HeartCry Missionary Society | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: heartcry | Set
MyChurch Code#: 47356
“Great Sermon!”
Aaron Sabie from Indiana
This broke me. Thank God for His discipline and tender mercies.
Paul Washer

Sermon9/28/18 9:35 AM
Isaac from Uganda  Contact via emailFind all comments by Isaac
What a Man is Not
Paul Washer
comments
What a sermon! Very young man should listen to these powerful words.

Sermon7/10/18 6:12 PM
L.T. Valance from United States  Find all comments by L.T. Valance
“ Not A Clear Cut Solution ”
I grew up in the courtship/betrothal culture, and while there were many marriages in the culture that appear to have been successful, there are just as many that have failed. People are sinful. A courtship will not make the marriage any better if someone in the relationship is in rebellion to God. I've also witnessed people who approached their relationship through a dating method, and they are in some of the most Godly marriages I have ever seen. Courtship may sound more Godly, but it's failure rate seems to be the same as the dating culture. Just as many courtship-started marriages of my generation have fallen apart as the secular culture's. This seems to tell me that this is a heart issue and not so much a methodology issue. Courtship also allows the parents of the young couple to be even more domineering, and it can cause the couple to have trouble leaving and cleaving since their parents still exercise a lot of control. God can use a variety of methods to bring people together, and to call one way "biblical" is toying with legalism. Anyway, these are my thoughts as someone who has walked this road and taking some bumps along the way.

Sermon6/29/18 1:49 AM
Szilard Kui from Arad, Romania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Szilard Kui
Catechism Part 2
Paul Washer
comments
What an amazing Gospel! What an amazing Christ! And it's all ours. SDG!

Sermon11/28/17 6:15 AM
Zubin from India  Find all comments by Zubin
comments
Pastor Washer is a true inspiration

Sermon11/4/17 1:04 PM
John Jackson  Find all comments by John Jackson
comments
The woman she will be ten years from now will basically be the woman you made her become, is simply not true!

Sermon8/17/17 11:03 AM
David Foross  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Foross
Be Prepared to Worship
Paul Washer
You have opened my eyes to more truth and have helped me tremendously grow in Christ our Lord. Thank you. I listen to your sermons more than any other. You primarily preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and I love that.

Sermon2/9/17 9:01 PM
Frederick Joubert from Australian  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frederick Joubert
comments
Thanks for the Word you have spoken and with truth as God wants us to speak when it hurts the Sword of the Word opens the sin in our lives makes us to repent and restores our relationship with God through Jesus. Keep up the good work.love and praying for you Frederick.

Sermon6/1/16 4:36 PM
Aaron Sabie from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aaron Sabie
comments
This broke me. Thank God for His discipline and tender mercies.

Sermon1/14/16 3:20 AM
Sammy7 from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sammy7
comments
This guy is so good. I am watching his videos on youtube now. I am glad i found them.

Sermon11/2/15 5:22 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
While mainly directed at those in the ministry, this message has strong meaning to us in salvation. The Grace of God is the foremost blessing that God has bestowed on us and we should study and understand its power in our life. Excellent examples for us to follow.

Sermon11/2/15 10:40 AM
Lauren Holladay from North Port Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lauren Holladay
Blessed Justification
Paul Washer
comments
Thank you Pastor Washer! My husband and I really love you. -- You have been such a blessing to us!

Sermon10/26/15 5:11 PM
Dorothy from Kent, United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dorothy
comments
Such a blessing to teach children,that they too may come to know that the Lord is good. To God be the glory!!!

Sermon10/24/15 3:05 PM
Cindy Mock  Find all comments by Cindy Mock
comments
Thank You, Lord Jesus for all that are used to give witness to Your glory. May Your truth always be shared with boldness and humbleness. May many hearts be prepared to receive Your Word.

Sermon10/13/15 3:14 AM
DLockI from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
comments
“ So great! ”
I don't have children, yet, but do pray to receive them some day. This is such a wonderful idea! I've never seen the likes! I just watched the video "Divided" about separating the youth from the adults, this goes right along with that! Sound doctrine! Man this is awesome! Many children around the world will greatly benefit from this series! Praise God!

Sermon9/24/15 7:24 AM
Anadarao from Bengalure  Find all comments by Anadarao
comments
“ This is GODS desire and God plan ”

Sermon9/15/15 8:36 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Powerful, convicting, encouraging.

Sermon9/10/15 10:38 AM
Matthew Maxwell-Carr  Find all comments by Matthew Maxwell-Carr
comments
“ What a sermon ”
I do thank God for Paul Washer. This is an amazing message, one of the most useful messages I've heard from anyone in a long while. In fact, something Paul laboured part way through was a direct answer to my pleading with God that very day. Paul criticises himself in this message for not really dealing properly with John 15:1, saying he doesn't have the gifts of a lot of expository preachers. All I can say is I was very encouraged to get spiritual power from Christ alone by listening to this message. Unless I'm mistaken, that is precisely what John 15, especially the first verse, is all about. This is Bible teaching at its best, preached thank God in the power of God.

Sermon8/28/15 1:01 AM
Fraser Douglas  Find all comments by Fraser Douglas
A Liar and a Coward
Paul Washer
comments
“ Interesting ”
I find it interesting, that on the video portion of the sermon, as he mentioned, "while praying I cried 'Father'," that the video had technical difficulties, as well as left the remaining audio, quite distorted.

Sermon7/22/15 5:03 AM
sweet from from China  Find all comments by sweet
What is the Gospel?
Paul Washer
comments
I'm a new Christian from China.I love this sermon.Half a year ago I began to listen to the sermons of Paul Washer.They are so different and so passionate and draw me closer to God.How wonderful.I don't say his sermons saved me.It's Jesus who saved me but his message is really really important to me.

Sermon4/1/15 7:19 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Valuable insights and guidelines ”
Mr. Washer’s ministry is valuable because he points out the devastating faulty points of American Evangelicalism. There are many vital insights presented in his talk. However, I would be cautious of defining the neo-Calvinist movement in the same track as the old ‘biblical/historical awakenings’. The preachers named, with some exceptions, in many cases, do not always sustain through and through conclusive biblical value in all matters. This is verified by their use of modern Bible versions, missing practical standards, worldly methodology, one-sided theology, and sensual music styles, which blatantly deny perceptible godliness and separated distinctiveness.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9