Grace Community Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: gracenevada | Set
MyChurch Code#: 98733
“Great Sermon!”
Janine Elizabeth from Louisiana
This was fascinating and beautifully presented. Thank you. He was obscure to me until today.
Brian Borgman | Single Message

Sermon7/21/19 6:40 PM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
What a GOOD sermon, pounding us with the truth of God's complete sovereignty over our lives and everything elsewhere, and rebuking us for our insane pride (as if we were ever capable of controlling our own lives). It's so easy to give assent to these truths, but so very hard to put them into practice in our lives. May our loving Father help us by His Spirit who dwells within us.

Sermon7/18/19 6:07 AM
Shane from SoCal  Find all comments by Shane
“ Excellent sermon section! ”
This is an excellent set of sermons through the spiritual warfare section. I highly recommend it to my brothers and sisters. The warfare we are engaged in 24/7. These sermons will aid you in the battle.

Sermon7/6/19 11:37 PM
Ruth from San Diego, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ruth
comments
Thank you for the Arsenal against the evil one. I know this scripture but fail to use it, especially when anxious thoughts fall upon me. Thank you and God bless you for His words in your sermon.

Sermon6/23/19 3:13 AM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
“ Beautiful Sermon! ”
Beautiful! Wonderful! Fills my heart with joy! And with longing for the new earth when, as Pastor Borgman says, we will have ever-increasing joy in God. Yes, hasten the day, Lord!

Sermon6/16/19 7:49 AM
Antoinette Wood from South Africa  Find all comments by Antoinette Wood
This is an excellent teaching. Balanced, historically true and spoken with much love and grace.

Sermon6/4/19 10:17 AM

Sermon6/4/19 6:20 AM
Shane from Southwestern US  Find all comments by Shane
The Schemes of The Devil
Brian Borgman
Wow! What an excellent sermon and a wake up call for me. A lot of excellent content in this sermon. Brothers and sisters, we are at war. We need to cloth ourselves in Christ and be vigilant against the devils schemes.

Sermon5/31/19 10:32 AM
Shane from California  Find all comments by Shane
comments
For about 15 years, I’ve struggled with seamingly uncontrollable anxiety. It waxes and wanes. My desire of late is to destroy this fear bug. This sermon is an excellent exposition of the root of fears and how they are to be mortified. For those of you who struggle with the sin of fear and worry, add this sermon to your arsenal. AND DONT LISTEN TO THE WORLD, that fear and anxiety are simply chemical problems. What a lie!! Immerse yourself in God’s truth and cling to Christ, His church and the means of grace.

Sermon5/6/19 4:25 AM
A Messy Salvation
Jason Ching
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon4/30/19 5:24 PM
Vijaya Valentina from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vijaya Valentina
comments
All praises to our God who made me to hear this sermon just at the right time as i go through some tough times. I was convicted of my thankless heart and convinced a little more of His tender, kind compassionate heart.Psa 145:8  The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.Thank you very much Pastor. I pray that God may continue to strenghthen you both physically and spiritually to serve this awesome God.

Sermon4/28/19 10:42 PM
comments
Brought tears of remembrance of that time and sincere graditude for His favor to you and family, and ultimately to us in His body.

Sermon4/14/19 11:21 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
“ Brilliant exposition of Mt 16:17-19 ”
This was the most brilliant exposition of Matthew 16:17-19 that I've ever heard. I'm going to have to listen to it again and write notes.

Sermon4/11/19 11:23 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
comments
There are so many things in this portion of scripture that have puzzled me over the years, such as verse 17. Now I understand so much that was a mystery before. Thank you.

Sermon4/8/19 11:10 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
“ Very convicting ”
I hang my head in shame. Forgive me, Lord, for not wanting to live according to this portion of scripture. Help me to fear You, not people.

Sermon4/3/19 6:34 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
Only the Sick Need a Physician
Brian Borgman
“ So exciting! ”
Thank you so much for this sermon. I recently became disabled and this was such a wonderful reminder that having my sins forgiven through Christ is infinitely more important than being able to walk. I was so encouraged by this! Really like your down-to-earth style and the way you bring out the drama of these events.

Sermon4/1/19 9:58 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
The most energetic, vigorous, powerful exposition of this portion of scripture that I've ever heard! Really made the scenes come alive!

Sermon3/16/19 6:49 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
Out of Egypt I Called My Son
Brian Borgman
Wow there is so much in this sermon. I had to keep pausing it to write notes. Parallels between Jesus and Moses, Jesus and Israel. Reading further in Jeremiah 31 to see what comes after the tears - the new covenant. Herod is crushed. The baby wins. God preserves the seed of the woman so that the redemption of the world would be accomplished. Wonderful truths.

Sermon3/16/19 2:38 AM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
Worship Christ the King
Brian Borgman
Excellent exposition! The seed of the serpent vs the seed of the woman. Yes indeed.

Sermon3/15/19 11:16 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
comments
Wonderful sermon! Grateful for all the study that went into it. Yes, even genealogies can be exciting if we look at the details and see the bigger message God is giving us.

Sermon2/20/19 4:02 PM
David gaumer from Des Moines ia  Contact via emailFind all comments by David gaumer
Bibliology: Special Revelation
Brian Borgman
This is first time I have heard pastor borgman. Good stuff!!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more