Puritan and Reformed Books | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: digitalpuritan | Set
MyChurch Code#: 62627
“Great Sermon!”
Jonathan Elias from Denver Colorado
Ferrell Griswold | Recovery Of The Backslider

Sermon6/12/19 11:43 AM
Duane Linn from Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin  Protected NameFind all comments by Duane Linn
comments
“ Thank you ”
Thank you for your comment. The entire book has been completed. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless and preserve you. DAL

Sermon6/12/19 6:32 AM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
comments
Love the Puritans very well read and an excellent exhortation Look forward to rest of sermon

Sermon6/10/19 5:55 AM
Barook Farrukh from Qalandarabad, Abbottabad, KPK, Pakistan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barook Farrukh
comments
Best sermon! Worked perfectly for my spiritual edification.

Sermon4/21/19 4:10 AM
jmf from OH  Find all comments by jmf
“ THE GOD OF ALL COMFORT ”
Psalm 39:4 (KJV) Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am. What a blessing and a comfort to be owned by Christ...But oh how I long to know You more and more...and to be with You at last! Thank you Duane for reading these sermons for willing ears and willing hearts.

Sermon4/19/19 1:56 PM
Duane Linn from Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Duane Linn
On The Jews and Their Lies I
Martin Luther
comments
“ Thank You, David and Karen Biser ”
People stay away from this book because of the Antisemitism that is derived from it. I only narrated up through Chapter 7 because the third portion is highly antisemitic, in my opinion. These two portions are sufficient to convey the general point; that Natural Israel still denies Christ as the Messiah and the reason are thus, etc. Thank you for your kind words. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless and preserve you. DAL

Sermon4/17/19 4:35 PM
David and Karen Biser from Cumberland, MD  Protected NameFind all comments by David and Karen Biser
On The Jews and Their Lies I
Martin Luther
comments
We’re not sure why so many distance themselves from this book of Luther’s. Not only is it factual as to the character of the Jews and their distortions of Scripture, but it is full of arguments which would be of use, even today, against similar distortions of both Jews and atheists. Everyone really ought to listen to this recording, and, if possible, read the book for themselves.

Sermon3/5/19 11:55 AM
jmf from Ohio  Find all comments by jmf
How To Die Well
William Perkins
comments
“ One more thought among many... ”
Seemingly the world is in an uproar or Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1. We who are the LORD's people; who are Born Again of Christ's Spirit are not to fear or fret or run to and fro like lost sheep. Stay in The Scriptures and draw Strength and Faith, and Wait upon the LORD Psalm 37.(Ps.16:5; Ps.18:39). How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. Psalm 139:17,18.As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. Psalm 17:15. Corinthians 15:55-57 (KJV) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. WATCH AND PRAY...THE KING OF GLORY IS COMING!!!

Sermon3/4/19 10:48 PM
jmf from Ohio  Find all comments by jmf
How To Die Well
William Perkins
comments
“ Thank you for reading these sermons! ”
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. Psalm 116:15 I am thinking it was Matthew Henry that said "GOD hides His saints in the grave." There is nothing that comforts like the Holy Scriptures! The LORD's Balm. Blessed be the NAME of the LORD!!!

Sermon2/24/19 6:58 PM
Jim Clarke from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Clarke
God Creates Evil
W. J. Mencarow
Thank you very much. Helps me settle some things and gives me peace knowing more about how Awsome our God is!

Sermon2/23/19 3:11 PM
Pleasantness Of Religious Life
Rev. Matthew Henry
comments
“ Thank You JMF ”
Thank you for your kind comments, JMF. May the Lord richly bless you as you continue to seek His Word throughout so many years. DAL

Sermon2/23/19 11:24 AM
jmf from Ohio  Find all comments by jmf
Pleasantness Of Religious Life
Rev. Matthew Henry
comments
“ Thank you for speaking these sermons and books! ”
Matthew Henry has been my Preacher since April 6, 1980. When I fell upon his Unabridged Commentary. At first I did not realize The Hand Of GOD was blessing me. Not knowing the dastardly apostasy and pernicious doctrines and man worship that has infected these places called churches that was going on then, and now coming to fruition. It is truly a sad and weeping day to see so much blindness and hatred for THE TRUTH in Christ Jesus who IS AND WAS THE WORD OF GOD! John 1. ...when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments. II Timothy 4:13. Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee. Titus 2:12-15. Amen and Amen.

Sermon12/31/18 6:55 PM
comments
“ Thank you ”
Thank you for your comment, Ladybug.

Sermon12/28/18 4:18 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
comments
What is the problem today? Most are 'puffed up', filled with pride, thinking their 'head knowledge' is superior than others. There is NO POWER in their views/religion because it isn't biblically based. Gurnall's writings are a blessing to read, as he lays out the word of God plainly. good stuff from Gurnall!

Sermon12/18/18 1:47 PM
comments
“ Thank you For your Comment, JMS ”
Greetings Joanna! Thank you for the kind comments. The book version is sold on Amazon or directly from the publisher. The version I narrated was the Kindle version. Thank you again for your kind words. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless and preserve you. Blessings, Duane Linn P.S. Nearly all the publishing houses have altered the original material as brought to us by the Puritans. Dr. Mick edited the material direct. I narrate them by permission from Dr. Mick. Please have a listen to the Digital Puritan Quarterly digests already on the site. DAL

Sermon12/16/18 1:46 PM
jmf from OH  Find all comments by jmf
comments
“ Great Sermon Series on the Wiles of Satan ”
After listing to the narrative by Duane Linn, I wanted the book for myself. After receiving the book I realized how it had been edited by Solo Deo Gloria Pub. Unnecessarily changing words and rearranging sentences and leaving out so much important information and Scriptures. I can only imagine the horror that William Sprustowe and other Puritan Writers have been defrauded! I am very disappointed but not taken off guard with this slick and subtle way of merchandising and glory seeking for profit...Truly one of the Wiles of Satan!!! Please, Mr. Linn keep on...

Sermon6/29/18 12:05 AM
PL from Asia  Contact via emailFind all comments by PL
Good reminders for parents who want to be Godly parents

Sermon4/11/18 11:13 PM
comments
“ Pink Dispensational Change ”
Hi Maryanne, I guess the general consensus is that this is the first book where the change in his dispensational views is publicly stated. The year, 1933. Now he did hold to the GAP theory in which there is a gap in time between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. (Satan and His Gospel).

Sermon1/16/18 4:04 PM
Rose and George Fenton from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose and George Fenton
General Nature Of Sanctification
Ferrell Griswold
Wonderful to be listening to the teaching of Ferrell Griswold again after some years of absence. Had forgotten what great teacher he was. Some would argue against Progressive Sanctification but he gave such positive thoughts in the Word on this matter, that we have to look more closely at it altogether. Need to hear more of his teaching again, always so blessed by it. Christian love, English Rose and George Fenton

Sermon1/10/18 12:52 PM
Terry from Florida  Find all comments by Terry
666 - The Number of the Beast
W. J. Mencarow
A very good sermon. I was amazed at the amount of information given. Very Blessed!

Sermon10/21/17 4:26 AM
Jonathan Elias from Denver Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jonathan Elias
Recovery Of The Backslider 4
Ferrell Griswold
Ferrell Griswold, Thank you for preaching the world of God, thank you for your preaching style. Thank you for sharing your understanding and wisdom. This series is great. I reallt wish I could attend your church and sit under your preaching. I want to have a deeper understanding of The Lord and his word. I am happy you have plenty of sermons uploaded here, I plan to listen and study as ma

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Scott Davis
Sinners in Hands of Angry God

Damnation and Salvation
Pottstown Bible Church

Sermon: WCF 6:1-3 Of the Fall of Man
Dr. Sacha Walicord

If God is with you, you will want (lack) neither company nor comfort. ... Samuel Rutherford

Watch