Sugar Land Bible Church | SermonAudio

MyChurch: sugarlandbible | Set
MyChurch Code#: 96547
“Great Sermon!”
Robert McKenzie from Chicago
Gabe Morris | Replacement Theology

Sermon9/12/19 5:50 PM
Rae Lynn Merritt from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rae Lynn Merritt
comments
So enjoy how you teach, handle & divide the Whole Counsel of God. Thank you.

Sermon3/17/19 1:25 AM
Virginia from Victoria, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia
A timely message for me JB. I learnt lots about how to be gracious towards when they aren’t delivering the Gospel correctly. We could all use this advice. At the same time you clearly showed that there are those who are presenting another Gospel and we shouldn’t support those who are doing that. It seems getting a clear Gospel message of Grace through Faith in Jesus is getting harder and harder to find. Thanks JB Hixson. I’ve shared this messsge with a few friends who are also passionate about keeping the Gospel pure. We all need to be reminded to be gracious but accurate too.

Sermon12/17/18 11:30 AM
Suzy Heffernan from Rhode Island  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suzy Heffernan
The Coming Kingdom 056
Dr. Andrew Woods
Dr Woods, This message has helped me to understand some areas where my thinking was not clear or defensible. I especially grabbed onto the Kingdom Parallels concerning David and Jesus! It's so very clear now. I have read and studied your book and am following your messages online. Keep it up! You are equipping the saints!

Sermon12/17/18 8:28 AM
Ruth Gerdeman from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ruth Gerdeman
Biblical Dispensationalism 001
James McGowan
“ Thank You! ”
I've been a Christian since 1985 but did not hear the term "dispensationalism" until a year ago! You will never know how much your teaching is appreciated!

Sermon10/7/18 1:39 PM
Charles Mayo from Hutto, Texas 78634  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charles Mayo
Revelation 016 - Our New Identity
Dr. Andrew Woods
“ Truly Outstanding Sermon!!! ”
I really needed this message today!!! Thank you so much Pastor Woods for your faithful exposition of God’s Word.

Sermon10/2/18 11:39 AM
Helena from germany  Find all comments by Helena
Thank you for faithful teaching the Ancient Paths !

Sermon8/28/18 8:23 PM
Sanear Samosa from Mooresville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sanear Samosa
Wonderful teachings! I found you on YouTube and have watched all of the videos of Revelations, Daniel and others but since some incomplete on YouTube I searched and found your church.... Amen!!! I’m following on FB and amazed to find we have a mutual friend. I know there is no coincidence!!! The in-depth teachings is exactly what I’ve been searching for and have now found... another AMEN and thank God to have found this verse by verse teachings!! Can’t get enough!! Please don’t stop posting your videos!! Sooo enlightening! Thank you! God Bless you Andrew Woods!!!

Sermon8/13/18 9:31 PM
Calvin Tan from Singapore  Find all comments by Calvin Tan
True Evangelism Part 1
Dr. Andrew Woods
comments
I find your sermon truly based on the Word of God and not on human wisdom. You refer to the Scripture more than your experience. It is important that the preacher must preach from the Bible. The Bible is God's Word and it is given to us from His inspiration and utterance. This is what you have done. Continue your good work. May the Lord be greatly blessed through your teaching.

Sermon7/19/18 10:48 AM
comments
Finally, someone who has explained clearly with biblical verses why these phrases are used. I have taught Awana and children do not understand "asking Jesus into your heart" the way their teachers think! They however do understand trusting. Another practical, well presented teaching. Thank you Dr Woods and Sugar Land Bible Church. You are reaching more people than you realize.

Sermon6/4/18 8:22 PM
Nina Snedden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nina  Snedden
comments
Thank you for teaching this book. A few years ago went through it with Randy White. Looking forward to Session 3.

Sermon3/27/18 3:44 PM
Linda Brod from Canyon Lake,Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Brod
So thankful I learned of your sound biblical teaching Bro.Andy!

Sermon3/1/18 7:47 AM
Robert McKenzie from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert McKenzie
comments
You mentioned that CT uses the term Covenant of Grace and that this is an example of forcing something into the text. But Dispensationalism uses the terms Dis of Conscience and Dis of Human Government etc. These terms are not found in ScBut Dispensationalism uses the terms Dis of Conscience and Dis of Human Government etc. These terms are not found in Scripture so wouldn’t Dis be forcing something into the text? You never even defined the Covenant of Grace you just declared it to be wrong. At one time you said that CT Hermeneutics used allegorical interpretation so that we can make the text say whatever we want it to say. This is a very misleading and inaccurate statement. Especially since we interpret the Bible literally, allowing the text and genre to guide us. I am not saying you cannot disagree but it would be good of you to disagree with something that is accurately presented.

Sermon12/4/17 2:48 PM
Ginny  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ginny
“ Thank you! ”
Thank you. You were my "angel of encouragement" today. I asked the Lord in desperation to give me something from His Word to speak to me in my battle. This was it. God bless!

Sermon11/22/17 1:28 PM
Daryl Dannar from Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daryl Dannar
Soteriology 006 - Repentance
Dr. Andrew Woods
Love the ministry and teaching.

Sermon11/14/17 1:44 PM
Nancy Lucht from Antigo, wi.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nancy Lucht
I always learn from your sermons. In fact when my husband and I get home from church, he gets comfy in his recliner and breathlessly clicks on the Packer game... Tho less joyfully this season... And I settle into my comfy chair for my two hour Sugarland fix. Same thing happens on choir night... Wed. Come home get comfy shove the Weinie dog off to the side so I can balance my iPad, kingdom book, highlighters and notebook. All this I do unbeknownst to my beloved Lutheran church. I have learned more this last year about Gods plan, past, present, and blessed future, than I have in all years previous. The "Forever" passeges really DO mean forever. We never really studied the prophets unless they refered to the Messiahs first coming. The "what about this??!!" Was glossed over or aloragized. We have a study group that studies scripture and doctrine in depth. And this spring we spent all of 20 minutes on Revelation!! Reading the books and watching videos of Andy Woods, Jack Hibbs, Amir Tsarfati, Tommy Ice, and Mark Hitchcock have blown the cover off my Bible! How I wish and pray for someone of influence in the Lutheran Church to discover the truths I have found. There is nothing special about me. It can't be long... I can't be the only one "going to and fro" Gods blessin

Sermon11/12/17 4:10 PM
Virginia Clearly from Victoria Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia Clearly
Law & Grace 001: An Overview
James McGowan
comments
As the title says this sermon was an overview on Law and Grace. You compared and contrasted Law and Grace and showed the importance of understanding the similarities AND contrasts between Israel and the Church. You explained that the Law had a ministration of death and condemnation but Grace had a ministration of life and righteousness. You showed the importance of identity and how it’s important to show the right and appropriate distinctions between roles by using wife, daughter and other women analogies by a husband and father. This was a good way to explain appropriate behavior and it set the groundwork for what you began to unfold about our identity with Christ and how we are to related to Him and the Law and Israel. You also showed there is an intimacy in the relationship that we have with God now because of our identity with Christ which wasn’t there with Israel in the OT. This was shown by sighting scriptures such as Ex 19:12, 13 “....do not go up on the mountain or touch the border... he shall be put to death.” Even Moses was forbidden to not come near the bush that was burning in Ex 3:4-5. Even the Temple had barriers and curtains to keep us separated from God. However, now we are identified with Christ and can come boldly into the throne! Heb 4:15-16. What a blessing.

Sermon11/12/17 3:52 PM
Law & Grace 001: An Overview
James McGowan
comments
I’m listening to this series after it was recommended on the Pastors Perspective that you did with Andy Woods the other day where you addressed the question - Does a Christian have two natures? I have also listened to your Spiritual Anatomy (SA) Series and found them so very helpful too. The discussion you did with Andy that I mentioned before and that series on SA have given me clarity on a topic that has been very difficult for me to understand ever since I was saved 40 years ago - our spiritual anatomy. Since listening to them a few times, your discussions with Andy the other day AND sharing the Spiritual Anatomy sermons I am becoming more and more grounded in the Biblical truth on this matter which I know will prevent me from being further confused by the conflicting erroneous teaching that is being forever presented, by teachers AND believers, almost everywhere I turn these days on the Spiritual Anatomy of a believer. I’m now really being grounded in this important aspect of a believers life - their two natures and our spiritual anatomy. After I listen to this series I’m sure I will only be further strengthened. Thank you Jim McGowan for your work and teachings on these topics.

Sermon7/23/17 8:43 AM
Ginny  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ginny
Thank you so much for this message. It was exactly addressing the cries of my heart to the Lord when I woke up this morning in such despair. God is good. I'm in my 60s, facing many foreboding circumstances right now that I cannot in myself deal with or endure. "The God Who was faithful to me in the past will be the God Who will be faithful now." And I have a history of 40 plus years with Him of His faithfulness. God bless you for reminding me to trust in what I very well know to be true in my faithful Savior.

Sermon6/5/17 6:48 AM
Virginia from Victoria Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia
“ Great Sermon! In fact the whole series is fabulous ”
I've listened to the whole series and without a doubt it's been the best listening I've EVER had the pleasure of listening to in my whole Christian walk of 40 years! It's so foundational and I didn't realize I had picked up so many erroneous Biblical ideas in my 40 years as a Christian. With Andy Woods' usual thorough Biblical exegesis he removed Calvanistic thinking, Lordship Salvation ideology and so much more. Best of all he showed me how to best cooperate with the Holy Spirit by using the correct emphasis when preaching salvation to a lost person. What was odd for me to realize as I eagerly listened to each teaching, was that I didn't even know that I had been influenced by wrong theology in so many ways. This whole series is so very foundational that EVERY Christian should listen! Thank you Lord for Andy Woods gift of teaching.

Sermon1/10/17 9:20 AM
Art Rivero from Pittsburgh  Contact via emailFind all comments by Art Rivero
comments
I have been studying the minor prophets for the past year and have only recently stumbled upon supersessionism (which I have never embraced, even in my ignorance back when I first came to know the Lord). Having reread and further studied scripture along with having listened to many sermons has further emboldened my faith in the God who promises to redeem his people Israel. With that said, thank you! This has been by far one of the most enriching sermons I've heard to date. JOHN 10:16

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Kindred Spirits: Unity

IFCA International Convention
IFCA International

Dr. James M. Phillips
#116 Death

Matthew From the Greek Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Jesus Is Able To Save Even You

Evangelistic Message
Evangelism Awakening

Kevin Swanson
Warnings About Public Schools

Finally Time to Get Them Out?
Generations Radio

Event: Oct 11-13, 2019
2019 Springfield Bible Conference

"The Glory of Christ"
Conference
Faith Bible Church

Sermon: Destructive Tongue, Cold Heart
Dr. Sacha Walicord

I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Watch