Faith Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: faith
MyChurch Code#: 12345
Faith Free Presbyterian Church
Greenville, South Carolina
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,388 total user comment(s)

Sermon5/22/18 5:01 AM
• Posted 6 hours ago
Sins Laid on Jesus
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Great blessing. ”
Blessed message! Christ and His salvation work highly exalted.

Sermon5/21/18 8:18 AM
• Posted 27 hours ago
Christ Our Sinbearer
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Great comfort. ”
It was a comfort for my heart to look again to my Great Savior and His wondrous sufferings for me.

Sermon5/21/18 12:47 AM
Todd and Kerri Poole (Kole, Aubri, and William) from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Todd and Kerri Poole (Kole, Aubri, and William)
• Posted 35 hours ago
Consecration
Dr. Mark Allison
“ Amen! ”
Thank you Dr. Allison for the wonderful message this morning. I strongly sensed the authority of God as you delivered enough theology to probably fill a month of sermons! God's compassion for His children is sometimes a difficult thing to remember in times of failure, but He always draws us back in that surrendering response that seems no less a miracle than when we first responded. Non-conformity and humble separation are battles I fight, with mixed results, as I daily lead my family, and God's sweet compassion for us is the thing of which we must remain aware. It is His kindness that leads us to repentance...daily! Praise God! By the way, I grew up AofG, but never really felt charismatic, in the way they exhibit it, but as my family listened to the sermon this morning, I couldn't help but utter an "Amen" or two.

Sermon5/11/18 2:08 PM
David and Karen Biser from Cumberland, MD  Protected NameFind all comments by David and Karen Biser
A wonderful lesson in humility and contentment, as well as a call to zeal in the Lord's service!

Sermon5/10/18 9:21 AM
Very convicting concerning the necessity to do more to bring the lost to Jesus, and especially my own family members! How easy it is to become discouraged, and then complacent about their lost condition, and take it as just a normal fact of life; but that should never be! There can be no room for discouragement in this matter, but one must always pray and work for their salvation!

Sermon5/10/18 1:51 AM
God Blesses Isaac
Dr. John Douglas
“ Great encouragement. ”
Good and encouraging message.

Sermon4/24/18 2:40 AM
“ Great encouragement. ”
This message was a good encouragement for me today. I thank the Lord for it!

Sermon4/22/18 3:31 PM
A Marriage Made in Heaven
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ A Heartfelt Sermon ”
This was a very straightforward and heartfelt message. Enemies have indeed crept into Christian churches, probably without exception, ...I guess since the early years of mankind. However, there seems to be a wave of wolves in sheep clothing in our time. My heart broke as Dr. Cairns spoke of his Godly jealousy for the church he pastored for so many years. It has been a beacon to the world in its many decades of existence. Like a lighthouse, it has even drawn, and is drawing, saints from parts near and far to be used by God under its leadership and care. My family will continue to pray for the family of believers in that church as we live out our own Spirit-lead journey, asking the LORD for the grace that would edify the believers while silencing the wolves, until that loving grace brings them into the fold. It's been a blessing to listen to one of the great leaders of the FPC these past few weeks, and although, as he said, he is no Paul, he is still a mighty pastor, "jealous" for the flock he once served so well.

Sermon4/19/18 6:20 AM
Christ Blasphemed
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Great comfort. ”
Blessed message for my heart. How blessed to know that I am not anymore alone, in life or death, but Christ is with me and I am with Him!

Sermon4/7/18 7:51 AM
The Wounds of Jesus
Dr. John Douglas
“ Great salvation! ”
Blessed eternal wounds of Jesus, blessed sufferings for my sins! Blessed second coming of my Lord!

Sermon4/6/18 7:36 AM
Getting the Family Saved
Dr. John Douglas
“ Great truths. ”
This sermon, preached so long ago, was very useful and timely for me today. I thank the Lord for it!

Sermon4/4/18 8:39 AM
Five Minutes Before Jesus Comes
Dr. John Douglas
“ Great truth. ”
Good preaching, good warning! Blessed reminder of my Lord's coming!

Sermon4/2/18 1:31 PM
Christ Despised and Dismissed
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Great truths. ”
Blessed message. Thank you!

Sermon3/28/18 6:26 AM
Maureen from Wigan  Find all comments by Maureen
comments
Excellent

Sermon3/27/18 7:20 AM
“ Searching. ”
This message pointed me again to the Lord Jesus and touched my heart. I thank the Lord for the searching of my heart.

Sermon3/26/18 9:49 AM
The Rejection of the Gospel
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Great blessing. ”
This was a blessed message for my soul. Blessed salvation, tragic blindness of natural man, great power of God in opening the eyes to see His Gospel!

Sermon3/12/18 12:01 PM
Brian Stottlemyer from Houston  Find all comments by Brian Stottlemyer
A Pattern for True Worship
Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Why was this sermon removed?

Sermon3/9/18 1:06 PM
This second sermon in Dr. Cairns's series on the Apostle Peter is also spiritually profitable. Glad I listened!

Sermon3/9/18 1:02 PM
“ Excellent! ”
After listening to this sermon I feel I have a better understanding of Peter, and I also learned some valuable spiritual lessons. Excellent!

Sermon3/2/18 12:27 PM
Steve Tattershall from Bridport Dorset England  Find all comments by Steve Tattershall
Recovery From Spiritual Failure
Rev. Colin Mercer
comments
“ Down but not out!! ”
Thank you dear brother for a plain old fashioned but endearing message on the believers battle with self, the devil, our situations we find ourselves in and the times - all too often for me - where we feel defeated, downcast and disillusioned by our failures and the sin that all too often besets the believer. This message helps us and encourages us to keep going, asking the Lord to help us and heal us and like the disciples of old, the Lord comes to us and condescends to our needs making the first move towards us as loving Father does to his children. A must listen for the believer who needs the Lords encouragement

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more