Straight Paths Bible Church | SermonAudio

MyChurch: straightpaths | Set
MyChurch Code#: 92595
‚ÄúWho saves?‚ÄĚ
Kate from Australia
Mike Miller | 1 Corinthians 7:12-16; 2 Corinthians 6:14-15

Sermon11/19/2020 9:04 AM
Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth from With The King@The King's Table  Find all comments by Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth
• Posted 4 days ago
The Absence of Hatred
Mike Miller
comments
“ Heaven Is A Wholesome Place ”
We Are Going To A Wholesome Place

Sermon11/18/2020 4:26 PM
• Posted 5 days ago
The Absence of Hatred
Mike Miller
comments
“ Love Is Wholesome ”

Sermon11/18/2020 10:24 AM
• Posted 5 days ago
Hatred In the Home
“ Sin Is Everywhere ”
I thank you Pastor Mike, Hatred In The Home can easily be labeled ... Hatred at Work ... Hatred In The Church ... Hatred In The Office ... Hatred In The Etc. Etc. ... Sin is so subtle, so devious, and so complex you begin to sense there really is an evil intelligence coordinating it all

Sermon11/17/2020 8:46 PM
• Posted 6 days ago
The Absence of Hatred
Mike Miller
comments
“ Loved ”
Now that's an Incredible word a Gargantuan word

Sermon11/11/2020 2:47 PM
God Is Love
Mike Miller
“ I Am His And He Is Mine ”
See Also "I Am His And He Is Mine" by Curt Daniel also on SermonAudio

Sermon9/23/2020 2:27 AM
Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth
The Holy and the Profane
“ Thank You ”

Sermon7/6/2020 2:31 PM
Anonymous Name  Find all comments by Anonymous Name
comments
“ American Patriotism: Religion of Idolatry ”
It appears that America has created a new false religion in the form of American patriotism. As we know, American patriotism is a religion of idolatry. We know that like the rebellious Vatican, America is also guilty of spreading idolatry across the globe. The American flag and all other American symbols are idols now present in churches today. We ought to adhere to Romans 13:1-7, but even obeying Romans 13:1-7 would require us to oppose idolatry of the heart. Even the secular media and people of other nations can see the idolatrous character of American patriotism. As this sermon demonstrates, American patriotism is detestable in The Eyes of The Lord because it is an idolatry of both the heart and a worship of American symbols like the stars and stripes. No wonder John Calvin, The Father of Reformed Theology, warned that the human heart is a factory of idols. This factory of idols is called America and American patriotism is a visible manifestation of that idol worship. Worth noting Exodus 20:3-6 in response to this craze of idolatry across America.

Sermon6/24/2020 1:16 PM
Marion Whitney from MD  Find all comments by Marion Whitney
Will He Find Me Watching?
Mike Miller
This is an amazing sermon for these times.  It is amazing how the Holy Spirit had given me insight to see all that you mentioned and I had already turned off the TV/media  because of the very reasons you mentioned in this message. Praise the Lord!!!

Sermon3/25/2020 12:12 AM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
False Prophets Among Us

Sermon3/23/2020 9:12 PM
Kate from Australia  Find all comments by Kate
Married to An Unbeliever
“ Who saves? ”
I became a practising Christian after I got married. My husband had been to Sunday school consistently up until the age of 16 but I wouldn't say his family were practising Christians. To begin with I tried to DO things to win my husband to Christ. However I came to realise that it was not my job to do the actually trying. My job as a Christian was to be a Christian and for God to use me if that was the way my husband was going to be saved. My husband's salvation was his own responsibility, not mine. I also think that by trying to do things to win him I might have been been getting in God's way. After all, even though I was a Christian I am still human and was probably trying to do things the human way. One thing I read was the Christian has a love for another which the partner doesn't understand and can't see so they may be jealous without realising it. My husband died after 18 years of marriage. I do not know if he was ever saved. God helped me to endure a difficult marriage. And as a consequence my faith became stronger. There was a time that I considered giving up my Christianity thinking that it might make things easier, but I knew that I couldn't do that. Jesus was my rock and I clung to Him.

Sermon2/9/2020 2:57 PM
Marion Whitney from MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marion Whitney
Higher Than the Highest
“ Sermon ”
God is able to up hold His Moral Order of the world by his Word, Purpose and, Wisdom..He is in charge. Even in this time when men are trying to redefine the institutions of life.  God will judge the wicked. He is the judge and he will judge fairly at His his set time within or at the end when he comes to set up His Kingdom. He is the one who putteth up and taketh down. I believe he is allowing man man to prove His Word is Truth in these end times  as prophesied in His Word,. He has said in the last days many will be deceived. And since He is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of men's heart and neither is there anything that is not manifest in his sight, he will judge Fairly and Righteously..He is in charge and His Word is Truth...All the horns of the Wicked will be cut off but the horns of the Righteous shall be exalted.  Amen

Sermon2/2/2020 7:35 PM
Marion Whitney from MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marion Whitney
Be Not Rash With Thy Mouth
Mike Miller
Bro Mike this sermon is so much needed today. When even if it is recorded publicly, some will say I didn't say that. It seems we don't realize that we will be accountable for every word spoken. This is truly a sign of the times when it seems little Truth, Mercy or Knowledge of God is in the land. We need to bridle our tongue and keep our vows. Thank you for this sermon..I have been remained again how serious it is to make a vow and to show love and kindness with my words.

Sermon10/20/19 2:08 PM
Marion Whitney from MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marion Whitney
Brother Mike...what a motivating,beautiful and insightful illustration of how only God can give the increase in our lives and so much needed to be known by all of us today. Thank you.

Sermon10/12/19 8:05 AM
Marion Whitney from MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marion Whitney
Heaven-Meet the Bride
Mike Miller
What moving truth concerning the Bride of Christ...I was tremendously blessed and rejoiced by your relating the truths concerning the earthly bride and even more by the Glory of being part of the Bride of Christ. Beautiful Sermon

Sermon10/11/19 5:19 PM
Marion Whitney from MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marion Whitney
Confusion of Face
comments
I think this sermon is about strong meat and being able to by reason of use have our senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Good Sermon!

Sermon9/23/19 10:03 AM
Jordan  Find all comments by Jordan
The Lord Doth Take Away
Great sermon Mike

Sermon9/22/19 10:40 PM
Jordan from NE  Find all comments by Jordan
The Lord Jesus Christ gave us wisdom, righteousness, redemption, sanctification...this is about sanctification

Sermon9/22/19 8:53 PM
Jordon from north east  Find all comments by Jordon
Left Alone
“ 10 people ”
That was bad to say about the cities because there are Christains in the city. Maybe even 10..

Sermon9/10/19 7:35 PM
Marion Whitney from MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marion Whitney
True Worship
Mike Miller
Hard to pick a most loved verse but the woman at the well has always stirred my heart. Having our  LORD must go to Samaria and meeting this woman one on one and her lifestyle, yet her willingness, interest and her honesty has always touched my heart in a way I cannot express or completely under stand.  Lord Jesus gave her so much information and her faith to believe there was a Christ who would come and Jesus saying, I that speak unto thee am he, is so touching.  Today when I listened to your sermon....it seemed to me that this may be a kind of picture of what true worship can be..

Sermon8/25/19 3:50 AM
N.I. Christian  Find all comments by N.I. Christian
The Attire of A Harlot
comments
Knew I would love this sermon from the beginning. I too feel that I don't belong in this generation. Have been called a Mennonite. Had to research Memonnites as didn't know what that meant as have no experience of them in N.I. Would love to meet this man's wife as in my experience most ministers don't say anything for they can't or they are afraid.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Crich Baptist Church

Ken Wimer
If God be for Us

2nd Kings
Shreveport Grace Church

40-50% Off Thom Rainer's Video Courses

Black Friday Sale: All video courses for past­ors & church lead­ers incl­ud­ing Pray & Go

Teach me to do Thy will