Grace Community Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: gcc | Set
MyChurch Code#: 09069
“Great Sermon!”
Jason MacLennan from Florida
Spend quality time with my son. Great reminder!
Paul Washer | Calvary Baptist Church
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,230 total user comment(s)

Sermon8/15/19 9:19 AM
Maureen from Wigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Maureen
Lovely

Sermon8/11/19 4:18 PM
Jason MacLennan from Florida  Find all comments by Jason MacLennan
comments
Spend quality time with my son. Great reminder!

Sermon8/6/19 5:21 PM
Keith from Arkansas  Find all comments by Keith
comments
Paul Washer makes some good points. He acknowledges that secular rap is sinful, but argues that a sinful art form can be transformed and used for that which is good. I would agree as long as it doesn't stir up sensual desires, because when people become born again, they have become new creatures with a desire for holiness. Therefore, they will want music that stirs up that desire rather than desires that are contrary to God's Word. When I listened to Christian rap, it did not put me in the mood to worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness, but made me feel more like dancing in a sensual way. (For a sermon which points out this danger and other dangers of Christian rap, I would recommend "Weighing Rap & Hip-Hop" by Chris Hand.) Though I'm not in agreement with Paul Washer on Christian rap, I'm in complete agreement with him on what it means to be saved. When people become saved, they will not continue to live in sin, but will seek to live a holy life. This is the evidence of true conversion.

Sermon6/23/19 8:00 AM
Kandi Lowe from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kandi Lowe
Who's Slave Are You?
Paul Washer
comments
So convicting. The Lord has let me see how wretched of a mom I have been. May we all strive to understand what a true servant is and there is no way unless The Lord opens our hearts and eyes and leads us to Himself. Thank you Lord for servants like Paul Washer to preach truth.

Sermon5/29/19 11:43 AM
Joel from Mexico  Find all comments by Joel
comments
Predicación fiel y verdadera para la gloria del Señor

Sermon5/18/19 7:02 PM
Pavel from Northern Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pavel
A Biblical Husband & Family
Paul Washer
comments
“ I feel like Job tested by God ”
I lost the court battle over guardianship of our 2 small children. My wife found online a "friend" who is now her boyfriend (adultery) and on Nov.12 last year she simply took the kids with her and unexpectedly just disappeared. When I came from work in the evening they were gone. I am a Christian and I raised the kids with occasional physical punishment when they did something bad or intentionally broke the rules. There are verses in the Bible to support physical punishment in order to teach the children rules and discipline. I myself was raised the same way and I am now thankful to my believing parents for every baci that I got as a child although that time I didn't like it. But now my wife with her boyfriend prepared everything with some female lawyer to claim that I was violating German laws when I was punishing the children physically. So all the judges even at the Court of Appeals dismissed my case very harshly, ignored the adultery and all my other reasonable claims because I even used verses from Luther Bible as my defence. How dared I to put God's Laws above their all-best-knowing German Laws? I can be glad I am not in jail right now but, of course, they let me pay the court expenses. So now I am alone, depressed, did't see the kids for 6 months, crying to God like Job...

Sermon5/5/19 12:54 AM
Jimmy from Queensland, Australia  Find all comments by Jimmy
comments
This was a beautiful sermon, one of my favourites of Paul Washer.

Sermon5/4/19 1:44 AM
Helen from SWEDEN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
A very very strong sermon on prayer.. Can't say how good it is, you better check this out my friend. It brought me to tears many times while listening...

Sermon5/1/19 3:35 PM
Andrew from France  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andrew
comments
“ What a Sermon! ”
This made me weap.. i cried imagining Jesus doing that, i've never heard the likes of it. I thought the opposite about hell, Thank God I see its different now! God give you the strength to carry on preaching brother Paul and although your body is in pain (i have a similar bone condition) And it'll get worse before Glory.. take comfort in knowing your a great emcouragememt to the body of Christ (and helped me greatly in my walk with Christ) See you in Glory Brother.

Sermon4/1/19 3:32 PM
traveller  Find all comments by traveller
comments
“ Real blessing! ”
This message is a real blessing! When Jesus cried out from the cross, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me!!?", that is a forsaking that goes astronomically beyond any we as humans can conceive. The unity of the Godhead had never known any internal separation, nor division, nor internal rejection...only perfect, untainted Love, because God IS Love. Jesus, in His life in the form of a man, had never known anything but unblemished, incorruptible submission to His God and Father. Suddenly, there He is, the Lamb of God, bearing the sin of the world in His body on the tree, forsaken to suffer alone, that He should fulfill all that is written in the law and prophets to bring us to God.....and it was necessary the Father, with whom He had only ever known perfect unity and love, had to leave Him alone, carrying our condemnation.....because God so loved the whole world....and because God so hates sin.

Sermon3/14/19 7:53 AM
Phil 777 from Western Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Phil 777
“ A Timely Warning ”
Such a great message that we each need to base at least once every year. God bless you brother, I can hear your love for the saints as you speak Love in Christ Phil

Sermon2/18/19 7:21 PM
patrick gilbert from rocky point  Contact via emailFind all comments by patrick gilbert
comments
It is not to peak the truth but it needs to be done. the path is a straight and narrow and a lonely one but it leads to life. listen to the whole surmen.

Sermon2/3/19 5:34 PM
Edified.  Find all comments by Edified.
Christ our Sabbath Rest & Shield
Tawfiq Cotman-El
comments
“ Grace Reigns! ”
Thank you brother for extolling the work of Christ, and for exhorting us to consider Him and what He has done. Why would we go back to Sinai seeking to fulfil any of the law which he has so perfectly obeyed and paid in full on our behalf. A pleasing Aroma unto God - we rest in the Labour that He has performed. 'This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased - hear ye Him!' Now, out of appreciation for what Christ has done we cry out with the Psalmist..' What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? We run to do his commands out of love to Him - looking diligently to attend to all of Christ's instruction to us. This is the New Covenant that He has bought with His own precious blood! Oh believe it friends! He is not standing to threaten with Sinai's terrors. He has won our hearts by His love, and it is because we love Him that we keep His commands - not by the threats,and terrors of the Law. Let us leave it as obsolete, like Scripture tells us,embrace the New Covenant, and set our affections on things above where Christ is!

Sermon1/2/19 6:10 AM
Chad R from Findlay Ohio  Find all comments by Chad R
Husbands Save Your Wives
Tim Conway
This message is for the chuch sound tech. Buy a decent microphone! It sounds horrible.

Sermon12/27/18 5:01 PM
Steve Tattershall from Bridport Uk  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Tattershall
comments
“ Permanent View is Biblical ”
Another permanent view of marriage which I am convinced is the only true biblical position of marriage is also wonderfully upheld by Voddie Baucham and his sermons and the issue of marriage and divorce can be heard which is overwhelmingly convincing. A must listen sermon which may help give light to this difficult issue

Sermon12/26/18 4:48 PM
TruthChristians  Find all comments by TruthChristians
comments
“ Believe Christ's Word first ”
37:00 42:00 So much passion in rejecting God's Word. Christ was lying? Matt 19:6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate. Matt 1:19-20 Joseph, her HUSBAND, being a righteous man, and not willing to make her a public example, intended to DIVORCE her secretly. 20 But when he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, don’t be afraid to take to yourself Mary, YOUR WIFE, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. Listen to Richard Caldwell - the only permanence pastor found so far on SermonAudio. Fornication is unlawful intercourse before marriage, as is still the legal definition.

Sermon12/17/18 4:45 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Lottie
The Rest of Mankind
Tim Conway
“ This Is A Great Message! ”
Thank you for uploading this. What a reminder for me to hear what happens to those who are not the Lord's own & to not forget having compassion instead of annoyance, to pray for the lost. Sometimes, by the way we treat the lost, from our high position (in the Lord), we act like we are there by our own actions & not by God's & was never one of the "...and such were some of you."

Sermon12/9/18 5:12 AM
Jason Deffenbaugh from Denver, Co.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason Deffenbaugh
comments
I love you. Please pray for me (Jason Deffenbaugh) to surrender completely and to stop being Luke warm. I willingly sin and it is killing me inside. I need prayers. Thank you so much.

Sermon11/23/18 12:59 PM
Dee Kamphuis from Alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dee Kamphuis
Your teaching was so very helpful. I lost my only 2 children (boys) when they were 25 & 26. My husband passed away April of this year. My siblings are 1 brother and 4 sisters who abandoned me after my children died. I do not know why they did this nor has anyone given me any insight. I’m needy for sure, however, God has provided for me, just the day to day things to make life so sweet. Praying for my family is what I do because I love them dearly no matter how they act. My joy is in the Lord because ultimately everything belongs to Him!! I am forever grateful. Thanks

Sermon11/12/18 2:06 PM
Dani P. Nathaniel from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dani P. Nathaniel
God bless u brother. thanks for this message.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more