Radio Streams

•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: madisonbaptist | Set
MyChurch Code#: 93322
“Great Sermon!”
Don york from Kansas city, mo
First sermon I've heard from this pastor...I like this guy!
Mike Allison | Isaiah 5:16-25

Sermon9/20/19 5:26 PM
Michael Hjelt from Mount Vernon, Washington  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hjelt
Ready
Mike Allison

Sermon8/17/19 10:20 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
Great sermon! Looking forward to the next one in this series.

Sermon8/16/19 5:36 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
Loved this sermon! I have committed myself to serve God! I’m so happy to be part of Madison Baptize Church. I have learned more about the Holy Word under Pastior Allison than all the other churches I have attended, combined, in my lifetime. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Sermon8/15/19 7:09 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Find all comments by Roger Reese
Thanks pastor for part 1 of this message. I learned a lot, and I do fall strong sometimes. I’m trying my best to serve God and exalt Him in everything I do. Looking forward to lessening to Part 2 and three. 🙏

Sermon4/11/19 6:51 PM
Jesse S. from McAllen, TX  Find all comments by Jesse S.
The Church, Where Sin Begins
Mike Allison
comments
Excellent message, i wish there were these types of sermons in my area... Too much of these rock band feel good type churches popping up.

Sermon4/10/19 8:28 PM
Hannah Orr from BC - British Columbia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hannah Orr
The Fear of the Lord
Mike Allison
I have been wondering what it means to fear the Lord lately and this sermon was such a blessing to hear. Thank you! I understand so much better what it is to fear the Lord and am excited to put it into practice!!

Sermon2/1/19 1:57 PM
Roger from Harvest AL  Find all comments by Roger
What's in Your Future?
Mike Allison
Thanks Pastor Allison for being so faithful to the Lord for all these years. I so wish I could have been saved at an early age instead of age 49. During my entire life not one person ever presented the Gospel message to me. My grandma and grandpa were Christians but never told me about Jesus or how to be born again. As a result, I made some bad choices. I thank God for his love, mercy and grace. My wife and love the Lord and want to serve him! I finally realized my gift which is soul winning. I thank God that he is using me to spread the Gospel. It is amazing to be born again and just as amazing when you can lead someone to Christ! Knowing that person got saved and will not perish for eternity keeps me going strong to win souls for the Kingdom of God! I'm just the messenger and God gets all the praise and glory!

Sermon1/31/19 9:32 PM
Roger from Harvest AL  Find all comments by Roger
I loved this sermon! All Christians need to have a burden for lost souls. If every member of Madison Baptist Church led one person to Christ, hundreds of lost souls would be saved and not perish in Hell for eternity. Thanks Pastor Allison for a powerful sermon!

Sermon12/26/18 7:01 PM
A M @Beulaht from Co. Londonderry. N. I.  Contact via emailFind all comments by A M @Beulaht
Just recently found Mr Allison’s sermons and have been blessed beyond measure under his ministry. His courageous presentation of God’s word is truly awe inspiring. This is a particularly inspiring, challenging and potentially life changing message.

Sermon12/7/18 4:51 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Facing the truth about our present day ”
Accurate and to the dot. Thanks

Sermon12/7/18 4:46 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Study on 1 Timothy Part 3
Mike Allison
“ Good Bible study ”
This ministry functions as a beacon for what is right ministry. So needed nowadays and so rare everywhere . Thanks

Sermon12/4/18 9:10 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Demonic Bondage
Mike Allison
comments
“ Awesome Sermon! ”

Sermon12/4/18 7:04 AM
Darlene Slavujac Thau from Deerfield Beach, Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darlene Slavujac Thau
Demonic Bondage
Mike Allison
comments
“ Very informative sermon! ”
This very informative sermon "Demonic Bondage," identifies practices and events which have severely impacted people. Many seemingly "harmless" activities and fanciful thoughts bind folks to demonic spirits and destroy souls and relationships. I encourage folks to listen and mark the many things to which you were exposed throughout your lifetime, and renounce them in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. A self-examination may help in understanding why "bad things happen to 'good' people." This knowledge will help you to understand irrational behavior of others as well. Daily, stay in the word in the King James Bible, and trust Jesus Christ.

Sermon11/8/18 12:45 PM
Heath Bowland from Milbank SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Heath Bowland
“ Good Gospel preaching ”
Enjoyed this. Small note, Text says under Sermon Title Jeremiah 1 and is actually chapter 36.

Sermon10/24/18 6:44 PM
Regina from Eastern Missouri  Find all comments by Regina
comments
I haven't heard good preaching like that for a long time! That really spoke to my heart! May God bless you and get the glory for your great preaching.

Sermon10/24/18 5:21 PM
comments
“ Convicting Message ”
Had not been on SermonAudio in a very long time. Was directed here to another speaker earlier this week and pulled website up to see what I could perhaps listen to while doing office work. Saw the featured Sermon and questioned the title and never heard from of this Pastor or church before, but was intrigued so I gave it a whirl. Riveted from start, nailed me to the wall, but got a hug from the Lord. Powerful, not in word, but in power. Not adding or taking away but setting forth the truth of every jot and tittle, every word matters. All Scripture. Puts weight, value, and life of what is already in the Word of God. What is seriously lacking is not the Book but my perspective and responsibility too thus saith the Lord! Thank you brother and all involved in making this available. Preach the Word!

Sermon10/23/18 8:42 PM
Don york from Kansas city, mo  Find all comments by Don york
comments
First sermon I've heard from this pastor...I like this guy!

Sermon10/21/18 7:12 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roger Reese
comments
I just listened to Curtis Hudson singing "I'm on the winning side". That sing touched me deeply. Knowing !'m on the winning side means everything to me, knowing I will be in Heaven when I die. I saw men and women in the crowd wiping tears from their eyes. I had tears too and not ashamed to admit it. Thanks Pastor Allison for mentioning how great a preacher he was. I will be listening to some of his sermons!

Sermon10/21/18 6:25 PM
Roger Reese from Harvest, Al  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roger Reese
comments
Thanks for this message! I love to hear sermons on the Book of Job!

Sermon10/12/18 6:56 PM
David Harris from Springfield, Missouri  Protected NameFind all comments by David Harris
When God Curses Believers
Mike Allison
comments
This undermines the doctrine of justification by faith alone.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more