CODE #

MyChurch Code#: 14336
Elizabeth Baptist Church
Pastor Jeff Arthur Sr.  |  Bancroft, West Virginia

Sermon11/19/17 4:00 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
• Posted 5 days ago
Are There Ghosts On Earth?
Jeff Arthur
comments
“ Insightful! ”
From a Biblical Perspective, ghosts, hauntings, and every other name for paranormal activity and beings are really caused by demons. We must realize that we as Jehovah's people are in a spiritual war again these beings of darkness, all of which are devils assuming many different facades. We must also remember that greater is He (Jesus) that is in us than he (Satan) that is in the world. Please read 1 John 4:4.

Sermon11/17/17 9:53 AM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lela Ege
comments
Preaching the whole council of God is obedience. May God Bless you . Thank you Pastor.

Sermon11/17/17 8:53 AM
Lela Ege from St.Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lela Ege
comments
Praise God for preaching like this. Giving God the glory only he deserves. What a great and wonderful God we have. To open our eyes and heart and see.

Sermon11/15/17 2:45 PM
Philippus Schutte from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Philippus Schutte
comments
Amen to both Pt 1 and Pt 2 of "Man's Freewill & Election" God Bless Pastor Arthur.

Sermon11/11/17 5:20 AM
NJ from PA  Find all comments by NJ from PA

Sermon11/11/17 5:19 AM
NJ from PA  Find all comments by NJ from PA

Sermon11/6/17 12:38 PM
Jews who believe in Christ has become Israel again just like the Gentiles who accepted Jesus has become Israel as well. We are all Israel in Jesus Christ.Grafted into the Tree of Israel. Good Sermon Pastor Jeff.

Sermon11/4/17 2:32 PM
Out of Love because of salvation not to salvation do I believe what I believe, as long as it does not change who God the Creator is.If I change any thing God created or instituted I believe in a different God but God the Creator.

Sermon11/2/17 8:30 PM
The world was created because of Love. Thanks pastor Jeff God Bless.

Sermon11/1/17 4:21 PM
Our Duties To Rulers
Jeff Arthur
This World is still full of Sadducees and Pharisees. Act 23:8  For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both.  And none follow God but killed His Prophets and eventually His Son. Act 5:29  Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.  Israeli's should only be governed by Israeli's.

Sermon10/26/17 9:27 PM
Luk 2:14  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Sermon10/22/17 7:13 PM
Is God Still Saving Jews?
Jeff Arthur
comments
Great Sermon, but we must never forget that all Jews are Israelite, but all Israelite are not Jews, there is a very clear distinction, follow the History of Israel after King Solomon.Isaiah preached to the Jews direct in his days. Isa 1:1  The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.

Sermon10/20/17 4:15 PM
I call on your name Lord Jesus. And ask you to also Bless this preacher called Jeff Arthur Senior, his family and congregation.

Sermon10/15/17 4:46 PM
Advantaged But Lost
Jeff Arthur
AMEN! AMEN!

Sermon10/7/17 8:15 PM
Sons Of God
Jeff Arthur
Amen to it all. ob 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: Job 19:26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Job 19:27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Job 19:28 But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me? Job 19:29 Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.

Sermon10/6/17 9:14 PM
Let us do all things for the Glory Of GOD not for our own glory.Let us exalt God not ourselves. In the Name of Jesus I ask it in Jesus name. Amen Thanks Pastor Jeff, God guided you yet again.

Sermon9/28/17 8:08 PM
Rags to Riches
Jeff Arthur
Amazing grace How sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me I once was lost, but now I'm found Was blind, but now I see 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear And grace my fears relieved How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed My chains are gone I've been set free My God, my Savior has ransomed me And like a flood His mercy rains Unending love, Amazing grace What more can I say but Thank you Lord for men like Jeff Arthur it is with joy in my heart that I say it.

Sermon9/25/17 8:23 PM
Abraham's Faith
Jeff Arthur
comments
Great Sermon. I am listening to all your 1,463 of your sermons as part of my bible study, one at a time every day. God Bless.

Sermon9/23/17 6:53 PM
Kathy from New Mexico  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathy
When Children Walk Away
Jeff Arthur
I liked this sermon and learned something from it.

Sermon9/23/17 6:26 PM
Abraham's Circumcision
Jeff Arthur
Like the History from Abraham to Jesus, we are now following the same road from Jesus birth to Jesus second coming. If we want to know what the future holds read the old testament, and do what the new Testament tells us to do be saved.TRUST JESUS GOD THE CREATOR. If we change one thing about Gods seven day week, we are following a false God because that is who God are the Genesis God. Thank you Pastor Jeff Arthur, You are a "Life saver" by leading people to Jesus.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Jeff Arthur
Overcoming Addictions

Proverbs 23:29-35
Sunday - AM
Elizabeth Baptist Church

Missionary Bill Hardecker
Lakas Laban sa Kahinaan ng..

Mt. Zion Baptist Missions