SermonAudio Classics | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: misc | Set
MyChurch Code#: 00000
“Great truth.”
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
Amen! May the Lord help us to do the same!
Steve Richardson | Sermon Clips

Sermon6/15/2021 10:36 AM
VanPastorMan from Central Pennsylvania  Find all comments by VanPastorMan
comments
Amen, we have to get right with God. That is usually the issue with us. We have had prayer meetings with Zoom but it just isn't the same thing as being in person. People are spooked to get together even after they get shots. They don't want to die and I wonder if they all think about living.

Sermon5/20/2021 8:37 PM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
First time listener I really enjoy his teaching and presentation Will definitely continue to follow. I leave his sermons having a deeper reverence for God

Sermon5/6/2021 8:32 PM
Cecelia from AZ  Find all comments by Cecelia
comments
“ Great Thought! ”
My hope also is that others will listen to Puritan works. There is such a distinction between what and how we hear the Word of God today, compared to today. The Spirit was truly guiding those men and giving them what seems to be greater insight into the heart of God. Perhaps our busy lives with something new every day is distracting us. Steven, may God bless your work. It is much needed and will not be forgotten.

Sermon5/4/2021 10:41 AM
T Sullivan from Owensboro, Kentucky  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by T Sullivan
comments
“ Thanks so much for this. ”
I started narrating Puritan works on cassettes for the blind in 1985. I never kept copies. They were distributed by request through the Chapel Library then in Venice, FL. In 2003 we digitized my newer recordings and first put them on SermonAudio. To my surprise my old recordings were requested from CL and also put on SermonAudio. Now in my 36th year of narrating, my only contribution to the Christian world is here. I had aspirations to the ministry. God said no. Now I have I humbly hope given something better. My motto has been, if people won't read a Puritan book, maybe they will listed. T M S The Narrated Puritan on SermonAudio. God bless Steven Lee.

Sermon4/5/2021 5:48 PM
John UK from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by John UK
What's Missing in Our Churches
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ There's Something Missing! ”
Dr Alan Cairns has this exactly right in my humble opinion, and unless it is remedied, all the churches will drift away into either apostasy or a powerless version of Christianity which is nothing like the real thing. This three minute message is a cry from the heart. Thank you.

Sermon1/28/2021 10:38 AM
Suz from NorCal  Find all comments by Suz
Clip: Be A Nice Person!
Dr. John Vaughn
“ Confusing message ”
Did Jesus call us to be nice? Is nice one of the fruits of the Spirit? When Jesus confronted people was he nice? Recently an atheist publicly stated: Christian are too nice... are we too nice now not to answer the doubter or the critic or the so-called worldly Christian? Walk with a man as far as you can but like Jesus, speak truth... and be kind... big difference in nice and kind. Nice tries to please and kind’s concerns are for the welfare of the other person.

Sermon1/23/2021 11:15 AM
MJHancock  Find all comments by MJHancock
A Burden for Young People
Gerard Hemmings
Praise the Lord for this stirring charge!

Sermon1/15/2021 4:47 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
What We Can Expect from Biden
Clarence Sexton
These really are troubling times. I’m sorry to say that I live with individuals supporting Biden. And when we listen to your Sermons all hell breaks loose in this house I am very sorry to see some of the choices Biden and Harris with me it should bring us to our knees we should be crying out to God that our children are exposed to this heinous promotion of sin. I am in the process of moving, separating from my child because we differ. We need to come out of the world’s system so others will see that we have a king. He does not have to get our votes. For the first time in my life I experienced the hatred David had for those that hate God. This was toward my own child, and it was devastatingly grievously. There’s no such thing as “love the sinner but hate the sin. Please pray for me. Please.

Sermon1/9/2021 5:16 AM
“ Great example. ”
Blessed be the Lord for God fearing people's example of standing for the Lord whatever the price!

Sermon1/8/2021 5:04 AM
“ Great truth. ”
Amen! May the Lord help us to do the same!

Sermon1/1/2021 3:12 PM
Samantha M  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samantha M
comments

Sermon12/4/2020 4:16 PM
Joan from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joan
“ Great series! ”
What a blessing! I studied each session, as I used this material to teach my ladies’ Bible study, as we went through the book of Ecclesiastes, verse by verse. . Thank you

Sermon11/28/2020 4:01 PM
Luke from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luke
comments
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

Sermon11/11/2020 12:56 AM
Albert Wiggins from Belfast  Contact via emailFind all comments by Albert Wiggins
comments
I learned a lot from the sermons of willie when I first got saved,I got a lot of his sermons on the cults I even learned how to tell someone who said that they spoke in tongues when the first time they ever started and it worked. If you can get those sermons they will teach you a lot. God Bless.

Sermon11/8/2020 4:57 PM
Anonymously Known from Wicked World  Find all comments by Anonymously Known
What Will Change America?
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
This clip says it all about the man who lived what he preached. His sermons have left scars in our hearts for the glory of God. Dr. Alan Cairns feared no man, no organization, no diseases. He will be missed. The fire that shot up from his belly will be remembered as coming from the only book that changes men's souls. May God comfort all who sorrow over his loss. Yet overwhelm each with the joy that awaits all believers in Christ. He is with his beloved; the lover of his soul.

Sermon11/7/2020 2:38 AM
judith m newman from Wynnum Qld.  Contact via emailFind all comments by judith m newman
What Will Change America?
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
After coming out of charismania and not knowing where to go or what to do, I came across SermonAudio and the very first preacher I listened to was Alan Cairns. I learned about the Doctrines of Grace from him, and many other Biblical doctrines. I was blessed by his ministry and am forever grateful for his faithfulness in preaching the Gospel. That was 2006, I am sad that he has died, but rejoicing that he's gone home to be with our Lord. One day I will meet him, and the many others who have benefitted from his ministry. Thank you Dr. Alan Cairns.

Sermon11/6/2020 1:51 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
“ The memory of the just is blessed ”
"Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them." Rev 14:13. Thanking God for Dr.Cairns' life and ministry throughout the years.

Sermon11/6/2020 1:34 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
What Will Change America?
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
“ The memory of the just is blessed ”
May Dr.Cairns' biblical legacy bless America yet.

Sermon10/21/2020 3:24 AM
comments
“ Blessed time. ”
It was so good to stand before the Lord and listen to His Word preached through this message and have my heart searched and my mind touched with His power!

Sermon9/5/2020 4:05 PM
Steve Richardson from Ontario, Canada  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Steve Richardson
Ten Shekels and a Shirt
Paris Reidhead
comments
“ This sermon changed my life ”
I first listened to this sermon in 2004. It was shattering. I cannot explain the impact it had on me. That night I didn't sleep... and I don't believe I have ever been the same since. It transformed my view of God, my prayer life, my attitude toward evangelism and missions - everything. I still listen to it regularly. The echo of truth founds its way into a heart opened by the grace of God and I remain thankful for the day I was introduced to it. I write here now to commend it to those who have never heard it. I believe with all my heart that this sermon (and this message) needs to be heard more urgently than ever. May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Rev. William Langerak
The God-Pleasing Witness of Ed

Joshua 22:28-34
Trinity Protestant Reformed

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

W. J. Mencarow
Ghosts, UFOs & The Bible

Life After Death
Reformation Church

Restoring in-Person Worship Habits

Free Web­inar with Thom Rainer & Church Answ­ers June 24 at 2 pm East­ern

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Sermon: Nero at the British Museum