Grace Family Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: gracefamilybaptist | Set
MyChurch Code#: 59643
“Great Sermon!”
jesuscv from colombia
Si es posible la traduccion del audio al español.
Voddie Baucham | Revelation 1-5

Sermon7/2/19 12:29 PM
Esther Dutton from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Esther Dutton
comments
Praise God for Salt and Light. My soul rejoices in the Word . Continue to preach in season and out of season” Christ Jesus is Sovereign

Sermon6/1/19 12:44 AM
Martin Keast from Canberra, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Martin Keast
Excellent analysis of the core problems with this erroneous teaching. Love how he demonstrates that there is a universal law and that can be seen pre-Moses, Moses and in NT for all 10 commandments. Shows that particular category of law (the ceremonial and civil) is distinct from the universal - this is a major error of the NCT advocates and potential very destructive of sound teaching.

Sermon4/19/19 11:06 AM
Joe Hardy from ABQ New Mexico  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joe Hardy
Election and Predestination
Voddie Baucham
comments
What a sermon so clearly taught

Sermon4/14/19 1:38 PM
Sheri Prince from Tacoma Wa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sheri Prince
comments
Loved this sermon. I've heard other sermons on the providence of God pertaining to Genesis but they did not explain the saving of Judah as part of the providence. Also if you go a generation back you can then see why Leah was necessary as well. Even though Jacob was tricked by Laban to take Leah as his wife, it was the Providence of God to have this happen. Thank you for your insight.

Sermon4/8/19 1:28 PM
Martin from Idaho  Find all comments by Martin
The Ultimate Proof for Creation
Dr. Jason Lisle
Very very good. Presuppositional apologetics is the only way to go!

Sermon4/1/19 12:58 AM
Jonathan Edwards  Find all comments by Jonathan Edwards
The Decree of God
Stuart Brogden
Excellent sir!

Sermon3/23/19 3:42 AM
Nita  Find all comments by Nita
Doubting God's Promises
Voddie Baucham

Sermon3/17/19 9:21 AM
Cheryl Gorrian from U.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cheryl Gorrian
(Sermon no longer available)
This was a good sermon. It's important that pastors stress to their congregations the importance of not believing everything they hear, but testing it against scripture. I do wish though that he had stressed the main reason that we NEED to be Bereans. In the last days, ie. Now, there will be forces actively looking to deceive us, and there will be a great apostasy. How can people be on guard against being deceived, when they aren't at least warned and expecting it? Hopefully, he will tie this in at a future sermon, to explain the importance of his words, and how vital Christ said it was that we be not deceived.

Sermon2/21/19 1:54 PM
Cindy from NJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy
Forgiveness
Voddie Baucham
Wow! This is exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you Pastor Voddie for your faithfulness in bringing forth Gods word.

Sermon2/18/19 11:16 PM
Zeke from USA  Find all comments by Zeke
The Permanence View of Marriage
Voddie Baucham
comments
Thank you Steve Tattershall for your excellent statement of truth. "Historically and in the New Testament there is NO such thing as legitimate divorce ever." The pastors are guilty if they don’t warn the people. One of the most absurd and outrageous false teachings rampant in the Christian church today concerning divorce and remarriage is that when people remarry, they’re not committing adultery in the eyes of God! That is SO TOTALLY CONTRARY to what Jesus himself taught. Ezekiel 33 says...When the watchman sees the enemy coming, he sounds the alarm to warn the people. Then if those who hear the alarm refuse to take action, it is their own fault if they die. They heard the alarm but ignored it, so the responsibility is theirs. If they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives. But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn’t sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their captivity. They will die in their sins, but I will hold the watchman responsible for their deaths. Wake up pastors and warn the people - MARRIAGE IS FOR LIFE. Divorce + Remarriage = Adultery.

Sermon2/12/19 8:55 AM
Carol from Florida  Find all comments by Carol
comments
The best message in marriage I have ever heard. A reminder to be and behave Biblically in marriage.

Sermon1/29/19 8:57 AM
William Nesbitt from Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Nesbitt
comments
Every time I listen to this it is a massive encouragement from God.

Sermon1/17/19 12:39 AM
Emily from Central Coast  Find all comments by Emily
Dealing with Doubt
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Sermon rich with spiritual truth!!! ”
What a blessing this sermon was for me. To anyone with doubt (i.e. humans in general) this is the sermon for you. It will sanctify and reassure you. Praise God for doctrinally sound preaching!

Sermon1/1/19 9:11 PM
Dan Fox from Harford County MD  Find all comments by Dan Fox
Nebuchadnezzar Loses His Mind
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Bad sermon! ”
I wish I could recommend this sermon but it creates utter confusion on the topic of mental illness. Most of the sermon is an expression of personal opinion which has the effect of laying heavy burdens on the back of God's people. As the father of a son who has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia I recommend no listener make any serious decisions about their health based on this sermon. Do more research and make sure you do a more comprehensive study of the Bible to determine what it actually says about mental illness.

Sermon8/4/18 2:36 PM
Ky from St. Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ky
Nebuchadnezzar Loses His Mind
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ A Bold, Direct Message! ”
This message was what I needed to hear. As a person growing up, who was told that I was bipolar and chemically imbalanced, with no knowledge of the gospel yet alone God,or who He was or what He can do. So I clung to self medicating, and drove myself further into a downward spiral of brokenness. I am blessed that God removed the veil through Voddie Baucham in this message about growing psychology/psychiatry ideologies that are being implanted into today's culture. When there is no proof of any kind of testing to these "Syndromes" or "disorders" they are idealist, they sit around a table and look at a broad spectrum of people who have some living in life issues,and give it a name, and give them a drug hoping for their hypothesis is right. But you can't give a drug to a person who life is broken do to sin. On top, when you neglect the fact humans are made up of spirit, soul, and body. But instead of treating sin with the gospel leading them to repentance, you just say their life and their issues are not fair, what they experience isn't fair, here come take a pill and feel better. This is lunacy, and ignorant. This message deals with sin, and the consequences of it, on top of this message going into detail about actual mental problems, on top of actual health problems such as real li

Sermon7/30/18 4:19 AM
WHYNDELL GRIZZARD from Florida  Find all comments by WHYNDELL GRIZZARD
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Missing Sermon ”
I see no message for Rev. 2:1-7, The Church at Ephesus was one recorded?

Sermon6/16/18 7:53 AM
Cindy  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy
“ Great Sermon! Mind transforming! ”
So grateful for this app that I can listen to Voddie. He challenges my life. I pray Gods hand on His life,, that God continue to use Him. Thank you Voddie for being a faithful servant. Can you email me Voddies speaking schedule? I know he comes to NJ and I'd love to see and hear him in person. Thanks in advance,,

Sermon5/10/18 1:33 AM
Beverly from Georgia  Find all comments by Beverly
comments
“ So relevant! ”
Very insightful teaching! I’m planning to listen to it again.

Sermon4/23/18 5:31 AM
Preston Brown from Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Preston Brown
Doubting God's Promises
Voddie Baucham
comments
Thank you Voddie! The Egyptians held me captive since a child. I've been delivered from a dark place and they always seem to chase after me. I prayed for faith to hold on. God only knows how hard it is to do so. I so deserve his wrath. For some reason outside of my faith in him he continues to pursue me with his love and mercy. I've been recording a new Gospel album and have been so ready to run from him because of my wretchedness. After my prayer he answered with this sermon. Thank you for your obedience. I doubt his love for me despite his many deliverances in my life. Please remember me in your prayers.

Sermon4/20/18 8:42 AM
Jana from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jana
(Sermon no longer available)
Soul food