New Hope Baptist Church | SermonAudio

heavensbeloved from Metairie, LA
Don Schunck | Galatians 6:1-10

Sermon10/14/19 12:20 AM
Sandra Wade  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sandra Wade
Our Security in Christ
George Anderson
Bro.Anderson,Thank you for this sermon. Thank you for preaching Gods word.The Holy Spirit opened my eyes tonight.I now believe that I am saved and God has justified me through his son Jesus Christ.

Sermon4/30/18 10:10 PM
Paul Farese from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Farese
Thank you for this encouraging sermon! What a blessed hope the pure in heart have, to see God! God helped you as you brought us to see by faith what we one day shall see in reality, the unveiled glory of Jesus Christ. Say hi to Rita :)

Sermon7/12/15 4:13 PM
Donna A from Florida  Find all comments by Donna A
The Reign of Sin
George Anderson
It's the most clearly revealing sermon on the true condition of the heart of every person ever born into this world! What a blessing it is from the hand of God for His Word to be spoken in truth and love by the man of God. (Heb. 4:12). Thank you brother Anderson!

Sermon7/5/15 6:28 PM
Donna A from Florida  Find all comments by Donna A
Sons of God
George Anderson
Thru the shed blood of Christ, we are indeed made fit to be partakers in the Kingdom of God!

Sermon12/18/14 5:22 PM
heavensbeloved from Metairie, LA  Contact via emailFind all comments by heavensbeloved
Growing Weary in Well Doing
Don Schunck
comments
“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.” AND HE WHO KNOWS NOT………..AND KNOWS THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING INDEED AND IN NEED OF A SAVIOR…………FOR SURE…………..IS WISE INDEED……THE ONLY ONE…….KING, LORD JESUS CHRIST OF SCRIPTURE……….WHO CAN CLEANSE YOU FROM SIN AND DEATH DECAY AND LEAD YOU TO RIGHTEOUSNESS WHERE HOPEFULLY, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO FIGURE OUT, WHO KNOWS WHAT…………NOR, WHO KNOWS WHY OR WHO……… EVER AGAIN. Unfortunately, I lost everything here on this earth.....tears.....but, I must remember THIS SERMON. Amen

Sermon12/18/14 5:05 PM
Growing Weary in Well Doing
Don Schunck
comments
And sent Him to the earth to die for our sins On a cold, cursed, cruel cross that gave us a new birth King, Lord Jesus Christ of Scripture Redeemed and Cleansed us from all unrighteousness Purged to God’s Tender, Loving Care and hearts’ content To our one and only True, Living God We will always Love and Bless Ida Rosetta Raye Johnson Yes, I was ready to throw in the towel, but, your sermon has given new awakening..........and hope. Thank you.

Sermon12/18/14 5:01 PM
Growing Weary in Well Doing
Don Schunck
comments
I’ll See You In Heaven I’ll see you in Heaven Forever to be grateful, when I look into your face Thru Christ’s Gracious, Generous Goodness, we are Saved by Grace I’ll see you in Heaven Blood bought and redeemed Shepherd Redeemer, Precious Blood of the Lamb has cleaned Evil, sin, and death decay away Faithfulness Stands True In incorruptible beauty stare, I’ll be seeing you I’ll see you in Heaven Where death has lost its sting We will worship the True and Righteous King, Lord Jesus Christ, Word of Truth Never to forsake God’s Law forever in heart to rule the give and take I’ll see you in Heaven Where peace never dies And my love forever bloom, when I look into your eyes. No more tear stain as we dance in pure delight Joyous Jesus always around us Living God Always to make it Right Patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness overflow The gift of Grace wrapped in a jeweled crown of Righteousness Along with a lively, colorful bow I’ll see you in Heaven We will sing in clear, pure intent Praising God in love, awe and worship For giving us, His One and Only Son, Jesus Christ, And sent Him to the earth to die for our sins On a cold, cursed, cruel cross that gave us a new birth

Sermon12/18/14 4:57 PM
Growing Weary in Well Doing
Don Schunck
comments
I needed this sermon SO MUCH........I am very grieved and hurt these days. I MUST keep working for the Lord. Thank You, Lord I’ll see you in Heaven Forever to be grateful, when I look into your face Christ’s Gracious, Generous Goodness, we are Saved by Grace I’ll see you in Heaven Blood bought and redeemed Shepherd Redeemer, Precious Blood of the Lamb has cleaned Evil, sin, and death decay away Faithfulness Stands True In incorruptible beauty stare, I’ll be seeing you I’ll see you in Heaven Where death has lost its sting We will worship the True and Righteous King, Lord Jesus Christ, Word of Truth Never to forsake God’s Law forever in heart to rule the give and take I’ll see you in Heaven Where peace never dies And my love forever bloom, when I look into your eyes. No more tear stain as we dance in pure delight Joyous Jesus always around us Living God Always to make it Right Patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness overflow The gift of Grace wrapped in a jeweled crown of Righteousness Along with a lively, colorful bow I’ll see you in Heaven We will sing in clear, pure intent Praising God in love, awe and worship For giving us, His One and Only Son, Jesus Christ, And sent Him to the earth to die for our sins On a cold, cursed, cruel cross that

Dr. James M. Phillips

Rev. Joshua Engelsma
The Key Power of Preaching

Doon Protestant Reformed
Sunday - AM

Lying in Wait
Ken Wimer

Do all you can, By all the means you can, To all the people you can. ... John Wesley

Watch
Fire Tablet
Wear
Android TV
Amazon Echo

2-MINUTE TIPS

SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish New!
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video New!
Church Finder | Info