Radio Streams

SERMONS EMBED | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: sgcaustralia | Set
MyChurch Code#: 76094
“'...none but Zion's children know.'”
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio
Angus Fisher | Galations

Sermon2/3/2020 12:51 PM
J from Ohio from Ohiio  Find all comments by J from Ohio
Paul`s Commission
“ Wonderful Preaching ”
Dear Pastor Angus Fisher, Thank you for uploading your sermons! The preaching of the Truth of The Lord Jesus Christ is so refreshing and comforting...even when when the Truth is preached in The Spirit of Christ and convicts the heart of the Believer, It is most comforting even with our tears...The Hymn and music with simplicity and sincerity and your ending prayer were so welcomed in my heart...I am keeping you all in my prayers to our Blessed Saviour, The Lord Jesus Christ.

Sermon7/13/19 5:05 PM
Carol  Find all comments by Carol
Wonderful, comforting,Gospel message.

Sermon1/21/17 5:48 PM
Friends in the LORD from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Friends in the LORD
“ Please don't be discouraged. ”
Dear Angus, This message is so important - it is the Gospel. The universal tendency of man's depraved heart to embrace "good works" is a formidable foe for us, but not for our God. Yes, those deceived are all taught by men. But, praise His Name,those who follow after the Living God in Christ JESUS have received the Gospel by revelation. He will reveal His Gospel to His Own. Please, just keep telling the truth of that glorious Gospel. Speak. Never be silenced until He silences you. We will pray for you as we are able.

Sermon11/13/16 11:12 AM
Ron Antcliff from Williamston, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
The works of the flesh
“ THE GOSPEL!!!!!!!! ”
Brother Fisher, This is the first occasion I have had to listen to your messages. I have been so blessed by it, by GODS grace!! Multitudes today place all their hopes in the performance of their churches forms and ordinances, their church attendance, and work. So many under the bondage of the law. How blessed we are to be at liberty, awashed in the blood of CHRIST JESUS OUR SOVEREIGN LORD!! We do strive to be obedient children, yet we know, by the work of the HOLY GHOST, we cannot ever perform anything that can recommend us to a HOLY GOD!! Praise HIM, that HE has revealed in us our guilt, and our total inability, and also that HE has caused us to believe, and look to the only ONE who can!!! It is a great comfort to know that there are preachers of the gospel of GODS DEAR SON, worldwide, that declare THE GOSPEL, as set forth in HOLY SCRIPTURE!!! May the GOD of all grace uphold you, and keep you as you declare HIS glorious word!!!

Sermon11/12/16 7:17 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
The household of faith
Angus Fisher
“ '...none but Zion's children know.' ”
Dear Angus and all our brothers and sisters in Nowra, We loved hearing the wonderful Newton hymn, sung as a sort of interlude in your message (Olney Hymnal 66 on Isaiah 33:5-24) How do we find strength renewed, weariness dispelled and courage to go on enlarging? By remembering Him Who died that we might live and by recalling His promise to carry us home at last. "Savior, if of Zion's city I through grace a member am; let the world deride or pity, I will glory in Thy Name. Fading is the worldling's pleasure, all his boasted pomp and show; solid joys and lasting treasure, none but Zion's children know."

Sermon9/23/16 8:46 AM
The house of bread
“ Thank you so much, ”
Dear Angus, Your message touched my heart with both bitter and sweet, as I have so often thought about all the many Elimelechs the LORD used to bring me safely home to the House of Bread. Praise His Name, there were many Naomis, too. You made me think that we Ruths must be on guard to resist Elimelech in our own soul, being so often tempted to go along with fleshly logic in a trial. I trust Him to make me into a Naomi then, that I might bring another Moabitess with me back to Israel, where Boaz is waiting! We love you all and long to see you someday soon. We follow along with every sermon, but we miss hearing the music. Love in Christ, Kathleen

Sermon1/21/16 10:04 AM
The Blessedness
Angus Fisher
The question you directed us to, "Where is then the blessedness ye spake of?" in Galatians 4:15, put the Cowper hymn poem "Walking With God" in my mind (Olney Hymnal, Book I, Hymn 3). Mr. Cowper says, "Where is the blessedness I knew, when first I saw the LORD? Where is the soul-refreshing view of JESUS and His Word?" Although the poem is inscribed to be based on Genesis 5:24 - "Enoch walked with God and the LORD took him" - the reference to Galatians 4:15 is striking. In a later verse, Mr. Cowper says, "Return, O Holy Dove, return, Sweet messenger of rest; I hate the sin that made Thee mourn and drove Thee from my breast." After hearing your message, I realized that "the sin" Cowper must be referring to is going back to the law for one's righteousness, since this is the theme of the letter to the Galatians. Oh, how this must grieve the Holy Spirit of our God! Thank you for reminding me that all our righteousness IS Christ alone, the Hope of Glory! Wonderful sermon. Thank you so much.

Sermon11/4/15 7:38 AM
Mrs. Vick from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mrs. Vick
The word of the Lord
Angus Fisher
comments
“ 'Whate'er My God Ordains Is Right' ”
Dear Angus, Thank yo so much for recalling this wonderful hymn to my mind. It was a song I sang with joy as a new believer. How much more do I need to sing it today, as I trust Him to restore again that first love to my heart. It was written in German by Samuel Rodigast (1673 or thereabouts) to encourage an ailing friend, Severus Gastorius, who was resigned to die and wanted a sacred poem to be read at his funeral. Not only did S.G. recover, but he went on to write the lovely melody we know, which was first published in the Weimar Gesangbuch in 1681. Our sister and dear friend in Christ, Catherine Winkworth, translated the poem from the German language into English almost 200 years later in 1863. The scripture verse is Genesis 18:25 "Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?" You have given me my meditation for the day. We are praying for you and the flock in Nowra. Love in Christ our LORD and Saviour. (P.S. Bach composed a number of cantatas on this hymn, best known is BWV 100.)

Sermon11/3/15 1:20 PM
Hearer from Quiet Place  Find all comments by Hearer
The word of the Lord
comments
A good message for sure. Reassuring for all.

Sermon2/27/15 6:57 AM
“ Dear Angus and our brothers and sisters in Nowra, ”
We have been so happy in our LORD Jesus, hearing these sermons through the incredible Word of God to the church in Thessalonica. How wonderful to know He wrote it to all of us, too. Our God has told us everything we must know, and we are continually astonished to see a little of His great love, power, mercy, strength, wisdom and righteousness by the revelation to our hearts in His Word. Soon, we shall see Him Face-to-face. We are praying for you all. Love in Christ, Arthur and Kathleen

Sermon1/11/15 6:29 AM
He is able
Angus Fisher
“ We woke up this morning saying, 'He is able!' ”
Pastor, Thank you for this sermon and especially for posting it immediately, else we had not known that our LORD was already speaking this message to our hearts at the same time you preached it. We studied 1 Kings 3:5 yesterday "...Ask what I shall give thee", and read the 3 sacred hymn poems Newton had devoted to this verse. In Hymn 32, Newton wrote, "If Solomon for wisdom prayed, the LORD before had made him wise, else he another choice had made, and asked for what the worldings prize. Thus He invites His people still, He first instructs them how to choose, then bids them ask whate'er they will,assured that He will not refuse." And so, our LORD gives us grace to understand that in every circumstance, He proffered the situation and He will bring about the perfect resolution. He is able. May God richly bless you all. He put it in my heart to pray this, and so, He will bring it to pass.

Sermon12/4/14 6:58 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
Suffering Like Things
“ Pastor, Thank you. ”
This sermon message has encouraged me so much. Oh, I need encouragement, yes, but I need to encourage you, too. Pastor and all true believers there in Nowra, "Be encouraged and be bold to stand and to tell of the glories of your great God and King, our LORD Jesus Christ." It's shocking to regard the lies all around us, but when you are persecuted - when I am persecuted - we flee and we find that hiding place, which is Christ. And He said, "Great is your reward!" Someday soon, we will meet each other and our God and we will all rejoice together. Pastor Angus and all there in Nowra, God bless you. I am praying for you. I will follow along in the preaching of His Word with eager anticipation, by grace!

Sermon7/15/14 7:44 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
“ How great is our God. ”
It has occurred to us, concerning the juxtaposition in Scripture of Jairus, the ruler of the synagogue who begged the LORD to heal his dying daughter, and the healing of the woman with the issue of blood: that the woman had been plagued for 12 years with her shameful, debilitating disease and the little girl who died was 12 years old. The woman was sick since the birth of the child. In an appointed hour, both were in equally desperate need and in that same hour, the LORD was present to demonstrate His great power, equally, to both. On the same day, both received complete healing and eternal life, the forgiveness of sins. It's a point to meditate upon, isn't it? Add to this the account that follows in Mark 6 - the LORD Jesus sends out "the twelve". How infinite is the Word of God and how infinite is His grace to needy sinners! "Be not afraid, only believe."

Sermon6/26/14 9:57 PM
Black, but comely... from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Black, but comely...
Song of Songs 34
“ Thank you so much! ”
The LORD truly has joined us together - one Gospel, one Saviour and one Spirit - into one eternal family, alive from the dead forever more. I wait for your sermons, Pastor Angus, and thank our LORD for sending you to comfort my fainting heart. I am praying for all my brothers and sisters in Australia. You know, I have never been water baptised, I'm not a member of a local church and I may not have ever taken Holy Communion with true believers - not out of rebellion, but merely lacking opportunity. When I hear my Blessed LORD Jesus Christ speak to my soul through you, Angus, the gnawing terror of my sin is quieted and my fears subside, for you always remind me again what He said: "There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Thank you for delighting to comfort the souls of God's children. May each one hear the messages you preach, everywhere on earth.

Sermon3/20/14 6:42 AM
Song of Songs 26
Angus Fisher
“ They say, 'A man is as good as his word...' ”
How great then, is our God! Oh, the sweet jewels that flow from His lips, bestowing a constant stream of riches to His poor and needy children. Pastor Angus, we have followed along with you through the Song of Solomon and have received of these great riches: Christ, the Word. Thank you for your labors in Him and we are praying for you and all our dear family in Australia. "LORD, bring a great revival of the preaching and the hearing of Thy Word. Amen."

Sermon2/2/14 11:04 AM
Jerry Salsburg from Orlando, fl USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jerry Salsburg
Hope
Angus Fisher
“ Truely a message of hope ”
Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift. The truth spoken through Angus has blessed us and given us a reminder of the hope that is within us. May god give us the grade to hold onto these words and look to Him.

Sermon10/27/13 12:24 PM
Jerry & Maryann Salsburg from Florida, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jerry & Maryann Salsburg
Neither do I condemn thee
“ What a blessing ”
What a great blessing to be reminded of the answer to the sin that so greatly accuses and besieges us everyday from within or own flesh. "Neither do I condemn you" Thanks Angus...the message God has given you to preach is a dear comfort to us

Sermon6/5/11 7:34 PM
“ Such An Encouragement! ”
Thank you, Pastor Fisher, for pointing out the prevalence of damning "traditions" in our day. One looms large, the "Christ died for everybody, now you have to do your part and accept Him" lie has become a tradition that shouts down the truth of God's Word and defines Christianity in the minds of the whole world. It is so deeply ingrained, that anyone who teaches the truth of God's Free Sovereign Grace is looked upon as dangerous, even demonic, to be feared and scorned. We must not fear, for they hated our LORD first. He is Faithful to seek and to find the lost sheep of Israel, praise His Holy Name! Thank you so much for this message.

John Pittman Hey

Shreveport Grace Church

Reformed, Evangelical Books

New, Used and Rare Theol­og­ical books and Bibles
www.jamesdicksonbooks.com

Sermon: Christian College Conundrum
Kevin Swanson

Satan trembles when he sees the weakest saint upon their knees. ... William Cowper

Watch