You Lord for his preaching and for SermonAudio in allowing all oh his sermons to be able to be enjoyed right here in one place. The Lord is so good - He allowed me to discover this man of God's sermons right after my car broke down the second time when I was unable to that time get it repaired. This was in 2014, and this is the same year the Lord allowed me to "discover" Pastor Lawson. Hallelujah!

Sermon6/19/2020 9:58 AM
JD Saved by Grace from Florida  Find all comments by JD Saved by Grace
comments
Scary Thank you faithful pastor for this sermon. God is truly with you. Over the last few years since I "discovered" you and Temple Baptist Church, I have been very greatly blessed because of your faithfulness in preaching truth. Your faithfulness and diligence in not only preaching the true Word of God (using the KJB only) while bringing in reliable sources to share with your congregation of beautiful saints, reliable extra information to help us see what is going on in the world today. I've been doing a lot of research on the implications and truth of this virus because I just don't trust everything that has been released about it from our government. I do my research basically about the same as you. You have been blessed with a whole lot of God-given wisdom and you freely incorporate this wisdoms within all your sermons. You are my best source of biblical truths and I love the extra benefits of your research for trustworthy news items from sources. Thank you for all your time and diligence utilized in each sermon. EACH and every sermon is filled with blessings. I don't know how you do this twice on Sundays and again on Wednesday nights. That's a lot of studying and researching to bring us such blessed, informative sermons. I do thank God also for your pulpit team of the othe

Sermon5/19/2020 4:47 PM
Michelle hadson from Newcastle nsw  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michelle hadson
comments
Hello Charles .This is very alarming content..here in Australia did you know that the government has ' asked' for millions to get a phone app for coved 19? This app is to protect you from being close to someone who is infected ! Well they got the numbers they ' needed' so it is in use ..although may I add they put in place apparent legal personal privacy protections.) Here in this land we have a Christian leader and expect The Lord to give Him wisdom ! I am very sorry to hear about your America being brought low and hope The Lords people will remain strong and continue to give Him thanks ( if My people who are called by My name would humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways ..then will I hear from Heaven ..forgive their sin and heal their land ! May The Lord bless you Charles and yours as you press into Him and be filled with His Spirit speaking in tongues . My husband and I both listen to your teaching regularly and truly appreciate your study of many current prophetic happenings taking place particularly in the science world . Thankyou for sharing your understandings of many of these corrupt practices sadly they exist and you expose them for us . God bless you from Michelle and Al

Sermon5/19/2020 1:02 AM
Stuart from Chicago  Find all comments by Stuart
comments
I have to be honest, is anyone else getting the gut feeling we could still be here when this goes down?

Sermon5/18/2020 12:39 AM
Brent Carter from Napier New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brent Carter
comments
G’day Charles could you please talk more about the relationship between the c19 vaccine and cern. Thank you.

Sermon4/16/2020 5:41 PM
Candy Olson from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Candy Olson
No worries. What does it matter, if we are saved. We have OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST inside of us ~"Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world." He will be with us through the fiery trials that are coming for every single one of us. Let us REJOICE & sing his praises. Holy, Holy, Holy, who was, and is, and is to come ~ Selah.

Sermon3/30/2020 8:42 AM
nikki from london England  Find all comments by nikki
God Himself Shall Be With Them
Charles Lawson
Dear Pastor Charles Lawson and brothers and sisters always listening from london UK.

Sermon3/19/2020 6:27 PM
Candy Olson from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Candy Olson
The Image - Part 1
comments
Ezra 2:13 "The children of Adonikam, six hundred sixty and six." ADONIKAM is what I believe the Antichrist's name will be, but I could always be wrong. Let God be true and every man a liar ... God bless.

Sermon3/10/2020 3:40 AM
blackyb from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by blackyb
The Image of the Beast
comments
King James Version It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Sermon3/9/2020 8:25 AM
Nikki from London UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nikki
The Image of the Beast
comments
Thank you for once again a message from God and indeed the UK is like Babylon believe you me!

Sermon2/23/2020 5:45 PM
JimmyG from Queensland  Find all comments by JimmyG
The Image - Part 1
comments
What an excellent sermon. I love listening to Pastor Lawson and really appreciate his covering of subjects which no other Pastor dares discuss. God bless you Pastor.

Sermon2/16/2020 10:06 PM
Terminal Generation
“ ”
Thanks Charles for all your time preparing and studying and preaching.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Shawn Davis
Peace on Earth

Luke 12:14; Luke 2:14
Calvary Baptist Church

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Pastor Pieter Van Ruitenburg
The implications of..

Galatians Explained
Bethel Netherlands...

Dr. James M. Phillips
#58 Why Would He Do That?

Acts From The Greek Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Dr. James M. Phillips
Origin of Talking in Tongues

Acts From The Greek Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Sermon: #54 The Judaizers Come Calling