Harbor Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Harbor Reformed Baptist Church
Mark Chanski  |  Holland, Michigan

Sermon10/15/17 8:07 AM
Newkirk from North Carolina  Find all comments by Newkirk
• Posted 6 days ago
“ Robert E Lee ”
Great teaching overall. However, the reference to Robert E Lee who was pro-slavery is hard to reconcile the idea of him being a great man!Also, he was a secessionist. His horse may have been great. But, the rider no!

Sermon9/13/17 12:38 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
The Lord is My Shepherd
Mike Waters
This man appears to be so young to have studied so diligently to rightly divide the word. I believe God approves this message. It is good. Render unto the Shepherd the glory due his name.

Sermon5/28/17 2:35 PM
Sewitina from Washington DC  Find all comments by Sewitina
The Christian in Romans 7
A. W. Pink

Sermon3/14/17 11:52 AM
Art Rivero from Pittsburgh  Contact via emailFind all comments by Art Rivero
The Shack: A Review
Joe Rennick
comments
Dateline 2017... and I just heard the quote from one in the audience that this book would likely be forgotten in ten years. So little credit is given to the god of this world by those of us who should know better.

Sermon6/17/16 8:02 PM
Jacob Winter from Montoursville, PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jacob Winter
comments
Excellent sermon following the progressive parallel interpretation, which I believe is the best way to study the book. I only wish the handout he refers to throughout the series was available as a PDF attachment for online listeners to refer to. Other than that, this is the best expositional study of Revelation I have found yet! I would recommend everyone listen to any of Pastor Chanski's sermons: you won't be disappointed! God bless.

Sermon3/25/16 8:46 AM
MrsB from Canada  Find all comments by MrsB
comments
Good testimony of God bringing a lost young man to repentance on the bank of a river and converting him through the word of Psalm 23. Praise God for godly grandmothers and His grace, completely unmerited for lost sinners.

Sermon2/1/16 10:16 PM
Jeff of pa from Pennslvaina  Find all comments by Jeff of pa
comments
Vengeance is different from protection, Jesus even told the disciples that they should sell their coat and buy a sword for protection.

Sermon2/1/16 10:23 AM
Trina  Find all comments by Trina
comments
Thank you pastor for this great sermon. I'm torn when I hear fellow Christians justify the right to carry weapons. You spoke so clearly and eloquently and I'm so blessed to hear you this morning.

Sermon1/31/16 10:20 AM
Glenn Bowman from houston  Find all comments by Glenn Bowman
comments
I was truly blessed by this sermon on this complicated issue. During the early part of sermon, I had no idea where it was going to go. This is the most persuasive easy to understand theological argument I have listened to yet on this subject. I defended the federal agents action on the Oregon standoff. I have been hammered hardest by fellow believers. The law must be enforced. I think you would agree Mr. Chanski. Peaceful protests are legal. Occupying government buildings are unlawful, regardless how just the cause may be. No one wants lethal force except as a last resort. Sometimes it's necessary unfortunately. Otherwise, it's anarchy.

Sermon1/11/16 8:14 AM
Tara from Canada  Find all comments by Tara
Thank you so much for your faithful preaching on the Sabbath day!

Sermon12/26/15 10:22 PM
PNG Family from Papua New Guinea  Contact via emailFind all comments by PNG Family
The Word Became Flesh
Mark Chanski
“ Helpful Sermon! ”
Listened this message in Madang, Papua New Guinea and were so glad to hear a solid message on the true meaning of Christmas. “THE FLESH LUSTETH AGAINST THE SPIRIT.” GAL 5. 17 “The flesh lusteth against the Spirit.” Gal 5. 17 J. Newton 112th 1 Strange and mysterious is my life; What opposites I feel within! A stable peace, a constant strife; The rule of grace, the power of sin; Too often I am captive led, Yet often triumph in my Head. 2 I prize the privilege of prayer, But O what backwardness to pray! Though on the Lord I cast my care, I feel its burden every day; I’d seek his will in all I do, Yet find my own is working too. 3 I call the promises my own, And prize them more than mines of gold; Yet though their sweetness I have known, They leave me unimpressed and cold; One hour upon the truth I feed, The next I know not what I read. 4 Thus different powers within me strive, And grace and sin by turns prevail; I grieve, rejoice, decline, revive, And victory hangs in doubtful scale; But Jesus has his promise passed That grace shall overcome at last.

Sermon12/10/15 3:36 AM
Clark Rimel from Lubbock, Texas  Find all comments by Clark Rimel
comments
“ I'm compelled to comment ”
Wow. I drank deeply listening to this message. C.S. Lewis was gifted with a brilliant mind. The speaker is an excellent orator, he makes the thoughts flow well and clearly and I can sense a grasp of the Truth in the way he explains things. Great recording, I really enjoyed it!

Sermon8/28/15 8:36 AM
Dale from Ohio  Find all comments by Dale
Charity and Its Fruits #1
Jonathan Edwards
“ Audio is very fast ”
The book is excellent but the audio reading of the book here is too fast to be able to follow and comprehend.

Sermon2/27/15 6:14 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Payday, Someday
Robert G. Lee
Very good!

Sermon2/8/15 7:17 PM
Pastor Steve Marquedant from Ontario, California  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Steve Marquedant
Payday, Someday
Robert G. Lee
comments
“ Thank you for the reading! ”
Thank you, Thomas for reading this powerful sermon, and doing it so very well. May God continue to bless you.

Sermon1/23/15 4:36 PM
The Brevity of Life
Mark Chanski
Excellent words of wisdom. Thank you.

Sermon1/23/15 12:34 PM
Ken from West Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken
comments
“ Thank You ! ”
...Yes, He does !

Sermon1/22/15 9:32 PM
comments
No, definitely not tedious, but rather superb and powerful in the presenting of these profound truths of the doctrines of grace. Thank you.

Sermon1/21/15 10:46 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
This message covered so many deep and needed insights into the major topics that all Christians should hear. About the shallowness and misdirection in the Evangelistic that is now being preached is tragic. The coverage of The Grace of God saves sinners, and the challenging Doctrine of Election, plus numerous other topics makes this message seem like a serious class in theology. It must be heard more than once to receive all the power and understanding of it all. I'll look forward to hearing more from Brother Mark -- thank you.

Sermon1/10/15 8:35 AM
Dennis Baldridge from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Dennis Baldridge
comments
“ Edifying Sermon! - A God Honoring message ”
This is a Biblically based series on the topic of courtship while avoiding legalism. The best I have ever heard

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Andrew Quigley
He Who Began A Good Work In..

Philippians - Joy In Reality!
Sunday - AM

Repentance - The Reformation Continues

NCFIC 2017 National Conference
Conference
NCFIC

Sermon: Why Effeminacy is Shameful
Kevin Swanson

Before Christ's resurrection, it was twilight; it is sunrise now. ... Augustus H. Strong

Watch