Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Feature Summary Revision 5! We're happy to make available a newly-updated feature summary brochure for SermonAudio! It is our fifth revision and provides a birds-eye view of the core features of the site in a beautiful layout. .. click for more info!

CODE #

Charles Lawson | Matthew 3:13-17

Sermon9/19/19 1:04 PM
Jade from Mississippi  Find all comments by Jade
• Posted 3 days ago
Blended Family
Charles Lawson
comments
“ I needed this Encouragment! ”
I needed this. Every family has its challenges, and to me blended family challenges are just different. I've been a stepmom for 2 years and the overall adjusting to not experiencing marriage with just me and my husband and us getting to know each other has been a challenge due to have a "3rd party" adult and a child in the mix. Thank you for this sermon Pastor Lawson. We really need more sermons on blended families because its a lot of us out there. We teach my stepdaughter that blended is not GOD's standard but due to this fallen world many of us are in blended families. Our goal however is to still pursue GOD's standard and she can change that.

Sermon8/6/19 2:55 AM
Sharon Cantrell from OR  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sharon Cantrell
Pastor Lawson, If one does a study on Venus in ancient times, you will find that up until the 2 years prior to the Birth of Christ Venus had a cycle that revolved back to its prior location every 8 years. After the birth of Christ the cycle never recovered and continues to make irregular cycles. While looking and studying on Venus in the ancient days, I find a pattern, that marks Christ's birth exactly, fulfilling all the scriptures of his birth. Even the sign's the Magi seen. It was not a wondering star. In fact it was Venus as it became the morning star, just prior it had been the evening star, which is the cycle broken. In the year 27bce Venus goes through Leo heads to Virgo then makes a direct path to Crater the Cup Constellation but leaves off just as soon as it get's there. Then in 26bce, the same action again, I believe this to be the sign's that the Magi used to know when to Leave. The first sighting would need to be confirmed and it was a year later, So they Left babylon or there about's. About 3 years later we find Christ born and living in a house, the Magi being warned left. Why did they give gifts of men, to support them in Egypt. Basically what I studied in a simplistic form. Blessings to you and your church.

Sermon7/28/19 2:52 PM
Melody from san antonio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melody
God At Work In the USA
Charles Lawson
Enjoy your sermons! God has given you a gift of preaching. Thank you for sharing it.

Sermon7/15/19 2:14 AM
Greg Cordier from Central Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Greg Cordier
Conspiracy Theorists
Charles Lawson
comments
“ Thank you for telling the truth ”
So many are afraid to tell the truth about what is happening. THIS is not our world. Bless you and everyone who is not afraid of the truth. Thank You, Heavenly Father, for letting me know that I am not alone in understanding what is unfolding. Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ, for taking the sin of this wicked world upon your sinless self so that the unworthy who accept you as Savior might be redeemed.

Sermon7/14/19 2:27 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Conspiracy Theorists
comments

Sermon6/23/19 10:56 PM
Brent Carter from Napier New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brent Carter
Pride Goeth Before Destruction
David Vallance
If only the preachers here in New Zealand would teach this kind of teaching. Missed Charles preaching today, but I always enjoy what you have to say David keep up the good work. Thank you!

Blog6/16/19 1:29 PM
blackyb from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by blackyb
comments
FYI: The word Barak means "lightning." I think that is interesting. Thank you, Pastor Lawson for all that you do.

Sermon5/23/19 5:04 PM
Dawna Baisden-McGee from Elyria oh  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dawna Baisden-McGee
Pastor Lawson I absolutely love your sermons and teachings. Adter 2 strokes at age 41 in 2017 The Good Lord took what the devil used to put me on a shelf and promoted me to work for Him my saviourand King. I teach a women study at Beyond The Walls Church in Elyria Oh. I listen to you everyday. I research what I learn from you and it has never once not lined up with the Word of God. I appriciate your teachings as I learn so much to turn around and teach my girls and the women I minister to. Thank you for preaching the truth by the Holy Spirit.

Sermon5/9/19 9:12 AM
Daniel R Berry from Dime Box Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Daniel R Berry
Lovest Thou Me?
Charles Lawson
“ Great & Powerful Sermon! ”
The Spirit was on my soul today as I listened to these words and I pray for these United States and lost souls around the whole earth be saved. The time is short and the Day of the LORD at hand, please remember Every tongue Will confess and Every knee Will bow to our Lord and Savior my King Jesus Christ ! Hallelujah

Sermon5/3/19 7:41 PM
James Thomas  Find all comments by James Thomas
Paul, a Pattern
comments
@Jonathan Kelley Rom 10:17 ...Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Psalm 34:8 taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trust in Him. 1 John 5:21 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Sermon5/2/19 6:12 AM
johnathan kelley from Lumberton, Texas  Protected NameFind all comments by johnathan kelley
Paul, a Pattern
comments
I want to know that I am saved. Pray for me. Pray for my change.

Sermon4/22/19 6:53 PM
Sharon Cantrell from OR  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sharon Cantrell
I must disagree that Adam was made in the garden of Eden, He was not made from the soil in the garden. In fact he was made of the corrupt soil outside the garden and then brought into the garden to tend it. Read your bible carefully because it confirms this...Genesis 2:7 The Lord God also made the man of the dust of the ground, and breathed in his face breath of life, and the man was a living soul. 8 And the Lord God planted a garden Eastward in Eden, and there he put the man whom he had made...

Sermon4/17/19 11:52 PM
Ann from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ann
A Feeling of the Holy Spirit
Charles Lawson
This was such an inspiring message, pastor Lawson would you please have someone to post the video part to the SermonAudio website. Pastor Charles Lawson you, your family, and your ministry are continually in my prayers. May the Lord God bless you always. Amen

Sermon3/4/19 11:25 AM
James Martin from United States  Protected NameFind all comments by James Martin
No Government can change the hearts of men. Amen. Powerful.

Sermon3/4/19 11:04 AM
Why People Fall Away from God
Charles Lawson
When you get saved, your friends will change. Amen. Powerful preaching.

Sermon3/3/19 11:27 PM
Greetings from New Zealand 1650+ listeners downloaders. I know it’s not about the numbers, Charles you rock man! Decent preacher!!

Sermon3/3/19 2:41 PM
Diana Nikias-Harrison from Cincinnati  Find all comments by Diana Nikias-Harrison
Who the Lord Jesus Christ Is
Charles Lawson
comments
“ By the way... ”
You are doing a great work for the Lord. I know this world can bring you down, and it makes looking to heaven and the Father, that much more glorious; but remember, you are needed here. There are few to do the work of the Lord! And you are one of those people. I thank God that he led me to your website. You speak the word and you are loved and appreciated! Your words are powerful, so please do not speak of your death...although it will be happy for you, it will not be so for all of us stuck here. God Bless you for speaking of Jesus Christ, our Savior the Son of God! I am praying for you to be strong to do the work of the Lord for years to come. You can do All things through Christ Jesus who strengthens you! Love you Preacher and Thanks again.

Sermon3/3/19 2:18 PM
Who the Lord Jesus Christ Is
Charles Lawson
comments
“ Sermon on Jesus ”
Powerful! Great Sermon! Thank you for speaking the word. God bless you.

Sermon2/21/19 7:33 AM
Margaret from Australia  Find all comments by Margaret
We need more honest sermons like this. Genuine Christians know God has kept His hand on all 12 tribes of Israel and that He will establish them in the land He promised them because His Word prevails.

Sermon2/18/19 5:02 PM
Debra from Mocksville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Debra
Roadblocks On the Road To Hell
Charles Lawson
“ Preaching filled with the Holy Spirit ”
Pastor Lawson’s sermon meant a great deal to me. Lately with the murder of babies being made legal up to birth, sodomy running rampant, and everything else evil in this world coming together to a head this sermon reminded me of the long suffering of God and also the motivation for me to keep running this race set before me. The older Godly generation I once knew are gone or are leaving this world. Thank you Pastor Lawson for being a Godly example, teacher, and pastor . You preach in Spirit and in truth which is hard to find.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Albert N. Martin
Warning: Professing Christians

Kinetic Type Sermon Clips
Sermon Clip
SermonAudio Classics

Hourly: 5 Reasons Not To Get a Divorce
Jeff Arthur
Elizabeth Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Dr. Hoyt Chastain
Dr. Hoyt Chastain Debate #2

Discover The Word With Dr...

Event: Oct 7, 2019
Pastors Appreciation Luncheon

A SERMONAUDIO EVENT | MALVERN, PA | OCT 7, 2019
Fellowship
SermonAudio Classics

Called Unto Glory
Tom Gabbard

Give not thy tongue too great a liberty, lest it take thee prisoner. ... Francis Quarles

Watch