Mustard Seed Church | SermonAudio.com

Dr. Stephen Kim  |  New York, New York
18°F

Sermon10/19/17 11:38 AM
Bro Willie from Germany  Find all comments by Bro Willie
New Pastor Installation Service
Dr. Stephen Kim
Great service. Request a transcript of this powerful message. Bro. Willie.

Sermon9/12/17 10:56 PM
Member from New York, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Member
Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
comments
If your spouse you first married is still alive, then God sees you two as still married and one flesh. Repentance of sin involves changing your mind and in some cases to take a certain action. For example, for the sin of adultery one must break off or terminate the invalid relationship so you are no longer labeled as an adulterer.

Sermon9/12/17 10:52 PM
member from New York, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by member
Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
comments
1 Cor 7:15 states if an unbelieving spouse desires to separate then you are allowed to separate or "divorce". However, this "divorce" is different from how the world sees it. It means to not be living together but you are still one flesh. You are allowed to separate or allowed for the spouse to leave but you are not permitted to re-marry. The text doesn't say you are allowed to remarry but simply no longer bound to the circumstance of living together. Paul would later suggest if you do separate to reconcile and stay together.

Sermon6/13/17 4:02 PM
PJHeywood from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by PJHeywood
Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
Dr. Stephen Kim
comments
“ I desire obedience and answers ”
I had a child at 17 and married her father (both unbelievers). He abandoned us and initiated a divorce a year later. He remarried, and subsequently divorced. I remarried (while still an unbeliever, and married an unbeliever) and have been remarried for 20 years with 4 children. I've been a Christian for the past 10 years. I was under the impression that I was forgiven for my adultery, and that this marriage was not to be abandoned. An I wrong? My husband is an unbeliever, hates God, and our marriage is bad, but wouldn't divorce be a sin now? All input welcome! My email is [email protected]

Sermon6/12/17 8:11 PM
Terry DeGroot from Beautiful MN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Terry DeGroot
Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
Dr. Stephen Kim
comments
“ What about? ”
What about divorce in abandonment? What if a believer is abandoned and divorced by an unbeliever? 1 Cor. 7:15 seems to say that you are free to remarry.

Sermon6/12/17 4:56 PM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
Dr. Stephen Kim
comments
“ Awesome Sermon! ”
God Bless you Pastor for standing for the Truth!....It may be hard to hear because plenty of saved people, have remarried.....But the truth is the truth and our flesh hate the Truth at times...

Sermon6/11/17 6:42 AM
Gay Allen from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Gay Allen
Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
comments
i met a guy at age 17 he was 21, i was a run away, i wound up being his foster sister (his parents volunteered to foster me) we had 3 children and never got married, i left him and married another guy, we divorced 10 years later even though we only lived together for 3 months , i went back to the father of my children and married him and then got saved, whose wife am i? i have asked pastors for this answer and no one replies, this is not a put on, this is reality for many, what does God's Word say?

Sermon5/11/17 11:35 AM
lloydxd  Find all comments by lloydxd
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Technical issues ”
Hey everyone! Due to some technical issues the sermon was cut off. Sorry for the inconvenience !

Sermon5/2/17 9:03 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
“ Useful and smart address ”
A Bible-based sermon of inspirational and edifying value.

Sermon4/30/17 10:44 PM
Follower of Christ from Michigan  Find all comments by Follower of Christ
Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
Dr. Stephen Kim
comments
“ Must I Divorce From My Remarriage? ”
Yes, a remarriage is an adulterous relationship unless your spouse has died. Jesus Speaks: "Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries one who is divorced from a husband commits adultery." (Luke 16:18) "Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." -Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:6) God is a party to the one flesh marriage covenant. "A wife is married to her husband as long as he lives." (1 Cor. 7:39) "For whoever is ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels." -Jesus Christ (Mark 8:38) I am not ashamed of Jesus' Words on divorce and remarriage. Thank you Dr. Kim for speaking the truth! "Never cheat a Christian brother in this matter by taking his wife, for the Lord avenges all such sins, as we have solemnly warned you before." (1 Thessalonians 4:6)

Sermon4/30/17 2:09 PM
Covenant Wife of 37 Years from USA  Find all comments by Covenant Wife of 37 Years
Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
Dr. Stephen Kim
comments
“ THANK YOU PASTOR for being the very few who fear G ”
Must I Divorce (dissolve) My Remarriage? Answer: YES Jesus Himself calls remarriage ADULTERY.(Luke 16:18) 12 years ago my husband left to marry another (commit adultery). He thinks his divorce from me made him single. But God says something very, very different, a command to my husband... "A husband must not divorce his wife." (1 Cor. 7:11) because "A wife is married to her husband as long as he lives." (1 Cor. 7:39) All other relationships/marriages after divorce are adultery. (Luke 16:18) God's Word says I must wait for my husband to return or wait until he dies to remarry. Anyone who marries me (a divorced woman) commits adultery because I am still married to my husband. This is an adulterous generation. May God's TRUTH Prevail! Being a Christian is HARD! Preach On Dr. Stephen Kim! Indeed: MARRIAGE IS FOR LIFE!

Sermon11/24/16 9:36 PM
Ali Ayers  Find all comments by Ali Ayers
(Sermon no longer available)
Amen! Thank you for speaking the truth boldly!!

Sermon7/18/16 1:35 PM
Bo from Dfw  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bo
1 Samuel 27
Dr. Stephen Kim
Excellent message ! Great is His Faithfullness, Love and care.

Sermon11/15/15 1:19 AM
Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
God Is Love
“ Thank You. ”
Thank you for the reminders.

Sermon6/26/14 10:20 AM
Kim O'Connell from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim O'Connell
Predestination
Dr. Stephen Kim
I enjoyed this teaching immensely. you rarely hear this truth taught from the pulpit anymore. We should not be afraid to preach these difficult doctrines, for they are God's truth. God is indeed sovereign!

Todd Nibert