Grace Abounding Bible Ministries | SermonAudio.com

Grace Abounding Bible Ministries
Pastor Jim Gables  |  Trussville, Alabama

Sermon7/28/17 10:11 AM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lela Ege
The Christian's Focus on Life
comments
Just what I needed. May God Bless .

Sermon5/26/17 4:20 PM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Find all comments by Lela Ege
Wonderful. I really needed this.I sure don't want to be a doubting Thomas .

Sermon4/21/17 9:38 AM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Find all comments by Lela Ege
What another blessing. To know Jesus isn't finished with me yet. Phil.1:6 "being confident of this very thing that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. "Amen His love endures forever.

Sermon1/8/17 11:26 PM
SPQR3 from PAC NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQR3
Jude (1-3) - 01
Pastor Jim Gables
Clear exposition of Jude. Appreciated point that wherever the Gospel goes, Satan also chases with false teaching - and the latter days began since Jesus came the first time. Thank you for this message. I look forward to other installments on Jude.

Sermon11/28/16 9:31 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
Your making false accusations against what I believe, pride has nothing to do with it. Your attitude betrays your real position and I see no purpose in further discussion suffice to say, Jacob I have loved and Esau I have hated. You say that too say I don't know is wrong. Does that mean that you claim you can look all around yourself and know of those around you, who is lost and who is saved. Only God knows who He has chosen. I am shocked that you have given such a sermon. You are suggesting that we are saved according to works and not Grace. A little leaven leavens the whole loaf. Who am I, nobody...

Sermon11/27/16 11:35 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
The Invisible Warfare
comments
This is one of the best I have heard. Praise The Lord for raising a brother with the gift of teaching. You give conformation to where the Spirit has led me, others can recognise the truth of my words. Remember that The Lord exists outside of time and it may help your understanding. I don't believe that the Revelation 12 sign applies to Christ when He ascended. When Revelation was given to John, Yeshua was already seated at the right hand of The Father. Revelation was given to John too reveal future events. The virgin gives birth to The Body of Christ, too be united with Christ, The Head. We are The body ( the Church) God Bless you...

Sermon11/26/16 5:14 PM
Cole Butler from Claremore ok  Find all comments by Cole Butler
The Invisible Warfare
comments
Brother, I was converted 42 years ago and have heard many sermons. This one has changed the way I will read Scripture as a whole. Thank you for your efforts

Sermon10/17/16 7:08 AM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lela Ege
The Invisible Warfare
comments
I must say, this sermon is at the top of the best. Thank you Lord Jesus the Man for giving us Jim Gables to explain God glorious plan. Help us all to STAND FIRM. I feel blessed.

Sermon9/25/16 10:03 AM
WS  Find all comments by WS
“ Interesting sermon ”
I Samuel 15:3 and 18 Now go and strike Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey...Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, Just wondered about the above as God commands the destruction of all the Amalekites -'the sinners the Amalekites' and that included infant and nursing child, they were not to be spared because of their infancy and lack of knowledge and understanding; God seems to have made them accountable and included as 'the sinners the Amalekites'. So is there eternal hope for the Amalekite babes who God commanded to destroy? Your thoughts would be appreciated, as a deep subject to ponder, thank you

Sermon7/27/16 10:50 AM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lela Ege
This is a blessing to know,especially when I think of all the abortions that take place. I look forward to the next lesson.

Sermon5/18/16 7:31 PM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lela Ege
Glad to hear your voice! Looking forward to this interesting topic.

Sermon12/25/15 1:33 AM
John Williams from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Williams
My Farewell Sermon
comments
Pastor Gables, the Lord has used you for the last few years to develop my theology and my faith deeply rooted in Reformed theology. Your message on Reprobation, the Throne of David and the difficulties in all the millennial views really challenged me to study and as a result the Lord opened my eyes to Covenant theology and the Amil hope. May the Lord richly bless you here and in the age to come! Your brother John W.

Sermon12/25/15 1:33 AM
My Farewell Sermon
comments

Sermon12/16/15 12:41 PM
English Rose and George from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George
My Farewell Sermon
comments
Your ministry was recommended to us recently, and the sermons heard have been such a blessing. On the day that you preached this Farewell Sermon, it was my 82nd Birthday, and I am moved to tears listening to it. I could not hear all of it, due to my computer problems, but will try another time. I intend to send out this sermon to many. May the Lord bless and guide you in the years to come, for as long as you able. Your life has been a precious witness. I only wish I could have been more a part of it. I have been ill and disabled for very many years, but trust I can still hear many of your sermons confined to bed. Love in Christ, English Rose

Sermon12/14/15 11:30 AM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lela Ege
My Farewell Sermon
comments
My Dear Pastor Gables, you have been such a blessing to my life. Today I was sad to hear your final sermon, but I know you have always givin the whole truth and I thank you. You have made our Lord proud. May God Bless you in your final days. Enjoy a bit of golf and your wonderful wife and family. A good and faithful servant you are. Blessings, Lela

Sermon12/13/15 6:17 PM
A brother from England  Find all comments by A brother
My Farewell Sermon
Pastor Jim Gables
comments
“ A rare faithful Shepherd ”
I was given some tape sermons in the 90's 'The Lordship of Christ' ministered by Pastor Gables and they were a great blessing, especially a sermon on Providence which helped me to understand for the first time the Sovereignty of God in all things. A good and faithful pastor is like a choice diamond in a coal mine and Pastor Gables is a treasured gem in the midst of far too many 'paste' preachers. A moving end to a faithful Pastoral Ministry. Thank you that the Lord sent you as a blessing all those years ago and thanks be to our gracious Heavenly father who providentially brought me to hear your final sermon! Every blessing to you and your dear ones.

Sermon6/30/15 9:36 AM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Find all comments by Lela Ege
That was beautiful. What a Wonderful Savior we have.

Sermon6/23/15 10:50 PM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Find all comments by Lela Ege
That was really good, I'm so glad a have a teacher/ preacher in you to to show me the difference. The credit card story was a good laugh also. Thank you.

Sermon5/21/15 10:00 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Dwelling Where Good People Live
God bless you!

Sermon5/17/15 12:54 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
The Reward of Heart Obedience
Pastor Jim Gables
excellent sermon! thank you and God bless!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5

Andrew Quigley
He Who Began A Good Work In..

Philippians - Joy In Reality!
Sunday - AM

Repentance - The Reformation Continues

NCFIC 2017 National Conference
Conference
NCFIC

Sermon: Nabeel Qureshi Gone to Glory
John Pittman Hey

Before Christ's resurrection, it was twilight; it is sunrise now. ... Augustus H. Strong

Watch