Henry T. Mahan Sermons | SermonAudio

Aliyah Berakah from US
Henry Mahan | Hebrews 2:9-18

Sermon10/9/19 9:04 AM
Marc from TX  Find all comments by Marc
The Dangers Of Keeping Back
Tom Harding
“ More Hidden Gems of God’s Wondrous Gospel ”
Wow so edifying and powerful! I had never considered the difference between Cain and Abel’s sacrifices before God in the way Brother Tom highlights. Thank you brother for more light. An important point many of us may have missed is how God declared in Genesis 3:17 the ground was cursed for Adam’s transgression. Yet blind and willful Cain disregarded this and sought to impress the thrice-holy Lord with the filth of his efforts and toil and produce of the land. Abel on the other hand surely recalled how that God graciously covered the sinful condition of our first parents in Genesis 3:21 with skins, which many Bible commentators agree first were skins from a lamb and secondly that served as a type of the covering for sin that Christ, the spotless Lamb of God, would provide for His people’s sins. So Abel sought a covering from God as well by offering the lamb for he surely recognized God’s grace-filled provision in covering sin which Abel knew he could not do himself. Hallelujah!

Sermon9/16/19 9:38 AM
Marc from TX  Find all comments by Marc
“ Superb Gospel preaching ”
Brother Tom’s ministry is richly blessed of God and always so grateful to hear his messages. Another question I normally think to ask those whose false man-centered gospel reeks of Universal Atonement is “Can the Father’s will be denied or frustrated?” and “Can Jesus, God’s eternal Son, ever fail to do what His Father commanded?” The Biblical answer to both is No. So the notion that anyone is in hell for whom Christ died should be completely nonsensical and unBiblical and contradicts all Christ said He came to accomplish. Matthew 1:21 reminds us Jesus WILL SAVE His people, not “will try” or “will do 99.9% of the saving and leave the rest to me and you”. No Christ will do it ALL for those chosen by God’s grace from eternity past all to the glory and praise of God the Father, Amen.

Sermon7/29/19 4:13 AM
Evangelist Richard Jesse Corre from Providence, RI  Find all comments by Evangelist Richard Jesse Corre
Self-Righteousness Slain
comments
I have thanked God many times for Pastor Mahan, and how this day I asked the Lord what was wrong with me, and He showed me. I never really knew how self-righteous I was until I heard this sermon. This is so freeing. Sadly, most Christians will never see how ugly their hearts are, so I believe this reinforces the sin of pride (which blinds men), to see their own self-righteousness. I thank the Lord for showing me. This also reinforces why we are saved by grace, for if it is not of grace who then could be saved?

Sermon6/6/19 10:55 PM
Carol  Find all comments by Carol
The Gospel
Henry Mahan
Wonderful gospel message. “He being dead yet speaketh” A faithful gospel preacher, listen and be blessed.

Sermon6/6/19 7:52 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
Four Faithful Sayings
Henry Mahan
A wonderful message and thank you so much

Sermon6/1/19 5:37 AM
Ginger Willis from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ginger Willis
Born Free
Henry Mahan
comments
“ A must hear! ”
The greatest Sovereign Grace Preacher that i have ever heard. Christ plus nothing!

Sermon5/18/19 6:29 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Fear of Death Removed
“ Incomplete Sermon ”
Another one of Henry's great sermons. However, the sermon cuts off as he is speaking. The topic is death of course. He goes into quite a bit of explanation regarding what the New Earth will be like and how we will look. Very informational. He brings together quite a bit of scripture in this sermon in order to help folks get a better understanding of what the elect can expect at the point of death. Would like to have heard the whole sermon though.

Sermon4/26/19 4:17 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Interesting Sermon ”
For someone who isn't long for this earth, this particular sermon made me feel good. Henry never lets me down. He may not have as much insight as I would like for him to have sometimes, but he never lets me down in his sincerity & effort in preaching the true word of God. The focal point of this sermon was that there are 3 types of death. They are 1. SPIRITUAL, 2. PHYSICAL, 3. ETERNAL. Henry also points out that all of these came as a result of Adam's fall. Henry also points out that God only created 1 man, not 2. Eve was taken from Adam, not created as Adam was. There is much to be gleaned from this sermon. Different things depending on where you are in your own walk with God. With me, I am looking more for comfort in the leaving of this world. It's through Henry's preaching that I hear the voice of our Lord & am in fact comforted. Do I always agree with everything that Henry says? No. But then I'm not supposed to. He's Henry and I am me. He sees things the way he does & I understand according to the understanding that God has given me. But, I look to Henry for understanding of God's word. It's his preaching Scripture References - 1 Thessalonians 4:13, Romans 5:12, 17-19/7:24, 1 Corinthians 15:21, 35-39, 42; Genesis 3:6/5:5, Revelation 20:14, Luke 24:36, Matthew 22:2

Sermon3/25/19 3:17 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Outstanding Sermon ”
This is one of Henry's best sermons. He brings so much life to the Word of God. He speaks about death in a realistic manner without being insulting or intimidating. He speaks with authority. Henry Mahan is one of the greatest preachers of all time.

Sermon3/24/19 6:41 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Death
“ Outstanding Sermon ”
As always Henry preaches the BEST! You just don't get any better than Henry. The subject is a hard one for most people. I don't care how you preach it. People have issues with death. In this case, as he mentions, that if you are near death or expecting death, then these words will come as a comfort & they indeed do. Knowing that my time here on this earth is short, I draw comfort from Henry's sermons on death because he knows the word of God & preaches true. How I wish I could have sat in his church & listened to him in person, but I thank God that He allowed me the privilege of hearing Henry preach His word. Thank you Lord Jesus.

Sermon2/19/19 10:19 AM
comments
That was truly a blessing thank you so much

Sermon2/18/19 10:04 AM
James Chapter Four
Thank you so much for that wonderful message

Sermon2/12/19 12:59 PM
What Is Repentance?
Thank you so much for that wonderful message

Sermon1/30/19 7:20 AM
Ginger Willis from OH  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ginger Willis
I've found no better preacher! Henry feeds the sheep and gives God all the glory! Another wonderful sermon.

Sermon1/28/19 6:25 AM
Doug west  Find all comments by Doug west
Jesus Our Lord

Sermon1/19/19 8:52 AM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Hebrews 7: Melchisedec
Excellent!

Sermon1/9/19 6:43 PM
ladybug  Contact via emailFind all comments by ladybug
Let's Talk About Dying
Henry Mahan
wonderful message, of great encouragement. Being with the Lord Jesus far exceeds anything is this wicked world.

Sermon9/9/18 9:58 PM
Brian Skiffington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian Skiffington
That I May Be Glorified
Henry Mahan
Great insight on abolition and a happy spirit

Sermon9/3/18 2:14 AM
Alvin from Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alvin
All Israel Shall Be Saved
Tom Harding
comments
“ I want to give Christ the glory due Him in Truth ”
I have prayed hard and with a heavy heart for believers to rightly divide the Word of God and I pray God gives me a heart to do it lovingly, but I despair that it very often does not happen. Men who have gloriously represented Christ as preachers of His Word don't always divide it correctly when it comes to Israel. God opened up the earth and swallowed up those Jews who rebelled against Him and His servant Moses. Were they saved simply because they were Jews. Of course not. That would be absurd to say. Not everyone who goes to church is saved either. Paul said that he is not a Jew which is one outwardly but he is a Jew which is one inwardly. Even so a Gentile is never a Jew. A Gentile may be saved and be the bride of Christ as the Church is described but he is never a Jew. All Israel, all those of Israel who are Jews inwardly will be saved. Their may be precious few of them but as Paul declares in Romans 11, God does not change His mind. The whole chapter of Romans 11 clearly speaks of Jew and Gentile as separate entities. In Revelation 12 it speaks of a lady that bore a son that the dragon sought to devour. That lady was Israel from whom Christ came. This lady is not the Church because the Church is presented as a virgin. This lady was kept safe 1260 days during the tribulation.

Sermon8/15/18 12:41 PM
Cora Suither from PA  Find all comments by Cora Suither
Go On to Maturity
“ Safe and Secure ”
Leaning on the everlasting arms of Jesus.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more