Radio Streams

MyChurch: gbc
MyChurch Code#: 61367
Grace Baptist Church
Michael Phillips  |  Fremont, California
74°F

Sermon4/24/18 9:50 AM
Angela Wittman from Southern Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angela Wittman
comments
Love, love this historical message/biography about Francis Schaeffer. This is truly a church history message that Christians should listen to and a perfect ending for Pastor Phillip's Church History series which I have thoroughly enjoyed and learned much from. Thank you for preserving this series.

Sermon4/18/18 2:15 PM
Church History Francis Lee 1934-
Michael Phillips
comments
“ Great Message! ”
Dr. Lee went to be with the Lord in 2011 and this message is not only a wonderful tribute to him, but also a reminder to us that we should forgive our enemies and share the Gospel with them just as Dr. Lee did with the man who slayed his elderly father.

Sermon3/15/18 10:33 AM
Church History 17: William Carey
Michael Phillips
comments
“ Inspirational and Encouraging! ”
This is an inspirational account of the life of the man called the founder of modern missions. Many thanks to Pastor Phillips for making the Church History series available for all to listen to here at SermonAudio.

Sermon1/29/18 10:42 AM
comments
Wonderful sermon about American Church History, Asahel Nettleton and his mission to win souls while preserving the truth. This is an encouraging and informative message.

Sermon7/3/17 7:02 AM
Samson from DC  Find all comments by Samson
Puritan Courtship
Michael Phillips
comments
Very helpful sermon. Thank you!

Sermon1/27/17 3:06 PM
cwhipple from Arkansas  Find all comments by cwhipple
comments
“ Great Book! ”
Love this book and narration is the best! What a find!

Sermon10/9/16 11:11 AM
George Macaskill from Isle of Lewis, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by George Macaskill
comments
“ Excellent series on Spiritual Depression ”
Excellent sermons. However a better (clearer) recording would be helpful. Really appreciated the messages.

Sermon8/28/16 10:31 AM
Michael I Farrell from Victoria BC  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Michael I Farrell
comments
Excellent sermon. All Christians should listen to this one. Looking forward to listening to the rest in this series.

Sermon7/24/16 4:52 PM
Robert from America  Find all comments by Robert
comments
Great Sermon and I know that God will always love me. BUT, how do I get back my time (in reality) if my time was always given/ taken from, others. I am thankful that Jesus Christ died for me and took my sins, but I can't move forward until I get what I missed, doing for others, back for myself. That is just the way it is. God Bless.

Sermon6/21/16 4:55 AM
Peet van der Walt from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Peet van der Walt
Puritan view on Your Thoughts #1
Michael Phillips
comments
“ Great and Beatiful Sermon! ”
Wow, wow, wow!!! This sermon can change the world if every one practice it! Thank you

Sermon5/6/16 9:30 AM
Matthew  Find all comments by Matthew
Church History 07: Martin Luther
Michael Phillips
comments
“ Exceptional Biography ”
This is an exceptional biography on the life of Martin Luther. It is very well researched and is inspiring. It brings Luther to life.

Sermon4/27/16 7:47 AM
MrsB from Canada  Find all comments by MrsB
comments
I found this sermon frustrating, not because it wasn't good or helpful on some levels but the truth is a lot of people in this day and age are lonely because they can't find a biblically sound church in their area or they are in a church full of hostiles because you've spoken up against false teaching in the church or something else that is inappropriate. I wonder how many people out there are lonely in church? Jesus was lonely in church because it was the religious who were up against him. Do you not think this goes on today for his people? Same thing with elijah. There were 7000 out there but he didn't know any of them. Sometimes God makes a person lonely in dead churches, around religious but unconverted people, so the answer to their loneliness then is not going to church or being part and parcel with pharisees.

Sermon12/11/15 7:49 AM
Eibret from Belfast  Find all comments by Eibret
comments
Very helpful not only from a spiritual perspective but also from someone who is studying the English Reformation academically

Sermon7/17/15 11:13 AM
Bill P from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill P
Spiritual Depression #4: Regrets
Michael Phillips
comments
I felt left out. Suffering from depression; I have guilt that pops up from no control of my own. If 1 in 5 suffer from real depression likely I am not the only one that feels this way. This was a great sermon addressing those that don't suffer from depression.

Sermon6/30/15 5:09 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Spiritual Depression #4: Regrets
Michael Phillips
comments
Needed to hear this thanks x

Sermon5/8/15 1:47 AM
Brandon Stahl from Hermiston Oregon  Find all comments by Brandon Stahl
Church History 09: Anabaptist
Michael Phillips
comments
Brings out well what Anabaptists stood for, and still stand for! It is all about Christ and what Christ said! Heaven was the sweetest sound to them! May we serve Christ as he told us!!!

Sermon4/4/15 6:53 AM
Robert from Clovis Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Church History #19 Revival
Michael Phillips
Lord, i lift you up and not only ask you for revival in my family that doesn't know you, but also to have revival in the America's and throughout the world!

Sermon3/23/15 2:59 PM
Johanna from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johanna
comments
“ another cause of depression ”
I have experienced depression off and on for most of my life. I was on antidepressants for 10 years. In 2011 I came to know Christ in a new way and started putting Him first in my life. Since then God has been gradually healing me of depression, teaching me how to rely on Him and find my identity in Him. He has also been teaching me about the causes of depression. One of them was sin in my life, when I was deliberately disobeying God. I recently discovered another cause, which was unexpected. Over the last few months I had become depressed again, and could not understand the cause, as I was seeking to obey God. It became worse and worse, and I thought God had failed to heal me and that I would have to go back on medication. Then, 2 weeks ago my husband confessed to me sins that he had committed throughout our marriage, that he had lied about and hidden from me. I had trusted him completely and had no idea that he was guilty of those sins. As soon as he told me his sin, I felt a sense of relief and the depression completely left me. It is still gone, and I am full of God's joy and peace again. The episode of depression was caused by my husband's unconfessed sin. We are now seeking the Lord together and our marriage has been reborn.

Sermon2/23/15 7:44 PM
B Lee from Southern America  Find all comments by B Lee
comments
“ Well Done ”
Well done Pastor. Information on the history of Korean Christianity is sparse at best. The sermon was well researched and thus, accurate. I appreciated his touching on Thomas who first brought the Bible to Koreans while being killed. Many know about Blair and Underwood. But, almost no one know about Thomas who first pierced the curtain to let the light of the Gospel enter the Hermit Kingdom. I am a Korea - born American and am thankful for this sermon. Many know of Carey, Taylor, Judson, etc. I appreciate this sermon about the missionary to Korea. They were also responsible for the building of first universities for men and even women which was foundational of the "Miracle on the Han River". Thomas, Underwood, Blair, and other missionaries must be rejoicing to see the growth of Christianity in the peninsula. Thanks again.

Sermon2/1/15 10:17 PM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
comments
I have learned so much from your series on church history. Thank you.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Bible Study

The Lost Reality Of God

Flushing, NY | zip
Uncomfortable

Unc­omf­ort­able - Int­erv­iew of Brett McCr­acken
queensreformation.org

We can do more good by being good than in any other way. ... Anonymous

Watch