Cozaddale Baptist Temple | SermonAudio

SERMONS EMBED | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: cozaddalebaptist | Set
MyChurch Code#: 47065
“Great Message on American Baptist History!”
Ben Stratton from Kentucky
Ted Alexander

Sermon11/10/19 2:28 PM
Brenda Sue Adamson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Sue Adamson
Dealing With Evil Spirits
Travis Burke
comments
I have got to listen to this sermon several times to digest all that was being preached. It has been such a blessing to me and has opened my eyes to so many things that are capable in our lives. I will be sharing this with all my Facebook family and friends. Thank you so much, Brenda

Sermon11/10/19 1:55 PM
Brenda Sue Adamson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Sue Adamson
Israel's History Psalm
Travis Burke
This was a reminder to me of all the holy and awesome things that our God is. There is no other God but him, and he loves me, and has made so many promises toward me, and I deserve nothing but Hell. My God has provided all for mankind, even his Son. ~~goosebumps~~ Brenda

Sermon11/10/19 1:40 PM
Brenda Sue Adamson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Sue Adamson
Satan's Considering Of Us
Travis Burke
comments
WOW! This was rich in facts about what Satan can, and cannot do in our lives. I needed a refresher course because he is still out there seeking whom he may devour. Great sermon/lesson. Brenda

Sermon11/10/19 12:47 PM
Brenda Sue Adamson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Sue Adamson
Child Abuse
Travis Burke
This was a wonderful sermon on Child Abuse. It covered a wide range of things that parents sometimes don't think about, and should. It did not rely on the drastic acts of child abuse that we read in the news, but covered every need and deed that covers the life of a child. Thanks for the post, Brenda

Sermon6/9/19 12:57 PM
Diana Gale from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Diana Gale
Dealing With Evil Spirits
Travis Burke
comments
This morning I had a question and because I missed this mornings sermon I listened to this one. Praise the Lord this sermon answered that question. Thank you so much for being there for me at this time!! Miss you all, Diana Gale

Sermon11/4/17 8:38 AM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
Our Baptist Heritage I
James Beller
My Lord! How blind I’ve been to the truth! How blind are many of us are? God have mercy on those who consistently call upon the likes of men and their devilish doctrine, instead of the word of God.

Sermon5/19/17 6:50 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
The Battle for Music
David Cloud
comments
“ Excellent ”
This message centers on how the language of CMC music styles convey the ongoing Christian philosophy driving our generation, which is "do it my own way" to please self, in other words, please the flesh. Mr. Cloud touches the real nerve of the matter. Thanks

Sermon5/18/17 12:28 AM
Joe Entz from Lethbridge AB Canada  Find all comments by Joe Entz
The Battle for Music
David Cloud
comments
Eye opening series, thank you brother Cloud. May the Lord bless you and keep you

Sermon3/8/17 4:37 PM
Ben Stratton from Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ben Stratton
Story Time With Uncle Ted
Ted Alexander
“ Great Message on American Baptist History! ”
Bro. Alexander shares about the 2016 Baptist History Tour of the Baptist Heritage Revival Society. He tells stories about Mordecai Ham, Isaac McCoy, John Taylor, John Mason Peck, J.H. Spencer, S.H. Ford and others. If you love Baptist history, you will enjoy this message. I hope to hear "Stories from Uncle Ted" in the near future!

Sermon10/20/15 1:16 AM
mark blalock from milford  Contact via emailFind all comments by mark blalock
When God Changes A Man
Travis Burke
Loved this pastor Thank you

Sermon2/19/15 2:26 AM
Karen Cortez from UAE  Find all comments by Karen Cortez
Satan's Considering Of Us
Travis Burke
comments
“ Great Blessing to hear this sermon! ”
I thank God for using you and for letting God use you... My husband and I always listen to your messages on line. May God continue to bless your life. You are always in my prayers!

Sermon9/15/13 1:08 PM
A Rose Redeemed from Philly  Contact via emailFind all comments by A Rose Redeemed
Being A Single Parent I
Travis Burke
comments
Brother Burke, grace and peace to you, your family and the local assembly that you are ministering to! Today, I found myself struggling about my role as a single mother of a 12 year old young man. I have been battling growing weary as each challenge comes. I run from faith to doubt, questions to surrender discontentment to peace that God knows what He is doing, even if I don't. But today, I had lost my footing...I was beyond weary, beyond confused...I found myself lost, not knowing what to do, especially since I have been faithfully praying and seeking God only to find that my son is still rebellious (for now). After praying, I found this message...RARE message might I add, and I began to understand the truth that I am not forgotten and what my son's dealing with is not the end. God used your message to remind me that His great strength is made perfect in our weakness. I was encouraged to say the least and I praise God for your obedience, your honesty and your compassion for those like me and my son. May the Lord bless you beyond measure...Sincerely, A single mom, chosen by the Most High God!

Sermon7/18/13 12:56 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Being A Single Parent I
Travis Burke

Sermon2/28/13 5:52 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
God Bless you Bro. Burke!

Sermon2/28/13 8:41 AM
Louise Katherine Dreves from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Louise Katherine Dreves
Being A Single Parent I
Travis Burke
comments
“ Thank you! ”
Pastor Burke, thank you for tackling this virtually untouched subject. Single parents tend to be treated as “not quite up to par” at churches and it is disheartening at times. Single parents need support and encouragement in the church and not condemnation or condescension. I look forward to Part 2!

Sermon2/28/13 8:34 AM
Louise Katherine Dreves from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise Katherine Dreves
Being A Single Parent I
Travis Burke
love

Blog8/13/11 5:34 AM
Jeff Lahman from North Augusta, South Carolina  Go to homepageFind all comments by Jeff Lahman
comments
Travis,
Thank you for your tone to me directly. I am not sure how prudent further dialogue would be. To post a blog like this shows that you are pretty steeped in your opinions. We definitely come from opposite sides of the spectrum. In my initial walk, I suppose I could have beat my war drum as you are now doing, depending on my experiences and those I interacted with denominationally. Calvin's system had its work in me. Luther showed me my error of perception concerning savings faith and the tormenting misconception I carried for many years.

I listened to your sermon. Saw some contradictions in what you were saying there and what this blog was doing. I live to discuss the things of our Lord. However, I have also experienced futility of effort in some dialogues. Not sure what category this one is in.
In regards to the Proverb, why did you not see an 'at-a-boy' in the "...with the well advised is wisdom" rather than the indictment in the "By pride cometh only contention?" God may indeed be pricking your conscience. I pray He is. My email is JeffreyLahman@gmail.com
The blog comment may not be the forum to continue our discussion. Email me if you would like to sharpen iron with me.

Blog8/12/11 11:59 AM
Travis Burke from Goshen, Ohio  Protected NameGo to homepageFind all comments by Travis Burke
comments
It is hard to prove a lack of pride without seeming prideful. Instead, I would ask you to listen to a message I recently preached to our church on "What's Our Motivation?" I think you will understand our heart.

Blog8/12/11 11:56 AM
comments
Jeff,
I appreciate you taking the time to read this. I will address your comments and prayerfully it will suffice.
First concerning your statement "A funny thing about Proverbs - how the individual conscience aligns itself with the message it conveys. I noticed you aligned yourself with the pride portion and felt a need to defend your humble duty to defend God and His word. Could this perhaps be an inkling of conviction towards error within your conscience?" No, it was not a linking of conviction towards error... Let me please explain. I think we both know why you wrote that verse. I don't assume you went and wrote that 'verse of the day' on numerous blogs. It was meant to accuse. For illustration, let me assume you are married and you write an essay on how wonderful your wife is. Let's assume someone comments and writes "Thou Shalt not commit adultery." You are NOT an adulterer, the Spirit is NOT convicting you of that sin, but you will respond to that comment...thus have I (please note this was for illustration, I don't know you but I do NOT believe you are an adulterer).
I don't believe you know me, but if you did I do believe you would feel assured that I have not put my self in a judges seat and pride in my stance is not the motivation.

Blog8/12/11 11:11 AM
comments
A funny thing about Proverbs - how the individual conscience aligns itself with the message it conveys. I noticed you aligned yourself with the pride portion and felt a need to defend your humble duty to defend God and His word. Could this perhaps be an inkling of conviction towards error within your conscience? Obviously you've read much concerning the Reformers, but I can't help but think that you're proud of the duty you have done and are doing, taking the judges seat. I recognize the paradox in us all, for am I not doing the same thing in this dialogue? However, I think you're playing with fire in your condescending glance at the Reformers. I am saying this as a potential friend, hoping to prevent you from having to being jerked by a chain of correction by our Lord (like the dogs we are), removing our inherent fallen misdirected pride. Look deeper into what these men were saying. Your message indicates that you haven't yet understood.

Greetings, I am a former Ohio-an myself.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Teaching

John Pittman Hey
Beware the Big Talkers

Only Christ's Promises Count
Grace Bible Church

60% Off Thom Rainer’s Course Bundles

Cyber Week Sale – Save Hundr­eds on Bests­ell­ing Video Courses for Church Lead­ers

Election Sermon 2020