Columbia Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: columbiapres | Set
MyChurch Code#: 27986
‚ÄúVideo shown during sermon‚ÄĚ
Randy Lovelace from Columbia, Maryland
Here is a link to the video shown during the sermon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzDaBzBlL0
Randy Lovelace | What Is the Gospel?

Sermon9/21/18 2:52 PM
Dan R.  Find all comments by Dan R.
Faith
Randy Lovelace
“ Heb 11:1-12 sermon ”
Pastor Randy, I read this sermon 2x. I was interested because I started ready thru Hebrews a few months ago and have been personally encouraged by Heb 11. MAybe you do or don't care for feedback, but as a brother "outside" the reformed fold and experiencing a broader view beyond the Calvinist box, perhaps it may help? You made two good points to faith: hope and evidence, and to the latter, you exhorted to fight for that reality, and ultimately by action, doing, obedience (didn't actually see that word) Yet, the verse that has compelled me the most, you never repeated beyond reading the text. Heb 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. I know it is hard to say, but scripture in very clear that our action in faith PLEASES God, and inaction displeases, by default. He rewards faith. This is a motivating verse that you ignored to the loss of your hearers. Thanks for the series on Hebrews. I try to follow when I can. Dan

Sermon2/12/18 1:35 PM
visitor  Find all comments by visitor
One of Us
John Song
“ Thanks for Words ”

Sermon1/26/18 1:27 PM
admin from Columbia, Maryland  Protected NameFind all comments by admin
Equip and Deploy Part 3
Randy Lovelace
“ Apologies; this session was not recorded. ”

Sermon11/8/17 10:28 AM
paula stevens from Virginia  Find all comments by paula stevens
LOVELOVELOVE ALLEN HARRIS SERMONS! This Matthew series is SO helpful for exposition help and for heart application! Thank you Mr. Harris!!!!

Sermon5/16/17 12:14 AM
Dan Rowell  Find all comments by Dan Rowell
Humility
Rev. Allen Harris
Allen, Very seasoned message. Thanks and God be praised. Dan

Sermon1/5/17 6:35 PM
Robin from Florida  Find all comments by Robin
Wow! Bless you for teaching this powerful lesson, I learned a lot from this and received confirmation!

Sermon12/11/16 2:37 PM
Randy Lovelace from Columbia, Maryland  Protected NameFind all comments by Randy Lovelace
Covenant Response: After Belief
Randy Lovelace
“ Video shown during sermon ”

Sermon5/22/16 4:34 AM
Jack from Florida  Find all comments by Jack
The Death of a Vision
Rev. Allen Harris
comments
Volume too low

Sermon3/29/16 1:05 PM
Mary from Columbia, Maryland  Protected NameFind all comments by Mary
The Death of a Vision
Rev. Allen Harris
comments
“ Tape Quality ”
We've reloaded the mp3, but some of these older tape recordings cannot be easily upgraded to better quality.

Sermon3/29/16 12:59 PM
Eric Johnston from Columbia, Maryland  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Eric Johnston
The Death of a Vision
Rev. Allen Harris
comments
We have re-posted this sermon with a better quality version.

Sermon3/29/16 11:01 AM
Jack  Find all comments by Jack
The Death of a Vision
Rev. Allen Harris
comments
“ Volume too low unable to hear ”

Sermon9/28/15 2:10 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
Four: The Seventy Weeks (2)
Rev. Allen Harris
These two sermons on Daniel about Jesus I will remember always. It is the true gospel of Jesus and His finished work to make atonement for sin and to establish an everlasting righteousness for His people. All this Daniel saw 500 year before Jesus birth while he was living in Babylon. Truly this prophecy establishes the truth of the scriptures. Thank you so much, Such a blessing

Sermon9/28/15 1:29 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Find all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
Four: The Seventy Weeks (1)
Rev. Allen Harris
Pastor Harris, this is an absolutely wonderful sermon. We need to hear it again and again so we can love and appreciate God more and what He has done for us in Jesus. He took our sins upon Himself (imputed)and gave us His everlasting righteousness (imputed) that we may be accepted before God in Him. Our sins are gone forever just as on the day of atonement, and we have a perfect unblemished righteousness for our own. How perfectly wonderful. Now nothing can separate us from God. Our sins have all been taken away, and we are united to God in Jesus forevermore. And this was revealed to Daniel before Jesus was born. Thank you again. Thank you so much

Sermon12/14/14 12:15 PM
Patrizia from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patrizia
“ Very encouraging ”
I was very encouraged by the three sermons on pain/suffering. On this Sunday afternoon, listening to them helped me to shift the focus from my own pain to the Lord and, as a result, I found new strength. Thank you very much

Sermon7/20/14 7:26 PM
mike sibinil from Penampang, North Boneo  Contact via emailFind all comments by mike sibinil
We have to be PERFECT in order to get to Heaven and that's where Christ's RIGHTEOUSNESS is our only HOPE to get there (Heaven & New World). If YAHWEH does NOT know man, man is LOST for all eternity and that's utterly UNFORTUNATE!

Sermon7/20/14 7:12 PM
Heaven: The Intermediate State
Randy Lovelace
I agree that Heaven is the "intermediate" state for the sole reason that our (Christians') FINAL resting place is in the New World - the New PARADISE to replace the old one that was "shut off" from mankind due to Adam & Eve's sins! The Holy Bible declares that this present world (earth) shall be totally cleansed of all its rottenness (filth) by our KING YESHUA who shall reign from His Mighty Earthly Throne in JERUSALEM (Israel) for all eternity. And we too shall be alive with Him forever and never again suffer death!! O! What a glorious event would that be! Indescribable to say the least!!!

Sermon3/14/11 8:13 PM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
Q&A Dr. Michael Oh
Dr. Michael Oh
comments
Dr. Oh I pray that the Lord Bring you and your family safely home...Japan is in our prayers during this time...I pray for their salvation and a true repentance of the heart...

Sermon3/12/11 3:34 PM
Samantha M  Find all comments by Samantha M
Q&A Dr. Michael Oh
Dr. Michael Oh
comments
Dr. OH...Thank you for giving us a cultural view of Japan...We must begin our mission their to save lost souls...Dear God forgive us!

Sermon12/17/09 4:20 PM
Geus from Holland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Geus
(Sermon no longer available)
Very happy to have found a very great preacher. I would listen to this sermon at http://www.ulster-scots.co.uk/ and went to look for more sermons from this great preacher. The truth! I hope to find a Dutch preacher one day, maybe I have to go preach myself. While giving compliments for these needed words of truth, I also want to thank the Ulster Loyalists, that make my life in Europe worth living. Where I live, every one is a Papist, so I'm bullied by almost every one. The papists demand complicity to the lies of Rome, they hate the truth. I hide for the inquisition every day, I wish I would be able to express my love for these great words of truth, that give my suffering under papist assassination attempts and robbery worth while. If I preach like this, I will be killed in less than a month here. The Papists run the schools in Holland, also the traditional protestant universities. I am not the only preacher being sabotaged, although still alive. May more of my country men find the truth, as was available in the Time of King William of Orange.

Sermon8/31/09 3:16 PM
Ken U. from Montreal, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken U.
Prayer: Crying to God
Rev. Allen Harris
Please note that there is no verse 11 in Psalm 61. The verse to which Rev. Harris referred was the first one: Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.

Bill Parker

Reformed Baptist Fellowship

Event: Oct 11-13, 2019
2019 Springfield Bible Conference

"The Glory of Christ"
Conference
Faith Bible Church

Sermon: Is Hillsong Authentic or Fake?
Kevin Swanson