Henry T. Mahan Sermons | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: mahan | Set
MyChurch Code#: 33807
‚ÄúGreat Sermon!‚ÄĚ
Ginger Willis from OH
I've found no better preacher! Henry feeds the sheep and gives God all the glory! Another wonderful sermon.
Henry Mahan | Jeremiah 23:29

Sermon5/18/19 6:29 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
• Posted 4 days ago
The Fear of Death Removed
Henry Mahan
“ Incomplete Sermon ”
Another one of Henry's great sermons. However, the sermon cuts off as he is speaking. The topic is death of course. He goes into quite a bit of explanation regarding what the New Earth will be like and how we will look. Very informational. He brings together quite a bit of scripture in this sermon in order to help folks get a better understanding of what the elect can expect at the point of death. Would like to have heard the whole sermon though.

Sermon4/26/19 4:17 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Interesting Sermon ”
For someone who isn't long for this earth, this particular sermon made me feel good. Henry never lets me down. He may not have as much insight as I would like for him to have sometimes, but he never lets me down in his sincerity & effort in preaching the true word of God. The focal point of this sermon was that there are 3 types of death. They are 1. SPIRITUAL, 2. PHYSICAL, 3. ETERNAL. Henry also points out that all of these came as a result of Adam's fall. Henry also points out that God only created 1 man, not 2. Eve was taken from Adam, not created as Adam was. There is much to be gleaned from this sermon. Different things depending on where you are in your own walk with God. With me, I am looking more for comfort in the leaving of this world. It's through Henry's preaching that I hear the voice of our Lord & am in fact comforted. Do I always agree with everything that Henry says? No. But then I'm not supposed to. He's Henry and I am me. He sees things the way he does & I understand according to the understanding that God has given me. But, I look to Henry for understanding of God's word. It's his preaching Scripture References - 1 Thessalonians 4:13, Romans 5:12, 17-19/7:24, 1 Corinthians 15:21, 35-39, 42; Genesis 3:6/5:5, Revelation 20:14, Luke 24:36, Matthew 22:2

Sermon3/25/19 3:17 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Outstanding Sermon ”
This is one of Henry's best sermons. He brings so much life to the Word of God. He speaks about death in a realistic manner without being insulting or intimidating. He speaks with authority. Henry Mahan is one of the greatest preachers of all time.

Sermon3/24/19 6:41 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Death
Henry Mahan
“ Outstanding Sermon ”
As always Henry preaches the BEST! You just don't get any better than Henry. The subject is a hard one for most people. I don't care how you preach it. People have issues with death. In this case, as he mentions, that if you are near death or expecting death, then these words will come as a comfort & they indeed do. Knowing that my time here on this earth is short, I draw comfort from Henry's sermons on death because he knows the word of God & preaches true. How I wish I could have sat in his church & listened to him in person, but I thank God that He allowed me the privilege of hearing Henry preach His word. Thank you Lord Jesus.

Sermon2/19/19 10:19 AM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
comments
That was truly a blessing thank you so much

Sermon2/18/19 10:04 AM

Sermon1/19/19 8:52 AM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Hebrews 7: Melchisedec
Henry Mahan
Excellent!

Sermon1/9/19 6:43 PM
ladybug  Contact via emailFind all comments by ladybug
Let's Talk About Dying
Henry Mahan
wonderful message, of great encouragement. Being with the Lord Jesus far exceeds anything is this wicked world.

Sermon9/9/18 9:58 PM
Brian Skiffington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian Skiffington
That I May Be Glorified
Henry Mahan
Great insight on abolition and a happy spirit

Sermon9/3/18 2:14 AM
Alvin from Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alvin
All Israel Shall Be Saved
Tom Harding
comments
“ I want to give Christ the glory due Him in Truth ”
I have prayed hard and with a heavy heart for believers to rightly divide the Word of God and I pray God gives me a heart to do it lovingly, but I despair that it very often does not happen. Men who have gloriously represented Christ as preachers of His Word don't always divide it correctly when it comes to Israel. God opened up the earth and swallowed up those Jews who rebelled against Him and His servant Moses. Were they saved simply because they were Jews. Of course not. That would be absurd to say. Not everyone who goes to church is saved either. Paul said that he is not a Jew which is one outwardly but he is a Jew which is one inwardly. Even so a Gentile is never a Jew. A Gentile may be saved and be the bride of Christ as the Church is described but he is never a Jew. All Israel, all those of Israel who are Jews inwardly will be saved. Their may be precious few of them but as Paul declares in Romans 11, God does not change His mind. The whole chapter of Romans 11 clearly speaks of Jew and Gentile as separate entities. In Revelation 12 it speaks of a lady that bore a son that the dragon sought to devour. That lady was Israel from whom Christ came. This lady is not the Church because the Church is presented as a virgin. This lady was kept safe 1260 days during the tribulation.

Sermon8/15/18 12:41 PM
Cora Suither from PA  Find all comments by Cora Suither
Go On to Maturity
Henry Mahan
“ Safe and Secure ”
Leaning on the everlasting arms of Jesus.

Sermon8/6/18 5:28 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Not In Word But In Power
Todd Nibert
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Jesus Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. The Almighty God.

Sermon6/30/18 1:29 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
A Prison Letter
Henry Mahan
“ Surprising Sermon ”
When I found this sermon I was expecting Henry to talk about the book of Philemon. He started out talking about it & then took the listener on an unexpected journey. The best way I can describe it is that it was like being out on a nice sunny summer day in a convertible, just riding through the countryside, enjoying the beauty of God's world. That's what listening to this sermon was like for me. Henry hit on many things, but kept it in the realm of grace, salvation, faith & the unending, enduring love of God. It worked, I don't know how, but it did & afterward I felt refreshed. That's Henry for you. If you want to be refreshed, listen to this sermon. There is an interesting story that Henry relates regarding a particular sheep named "Queenie". You'll like it & it is very applicable to true believers.

Sermon6/29/18 6:09 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
For anyone who wants to KNOW the difference between real belief and religion, listen to this sermon. If you want to know if you are in a real church or not, listen to this sermon. If you want to know if you are truly saved or not, listen to this sermon. Henry Mahan, in his day, had a way with the Word of God. He was truly a mouthpiece for God. This is one of his best sermons. The best of the best. It will not disappoint if you are sincerely seeking. He covers a wide range of scripture in this sermon & gives plenty of scripture for further study. You just can't go wrong with Henry.

Sermon6/23/18 8:23 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
comments
“ John the Baptist Came To Town ”
Let me begin by saying that I have nothing but respect for Henry Mahan. Most of his sermons are exactly what they need to be. But, Henry is a mortal man & subject to the regular frailties of being human. This is one of those times. First off, the sermon is MURDER to listen to. If you don't have much patience, you won't do well with it. This audio was done in 1969, but it is hard to understand most of the time. The first 8 mins is Henry reading scripture. The next 3 mins is praying. The next 6 mins is singing. Then around the 16 min mark Henry starts preaching the funeral. At the 23 min mark the audio will skip & I don't know how much is missed. Rolfe Barnard was a exceptional preacher. I do agree, that if you had to compare him to anyone, it would definitely be John the Baptist, no doubt. I have listened to many a Rolfe sermon & I have to say that for preaching, fired up preaching - he's the "go to" guy. He makes me feel good listening to him. I love his passion. But, what he isn't is a "teacher". He doesn't teach scripture, he PREACHES scripture. There is a difference. Henry's style is much different that Rolfe's. Henry can get loud, but not like Rolfe. I would have really, really liked to have been able to seriously listen to this sermon.

Sermon6/6/18 4:36 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Romans Seven, Part 1
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Very Informative ”
First off, the beginning of the sermon is clipped. It starts with Henry in the middle of a sentence. So we have no idea what he was talking about before this point. That doesn't change the fact that this is a very powerful sermon. For anyone who doesn't really have a good grasp on Romans 7; Lord willing, this will go a long, long way into explaining things in a very simplistic way. As always, Henry does a magnificent job in his preaching. I regret that I never was able to listen to him preach in person, that must have been something to behold. He mentioned one thing during this sermon that really resonated with me in a very powerful way. He said "Deliverance from the law is necessary to sanctification." He also goes into explaining why the law doesn't have a hold over God's elect and he does so in a very easy and understandable way. Scripture reference - Galatians 5:13 & 22

Sermon6/1/18 1:30 PM
Dessie Yates from Williamson, WV.  Find all comments by Dessie Yates
Nevertheless
Gabe Stalnaker
“ Excellent Sermon ”
This sermon was such a blessing when I heard it last evening in church. God always knows what we need and He certainly used Brother Gabe last night to teach me. I keep thinking about that precious word, ‚Äėnevertheless‚Äô and what it meant. I thank God for His Precious, Marvelous, Sovereign GRACE.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more