Institute of Biblical Defense | SermonAudio.com

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: ibd
MyChurch Code#: 60246
Institute of Biblical Defense
Dr. Phil Fernandes  |  Bremerton, Washington

Sermon2/3/18 9:02 PM
DEBORAH Allen from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by DEBORAH Allen
Romans part 5
Dr. Phil Fernandes
“ Great Sermon! I think your a great teacher ”
I’d like to thank you for these teaChing on the book of Romans. I’m being convicted so much I’ve been transcribing them and I learn them more thoroughly that way. Thank you. Love listening to you.

Sermon1/31/18 7:28 PM
Joshua Berndt from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua Berndt
What is Calvinism
“ Some thoughts ”
Thank you for this message. I am not a Calvinist, but I agree with at least 4 of the 5 points. Total Depravity is taught in scripture. “And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.” Isaiah 64:7, KJV. and others. I believe God elected me without any merit on my behalf. I used to believe in Universal Atonement until I read I think every verse on atonement and learned that it is forgiveness and being brought into a right relationship with God, which only the saved get. Therefore it is limited to the elect, but I also believe other things may have been accomplished by Christ's death that concern all mankind, even if it is only to further condemn him. I know grace is irresistible. That is taught in scripture, and if I could resist it, I would have. I was only evil. I'm a man. I believe in Preservation of the saints, or eternal security. I do not believe once you are saved, you will always maintain faith. King Solomon was saved and wrote part of the Bible and when he was old he worshipped idols, which may have been devils. This is a turning from faith! Yet he is in heaven. Once saved you HAVE eternal life. You cannot lose it no matter what!

Sermon1/19/18 1:21 PM
Deborah Allen from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Deborah Allen
The New Tolerance
Dr. Phil Fernandes
I love your sermons. I completely agree with you. God bless you.

Sermon12/2/17 9:02 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
Wicca, Witchcraft & The Craft
Dr. Phil Fernandes
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee. (Deuteronomy 18:10-12).

Sermon1/7/17 9:11 AM
Greg Shirley from Lakeland, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Greg Shirley
Advanced Apologetics 21
“ Thank You ”
Thank you so much for posting these lectures! These have been some of the best apologetic lessons I have yet heard and they are such a source of inspiration and confidence.

Sermon12/7/16 10:35 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
“ @Frankie ”
Frankie, on the speaker's list of sermons page there is a "keyword" search box right above the start of the list. Put in word then click on magnifying glass icon. (If you're using the SermonAudio app, click on the magnifying glass icon that's at top of the list and the search box will appear.) I just put in "cathol" and got a list of Dr. Fernandes "Catholic" messages/debates. Hope my instructions are helpful and work for you.

Sermon12/3/16 9:44 AM
Frankie from Fort Worth  Find all comments by Frankie
comments
Do you have a sermon on the Catholic Church? I'll wait.

Sermon10/17/16 4:06 AM
Monty from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by Monty
Video: Defending the Historical Jesus
Dr. Phil Fernandes
This sermon has not been uploaded. Phil, doesn't anyone ever go back and check these things?

Sermon7/9/16 5:55 AM
K. Wayne McKinney from Virginia  Find all comments by K. Wayne McKinney
comments
“ Wages of sin? ”
If you sincerely adhere to sola scriptura, then the weight of exegetical evidence is against the traditional view!

Sermon5/4/16 4:28 AM
genesis  Contact via emailFind all comments by genesis
World Religions part 4
Dr. Phil Fernandes
“ 12 seconds music only ”
this audio only contains 12 seconds of music for some reason. World Religions part 5 and 6 are good. Thank you very much, pastor Phil and all the brothers and sisters there.

Sermon1/9/16 5:25 PM
Eric is a sinner from MICH  Contact via emailFind all comments by Eric is a sinner
Ever play games on steam. It can be use to witness to people. I have when I real inter not that's not on my cell. I even had a bible study in a game with other believers. We stop praying the game in the game. This was a good talk. :)

Sermon12/24/15 4:37 PM
Doyce from 30137  Find all comments by Doyce
comments
Its been a year since I found this old post. I do not see in Scripture where a person who is elected or not is dependent or not whether they wonder about the truth of Scripture in how it relates to them. I am sure there will be many who will miss heaven by just a little away. In the Parable of the women who missed the bridegroom because they went to go get more oil for their lamps were very interested, but it was too late. We live in a world that is becoming more anti Christian. Its only understood that so many would not become a Christian. I do not think its because God doomed them to hell, but the Harvest was not reached. Jesus said pray for the Lord to send forth laborers. If praying for God to send laborers was not important, then why pray. God has elected them anyway! I do not put God in a box to say He has to act this way in order for this to happen. I'm just going to wait to get home and ask any questions that may be important at that time. Calvinism is not taught in Scripture. Like any other interpretation, its just that. A man made may to interpret what God never said.

Sermon7/23/15 4:17 PM
Patrick J Tomulty from Inland Northwest, Idaho  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patrick J Tomulty
Depraved New World
Dr. Phil Fernandes
comments
“ SYNOPSIS OF SERIOUS SIN ”
Thank you for your exquisite handling of the "HANSEL AND GRETEL" of our world's present debauched condition. Following the breadcrumbs of our Adversary's upbraided hatred of anything God loves has been characterized by Dr. Phil's exposition of the "descent of mankind." But we Christian's are without excuse, for we have all contributed, directly or indirectly, to this cascade of carnality. A.W. Tozer in his sermon "God's Universal Presence" states: "We have tried applying machine made methods to our relations with God. We read our chapter and have our short devotions and rush away; hoping to make up for our deep inward bankruptcy by attending another Gospel meeting or listening to another story…The tragic results of the spirit are all about us: shallow lives, hallow religious philosophies, the preponderance of the element of fun in gospel meetings. The glorification of men and dependence upon externalities, quasi-religious fellowships, salesmanship methods exchanging of the dynamic personalities for the power of the spirit. These and other qualities of our age are symptoms of the evil disease, a deep and serious malady of the soul. For this great sickness that is upon us, no one person is responsible, and no Christian is wholly free from blame." Sempre Fi, Pastor Phil, Thanks

Sermon7/19/15 2:55 AM
John Muhleisen from Perth Western Australia  Find all comments by John Muhleisen
Depraved New World
comments
Really great and powerful message.

Sermon7/18/15 12:47 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
“ Enlightining Sermon! ”
This message gives us some serious questions and some excellent view of answers to a variety of important topics dealing with postmodernism, tolerance, false religions, Christian salvation, and various doctrines associated with Christianity. It's not an easy sermon to understand by hearing it only once, so I'll listen to it again and take notes.

Sermon7/15/15 5:27 PM
Christina from Virginia  Find all comments by Christina
Same Sex Marriage, part 2
“ More Timely Teaching ”
Thank you once again for timely teaching that is faithful to the Word of God. A few years ago I listened to a ton of your material and have returned for more. To homeschoolers: I encourage you to listen as "teacher training" for yourself and then to selectively use material from Brother Phil in apologetics, evangelism, philosophy, comparative religions, and more.

Sermon1/11/15 12:02 AM
Nolan L. Stiles from Wichita Falls, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nolan L. Stiles
comments
“ about to listen ”
This comment is to Doyce. I know that Doyce may never see this but for those the may read the comment and feel the same way I just wanted to address the crying child. I am not Calvinist. I feel, at least at this moment, the truth lies someplace in the middle. I would also freely admit that I lean more to Calvinism than any other interpretation. Without getting to deep as one point rests on the other, I will try to keep it simple. IF the child is elect of God then the child may cry wondering of salvation. Much the same as many Christians would do in times of trouble. However, if the Child is not Elect then the child is dead in sin and God would be the furthest worry from the child's mind. I think the parent needs to teach the full council of God. God is so much more than love alone. What of pure justice to name but one? When God saved the Hebrew people do you think the men in Cana or children for that matter cried at night wondering if they had been accepted by this Hebrew God? What of the people of Egypt the night of the exodus? Feel free to find me on Facebook if you would like to discuss this further, or my email is [email protected] Blessings, Nolan

Sermon12/19/14 6:09 PM
Gerald from Houston  Find all comments by Gerald
'14 Apologetics part 3
Dr. Phil Fernandes
Thanks for these Apologetics videos. This video however only plays for about 5.5 mins. Can you reload? Thanks,

Sermon11/22/14 3:32 AM
Cd  Find all comments by Cd
Signs To Look For
comments
Amazing! God bless.

Sermon8/5/14 9:32 AM
Clyde  Find all comments by Clyde
comments
There have been a couple of attempts to locate a “source” for Darby's concept of the rapture. These attempts imply that Darby's concepts originated from a "false" (demonic) source. Samuel Prideaux Tregelles alleged that John Nelson Darby's concept of the rapture was taken from one of the charismatic utterances in Edward Irving's church. Since Tregelles regarded the utterances as “pretending to be from God,” his implication is that Darby's rapture is from a demonic source. Dave MacPherson built upon Tregelles's accusation, and claimed the source for Darby's rapture was from an utterance of Margaret MacDonald.[1][5] However, scholars think there are major obstacles that render these accusations untenable. It is clear that Darby regarded the 1830 charismatic manifestations as demonic and not of God.[4] Darby would not have borrowed an idea from a source that he clearly thought was demonic.[6] Also Darby had already written out his pretribulation rapture views in January 1827, 3 years prior to the 1830 events and any MacDonald utterance.[7] When MacDonald's utterance is read closely, her statements show her to hold a post-tribulationist position (“being the fiery trial which is to try us” and “for the purging and purifying of the real members of the body of Jesus”). For these an

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Sermon: Jerry Brown Urges Fear of God
Kevin Swanson

Southampton, PA | zip
Southampton Primitive Baptist Church

Come Worship with Us - Curr­ent Sermon Ser­ies: Who is Jesus?
https: