The School of Prayer | SermonAudio

SERMONS EMBED | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: pjparisis | Set
MyChurch Code#: 43119
“Great searching of heart.”
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
Very good message, heart searching. I thank the Lord for it.
Rev. Duncan Campbell | From the Man who God used

Sermon7/8/19 12:31 AM
Anonymous Name  Find all comments by Anonymous Name
Hell
Leonard Ravenhill
“ A Quote From Charles Haddon Spurgeon ”
Consider this quote from Charles Haddon Spurgeon in 1865: “There is a deepseated unbelief among Christians just now, about the eternity of future punishment. It is not outspoken in many cases, but it is whispered; and it frequently assumes the shape of a spirit of benevolent desire that the doctrine may be disproved. I fear that at the bottom of all this there is a rebellion against the dread sovereignty of God. There is a suspicion that sin is not, after all, so bad a thing as we have dreamed. There is an apology, or a lurking wish to apologize for sinners, who are looked upon rather as objects of pity than as objects of indignation, and really deserving the condign punishment which they have wilfully brought upon themselves. I am afraid it is the old nature in us putting on the specious garb of charity, which thus leads us to discredit a fact which is as certain as the happiness of believers” (Sermons, 10, 6701, cited by Iain Murray, The Forgotten Spurgeon, Edinburgh: The Banner of Truth Trust, 1978 edition, p. 13).

Sermon7/5/19 9:24 AM
RB Hayes from Spring Hill, Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by RB Hayes
comments
Oh how I miss the ministry of Bro. Roloff. I miss his voice, singing and his preaching from God's word. When I worked for the power company in Atlanta, Ga. I would listen to Bro. Roloff in my office on am station WGUN. When in the field performing my duties I would carry a small portable battery powered radio and listen to Bro. Lester Roloff each and every day. What a true blessing!

Sermon5/19/19 9:34 AM
E.Olang from New York  Find all comments by E.Olang
comments
This message rocked my world, it validated what I had partly known when Christ first saved me. Most of the messages I heard from the beginning were man centered and this message preached in 1963 changed it all. I have listened to it hundreds of times.

Sermon2/28/19 3:14 AM
M.T. from GA, USA  Find all comments by M.T.
“ How? ”
May have been the most patient crowd and preacher I’ve witnessed. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a child/children make noises the entire sermon without anyone once intervening. Taught me patience just having to sit and listen. Spirit driven man, no doubts.

Sermon2/9/19 3:35 AM
Kenny Hall from Benicia, CA.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kenny Hall
comments
I am one of those people Francis talked about; mouthing the words with an empty heart. I have to pray for a renewed HEART. It bothers me that so many wonderful people from the civil rights era have become symbols of what's wrong with our collective spirit of LOVE and UNITY. It breaks my heart to witness so many of them embrace the spirit of self centeredness and greed. The false sense of importance they exhibit while showing disrespect to God by their silence is a disgrace.

Sermon2/7/19 6:30 AM
Matthew Thomas from S.GA  Find all comments by Matthew Thomas
“ Terrifying Truths ”
I’ve always been unclear on the unpardonable sin. I thought it was always more about calling the works of the Spirit works of evil. Seems that is just a symptom or sign of such depravity. I’ve never heard the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit been made so clear. When I would ask, Jesus would say that I haven’t crossed the line or come close don’t worry about it. Now this is being revealed to me in due time. PNR.

Sermon2/2/19 4:49 AM
“ Useful. ”
This was interesting and useful. Thank you!

Sermon12/1/18 8:00 AM
Paul Hausheer from Long Hill NJ  Find all comments by Paul Hausheer
comments
“ Easy to understand ”
Explaining difficult to understand passages with Easy to understand illustrations. Holiness is such a weird concept, but important to God, thank you for helping me see it more clearly.

Blog11/30/18 2:27 AM
VIP Financing Solutions Review  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by VIP Financing Solutions Review
comments
I am looking for and I love to post a comment
that "The content of your post is awesome"
Great work!

Blog11/29/18 6:26 PM
Maureen Mayo from New Braunfels, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Maureen Mayo
comments
I pray you are doing well and thank you so much
for your classic sermons and the old fashion
songs from Homer Rodeheaver.

God Bless you,
Maureen

Sermon11/22/18 11:23 PM
Adriantoth from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Adriantoth
comments
Wonderful site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, ""Good job""! I’m glad I found this blog. Brilliant and wonderful job ! Your blog site has presented me most of the strategies which I like. Thanks for sharing this. https://rospher.com/

Sermon11/15/18 12:44 PM
Patricia Hopman from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patricia Hopman
comments
Thank you for reminding me of God's love for me! Also thank you for the encouragement to "keep on keeping on" with prayer for my grown children. God bless you!

Sermon11/7/18 4:30 AM
Reality of the Divine in Christian...
Rev. Duncan Campbell
comments
“ Touching. ”
This was very useful for my life today. I thank the Lord for this message.

Sermon10/27/18 5:58 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Many Christians don't want prayer to be answered. Many want America to have great material gain once more. Believers and unbelievers are clamoring for the same thing. "Make America Great Again." Daniel prayed for his nation to return to the God of heaven. We must seek God's prominence. This can only be done by the preaching of the gospel, prayer, and righteous living.

Sermon10/26/18 7:10 AM
comments
“ Useful. ”
I found useful things for my soul in this message.

Sermon10/10/18 7:37 AM
“ Great searching of heart. ”
Very powerful message, searching the heart of the children of God and of the minister of the Gospel.

Sermon10/9/18 7:41 AM
Walking with God - by Duncan Campbell
Rev. Duncan Campbell
“ Great truth. ”
This is a very good and heart searching message. I thank the Lord for it! Great truths about revival and the price we must pay in order to be able to receive God's blessing!

Sermon10/6/18 6:19 AM
“ Great blessing. ”
Very good teaching on prayer. Only a man of prayer can talk and write life this. The theologian without a prayer life cannot.

Sermon10/3/18 8:58 AM
“ Great truth. ”
Yes, the source of the revival was not a man, but the Holy Spirit.

Sermon10/3/18 8:57 AM
comments
“ Useful. ”
Good and useful description of the revival.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

2019 Puritan Reformed Conference

Growing in Grace
Conference
Puritan Reformed Theological

Sermon: Chastain vs Church of Christ
Dr. Hoyt Chastain

The secret of holiness is heart occupation with Christ Himself. ... Harry A. Ironside

Watch