Still Waters Revival Books | SermonAudio.com
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
Awesome Embed Editor! The embed editor has been refreshed yet again with an entirely new interface. Check out our new 2-Minute Tip on how easy it is to embed sermons on your website! .. click for more info!

MAR 20, 2018

MyChurch Code#: 89532
Still Waters Revival Books
Puritans, Covenanters, et al.  |  Edmonton, Alberta

Sermon3/12/18 11:24 PM
HYolanda from AZ  Find all comments by HYolanda
“ Great Insight ”
B. McCausland Well said McCausland. I am so glad to see you post again. You are good for the body of believers. Yes we often cannot see the forest for the tree.

Sermon3/11/18 4:51 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
“ The dismantling of the American Protestant soul ”
This is an informative presentation of vital interest brought out by a contemporary fellow college student of Mr Graham. Often large strategies can not be seen when standing behind a particular tree, say a particular sermon, tendency or event, but when weighing the massive evidence as a whole. The conditions the BG organisation demanded before agreeing to have a 'crusade' in a particular place indicates it all. Thank you.

Sermon3/10/18 12:47 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Lottie
“ WOW and WOW Again! ”
"The older I get the more forgett'n I get." (Sorry, the informal writer part of me loves the various dialects I've heard through the years, and by the way, fake sorry :-) ) With that said, I see I listened & commented on this in 2014. I vaguely remember the comment, but I don't remember the message. Because his death has been major news, I've been listening to the pro-Billy, pro-Billy-with-caveats, & anti-Billy messages. This particular message, with behind-the-scenes info, has me shaking my head and saying, "Oh, Mr. Graham, what was it all about? Why'd you do what you did?"

Sermon3/8/18 9:53 AM
Benjamin Formerly Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Benjamin Formerly Mephibosheth
“ Pretty Clear Sir ”

Sermon3/5/18 12:33 PM
Evert van Vlastuin from Netherlands  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evert van Vlastuin
Very good that you present this book by Durham. But the quality of the reading is not that (to say the least). I have heard better from you! Could you not record this another time, with a better voice and better recording?

Sermon3/5/18 11:50 AM
Duane Linn from Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Duane Linn
“ This sermon is now narrated ”
I finished the narration of this today. It is an important message that will surely shew, that there is indeed, a lukewarmness in the professing Christian Church... Reformed as well as mainstream. This is the Digital Puritan Version.

Sermon3/4/18 7:14 AM
Loretta Jones from Bear De  Contact via emailFind all comments by Loretta Jones
I listened to vol #9 for the first. I love it. Now I want to hear more vol/s

Sermon2/14/18 3:55 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
“ Heart of Popery = Factory of idols ”
Never forget the wise warning stated by the Protestant Reformer John Calvin. The human heart is a factory of idols.

Sermon2/8/18 8:06 PM
T M Sullivan  Contact via emailFind all comments by T M Sullivan
“ Love Charnock ”
Charnock says here, "The removal of the gospel and unchurching a nation is the greatest judgment. Can there be a greater judgment than to have the word of God removed, to want a prophet to instruct and warn, when the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancient? This God threatens as the greatest, Ezek. 7. 26. And the church complains of it as the sorest: We see not our signs, and there is no more any prophet among us, Psal. 74 It was the greatest token of God's anger, when his glory went up from the cherubims, Ezek. 9- 2. A loco placationis. How much more terrible is the shaking off the dust of the feet of God against a people, than the shaking off the dust of the feet of an apostle? What greater evidence can there be of a father's indignation against a disobedient son, than not only to disinherit him but disdain to speak to him, or send to him any notice of his mind and will? The misery of the old world was summed up in this, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, Gen. 6:3, and then are the flood-gates of heaven opened. The shutting up the book of mercy, is the opening the book of justice, the unstopping the vials of wrath; this, this is the very dregs of vengeance."

Sermon2/2/18 11:22 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
“ Full of insight! ”
Parachurch ministries like Campus Crusade (more like Campus Crusade for Counter Reformers now called Cru: Counter Reformation Union), Intervarsity, and many others are hellbent on undoing the Protestant Reformation. If there is one thing taught by parachurch ministries, since parachurch ministries are not authorized by Scripture, these parachurch ministries are propagating the false gospel known as the social gospel, the application of evangelical principles to social activism.

Sermon2/2/18 5:13 AM
“ Useful things. ”
I found useful things for me in this message. There are things with which I do not agree, but it was good to meditate to the glories of the new creation from the Word of God.

Sermon1/29/18 9:49 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
“ Popery: Spiritual Degredation ”
I believe the spreading of Roman Catholicism to be the most horrible means of political and social degradation left in the world. -Charles Dickens Roman Catholic predominance in society is the cause of political and social degradation in the entire world. The advancement of the Protestant Reformation, on the other hand, produces a generation of enlightened people capable of being productive citizens in society.

Sermon1/22/18 8:38 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
“ The pope-headed for the Lake of Fire ”
The final destination for every pope, including the Jesuit Pope Francis, is the Lake of Fire. Enough said.

Sermon1/10/18 2:42 PM
Perception  Find all comments by Perception
“ I found the correct Bible reference. ”
I found a written form of Calvin's Ezekiel Lectures at the Christian Ethereal Library. The Bible reference Calvin referenced is Psalm 138:8, not Psalm 13:8 (which doesn't exist). Psalm 138:8 reads "The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: Thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: Forsake not the works of thine own hands."

Sermon1/10/18 2:32 PM
Perception  Find all comments by Perception
“ Bible Reference is inaccurate ”
The lecture references Psalm 13:8, but no such verse exists! I wonder what reference Calvin intended to give. Does anyone know?

Sermon1/6/18 10:49 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
“ Insightful! ”
Insightful mention of Campus Crusade. The one thing that parachurch ministries like Campus Crusade, Intervarsity, Navigators, and many others share in common is that they will not plainly point out the false gospel of salvation through works propagated by the Roman Catholic Church. It is very evident that Campus Crusade and Intervarsity are trying to reverse the Protestant Reformation.

Blog12/20/17 5:17 AM
Still Waters Revival Books from Edmonton, Alberta  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Still Waters Revival Books
Jesus is God (Jehovah). The JW's deny Christ's deity, which makes them a cult that leads people to Hell. Anyone who does not believe that Jesus is God (Jehovah) shall die in their sins.

"I (Jesus - ed.) said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that *I am* he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8:24, KJV).

Compare with:

"And God said unto Moses, *I Am* That *I Am*: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, *I Am* hath sent me unto you." (Exodus 3:14, KJV).

Also see "Jehovah is Jesus" at https://carm.org/jehovah-jesus

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, *I am*." (John 8:58, KJV). Much more on this point (i.e., proof the Jesus is Jehovah) is at http://ow.ly/UEH230hleBy

Jesus is God! By Dr. C. Matthew McMahon
This article demonstrates the undeniable Biblical witness that Jesus Christ is God (Jehovah) and that the Biblical record makes this known repeatedly.

Free MP3: Who Is Jesus Christ? - The Way, The Truth and the Life, by Pastor Greg Price (Free MP3 and Video) http://ow.ly/DQH330hleVa

Many more free resources refuting the JW cult are at http://ow.ly/s9Ho30hlfis and http://ow.ly/FM2W30hlgrt and http://ow.ly/SEeH30hlgxl

Blog12/20/17 3:45 AM
Oledihard from Utah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Oledihard
So true! Mankind just believes whatever without looking things up to see if
they are being told the truth--knowing what God says, not what man tells
us it says. The only people I've spoken to that has shown me from the Bible
the answers to my questions has been Jehovah's Witnesses. And they're the
only people who use God's name, and do their best to act like real
Christians. Like Jesus taught us to be like. I've still got questions, but I want
my answers to come from God's Word only. Thanks for your comment. I'm
unable to quit thinking about doing more to be Christ like. '

Blog12/20/17 3:17 AM
Oledihard from Utah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Oledihard
I'm with you 100%. You're absolutely right! Neither Jesus--who'd birth
date is unknown--nor the Apostles, early Christians, nor Hebrews (the
Jews) celebrate Birthdays. I read that astrology, divination, magic, etc.
are mixed in with this celebration. His Laws and Statues benefit us, not
God. Christmas is another celebration that is of pagan origin, yet
religious leaders stay quiet on these issues? Another one is most
Christians won't use God's name either. YHWH is Yahweh, or in
English: Jehovah. The Dead Sea Scrolls found Yahweh (YHWH) written
throughout thousands of these scrolls. Jesus, and the first Christians
used God's name. In Rev. the word, Hallelujah is used which means,
'Praise Jah'. (A shortened form of Yahweh) Around the 3rd century,
Christian leaders began removing God's name from the Scriptures, so
today, few people, other than, Jehovah's Witnesses, will even say His
name. Know wonder so many have lost faith in a Creator. The Bible is
so factual, Archaeologists use it to find ancient cities, etc. I want to be
thankful for such a magnificent earth, heavens, various other creations,
God made simply for humans to be content and happy. All He asked in
return was our love and obedience, just as we want from our own
children. Thanks for your comment.

Sermon12/9/17 4:48 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
There is nothing wrong with creative techniques for proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The problem is that today's churches are trying to appear relevant by using certain elements of the culture like rock music. This is just diluting the Gospel. Please also remember that Superman (Clark Kent/Kal-El) is a so-called Kryptonian, an alien. Why would any church want to market a sinful humanistic superhero like Superman? The idea of "Superman" is based on Friedrich Nietzsche's humanistic philosophy of the √úbermensch.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more