Radio Streams

MyChurch: mahan | Set
MyChurch Code#: 33807
‚ÄúInteresting Sermon‚ÄĚ
Aliyah Berakah from US
Henry Mahan | 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

Sermon7/29/19 4:13 AM
Evangelist Richard Jesse Corre from Providence, RI  Find all comments by Evangelist Richard Jesse Corre
Self-Righteousness Slain
comments
I have thanked God many times for Pastor Mahan, and how this day I asked the Lord what was wrong with me, and He showed me. I never really knew how self-righteous I was until I heard this sermon. This is so freeing. Sadly, most Christians will never see how ugly their hearts are, so I believe this reinforces the sin of pride (which blinds men), to see their own self-righteousness. I thank the Lord for showing me. This also reinforces why we are saved by grace, for if it is not of grace who then could be saved?

Sermon6/6/19 10:55 PM
Carol  Find all comments by Carol
The Gospel
Henry Mahan
Wonderful gospel message. ‚ÄúHe being dead yet speaketh‚ÄĚ A faithful gospel preacher, listen and be blessed.

Sermon6/6/19 7:52 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
Four Faithful Sayings
Henry Mahan
A wonderful message and thank you so much

Sermon6/1/19 5:37 AM
Ginger Willis from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ginger Willis
Born Free
Henry Mahan
comments
“ A must hear! ”
The greatest Sovereign Grace Preacher that i have ever heard. Christ plus nothing!

Sermon5/18/19 6:29 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Fear of Death Removed
“ Incomplete Sermon ”
Another one of Henry's great sermons. However, the sermon cuts off as he is speaking. The topic is death of course. He goes into quite a bit of explanation regarding what the New Earth will be like and how we will look. Very informational. He brings together quite a bit of scripture in this sermon in order to help folks get a better understanding of what the elect can expect at the point of death. Would like to have heard the whole sermon though.

Sermon4/26/19 4:17 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Interesting Sermon ”
For someone who isn't long for this earth, this particular sermon made me feel good. Henry never lets me down. He may not have as much insight as I would like for him to have sometimes, but he never lets me down in his sincerity & effort in preaching the true word of God. The focal point of this sermon was that there are 3 types of death. They are 1. SPIRITUAL, 2. PHYSICAL, 3. ETERNAL. Henry also points out that all of these came as a result of Adam's fall. Henry also points out that God only created 1 man, not 2. Eve was taken from Adam, not created as Adam was. There is much to be gleaned from this sermon. Different things depending on where you are in your own walk with God. With me, I am looking more for comfort in the leaving of this world. It's through Henry's preaching that I hear the voice of our Lord & am in fact comforted. Do I always agree with everything that Henry says? No. But then I'm not supposed to. He's Henry and I am me. He sees things the way he does & I understand according to the understanding that God has given me. But, I look to Henry for understanding of God's word. It's his preaching Scripture References - 1 Thessalonians 4:13, Romans 5:12, 17-19/7:24, 1 Corinthians 15:21, 35-39, 42; Genesis 3:6/5:5, Revelation 20:14, Luke 24:36, Matthew 22:2

Sermon3/25/19 3:17 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Outstanding Sermon ”
This is one of Henry's best sermons. He brings so much life to the Word of God. He speaks about death in a realistic manner without being insulting or intimidating. He speaks with authority. Henry Mahan is one of the greatest preachers of all time.

Sermon3/24/19 6:41 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Death
“ Outstanding Sermon ”
As always Henry preaches the BEST! You just don't get any better than Henry. The subject is a hard one for most people. I don't care how you preach it. People have issues with death. In this case, as he mentions, that if you are near death or expecting death, then these words will come as a comfort & they indeed do. Knowing that my time here on this earth is short, I draw comfort from Henry's sermons on death because he knows the word of God & preaches true. How I wish I could have sat in his church & listened to him in person, but I thank God that He allowed me the privilege of hearing Henry preach His word. Thank you Lord Jesus.

Sermon2/19/19 10:19 AM
comments
That was truly a blessing thank you so much

Sermon2/18/19 10:04 AM
James Chapter Four
Thank you so much for that wonderful message

Sermon2/12/19 12:59 PM
What Is Repentance?
Thank you so much for that wonderful message

Sermon1/30/19 7:20 AM
Ginger Willis from OH  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ginger Willis
I've found no better preacher! Henry feeds the sheep and gives God all the glory! Another wonderful sermon.

Sermon1/28/19 6:25 AM
Doug west  Find all comments by Doug west
Jesus Our Lord

Sermon1/19/19 8:52 AM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Hebrews 7: Melchisedec
Excellent!

Sermon1/9/19 6:43 PM
ladybug  Contact via emailFind all comments by ladybug
Let's Talk About Dying
Henry Mahan
wonderful message, of great encouragement. Being with the Lord Jesus far exceeds anything is this wicked world.

Sermon9/9/18 9:58 PM
Brian Skiffington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian Skiffington
That I May Be Glorified
Henry Mahan
Great insight on abolition and a happy spirit

Sermon9/3/18 2:14 AM
Alvin from Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alvin
All Israel Shall Be Saved
Tom Harding
comments
“ I want to give Christ the glory due Him in Truth ”
I have prayed hard and with a heavy heart for believers to rightly divide the Word of God and I pray God gives me a heart to do it lovingly, but I despair that it very often does not happen. Men who have gloriously represented Christ as preachers of His Word don't always divide it correctly when it comes to Israel. God opened up the earth and swallowed up those Jews who rebelled against Him and His servant Moses. Were they saved simply because they were Jews. Of course not. That would be absurd to say. Not everyone who goes to church is saved either. Paul said that he is not a Jew which is one outwardly but he is a Jew which is one inwardly. Even so a Gentile is never a Jew. A Gentile may be saved and be the bride of Christ as the Church is described but he is never a Jew. All Israel, all those of Israel who are Jews inwardly will be saved. Their may be precious few of them but as Paul declares in Romans 11, God does not change His mind. The whole chapter of Romans 11 clearly speaks of Jew and Gentile as separate entities. In Revelation 12 it speaks of a lady that bore a son that the dragon sought to devour. That lady was Israel from whom Christ came. This lady is not the Church because the Church is presented as a virgin. This lady was kept safe 1260 days during the tribulation.

Sermon8/15/18 12:41 PM
Cora Suither from PA  Find all comments by Cora Suither
Go On to Maturity
“ Safe and Secure ”
Leaning on the everlasting arms of Jesus.

Sermon8/6/18 5:28 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Not In Word But In Power
Todd Nibert
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Jesus Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. The Almighty God.

Sermon6/30/18 1:29 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
A Prison Letter
“ Surprising Sermon ”
When I found this sermon I was expecting Henry to talk about the book of Philemon. He started out talking about it & then took the listener on an unexpected journey. The best way I can describe it is that it was like being out on a nice sunny summer day in a convertible, just riding through the countryside, enjoying the beauty of God's world. That's what listening to this sermon was like for me. Henry hit on many things, but kept it in the realm of grace, salvation, faith & the unending, enduring love of God. It worked, I don't know how, but it did & afterward I felt refreshed. That's Henry for you. If you want to be refreshed, listen to this sermon. There is an interesting story that Henry relates regarding a particular sheep named "Queenie". You'll like it & it is very applicable to true believers.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more