CODE #

Changed By Grace
Steve Hereford, Charles Swann  |  Jacksonville, Florida

Sermon11/9/17 11:34 AM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
God Demonstrates His Glory
Pastor Charles Swann
Brilliant message so powerful amd packed with God exalting truth. A must. Thank you.

Sermon8/20/17 6:03 AM
UK Christian  Find all comments by UK Christian
Friendship with the World (Pt.1)
Dr. Steve Hereford
comments
. The tendency of these days break down the holy barrier, and make the distinction between the church and the world merely nominal. Professors are no longer strict and Puritanical, questionable literature is read on all hands, frivolous pastimes are currently indulged, and a general laxity threatens to deprive the Lord's peculiar people of those sacred singularities which separate them from sinners. It will be an ill day for the church and the world when the proposed amalgamation shall be complete, and the sons of God and the daughters of men shall be as one: then shall another deluge of wrath be ushered in. Beloved reader, be it your aim in heart, in word, in dress, in action to maintain the broad wall, remembering that the friendship of this world is enmity against God. C H Spurgeon devotional Aug 20

Sermon8/15/17 2:20 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Friendship with the World (Pt.1)
Dr. Steve Hereford
comments
Also Cathy Galatians 5:19-21 is clear why we have wars, I love this pastor's teaching/preaching.

Sermon8/15/17 12:15 PM
Stranger from USA  Find all comments by Stranger
Friendship with the World (Pt.1)
Dr. Steve Hereford
comments
Thanks Cathy for the post. Imagine Christians aligning themselves with those causing dissention and devisiveness. Always seeking to rob his fellow man; in and out of the church. The world loves Christmas as well as Christians. They will celebrate together. Both love Sunday football. Both love parades that have all kinds of people mixed in. Both love statues and monuments.

Sermon8/15/17 2:03 AM
Cathy Allen from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy Allen
Friendship with the World (Pt.1)
Dr. Steve Hereford
comments
“ Excellent Must Hear Sermon! ”
A very serious, and must hear sermon! But only for the sincere Christian, who desires to live a godly and zealous life, in Christ Jesus the Lord. To God be the glory, amen!

Sermon1/27/17 6:46 PM
Hank from So. Florida  Find all comments by Hank
The Incarnation of the Word (Pt.1)
Pastor Charles Swann
“ Strong Sermon! ”
Pastor Swann does an excellent job explaining the Incarnation of Jesus Christ. This is a very deep subject and needs much study to understand it.

Sermon1/27/17 5:20 PM
Hank from So. Florida  Find all comments by Hank
Who Then Can Be Saved?
Pastor Charles Swann
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This is an outstanding message in two ways. First it presents with blessing salvation of Jesus Christ, and secondly the frightening view of where we spend eternity in hell. Today is the day --nobody knows they have tomorrow for the greatest lifetime decision.

Sermon1/27/17 4:34 PM
Hank from So. Florida  Find all comments by Hank
Paul's Final Warning
Pastor Charles Swann
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
This is an outstanding message in that it directs us to Jesus Christ alone. Jesus Christ is my all in this life. He has made me a new creation and I cannot believe how lost I was before Him. It's too bad so many churches do not hear this saving message.

Sermon1/24/17 11:07 AM
Doctor  Find all comments by Doctor
The Way of the Ungodly (Pt.2)
Dr. Steve Hereford

Sermon8/8/16 10:27 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
One Sitting On The Throne
Dr. Steve Hereford
comments
Sorry I accidentally hit the add comment button. Now The Lamb turns up when all seem lost. Here we see The Father on The Throne and Jesus The Son after He had paid for our sins. Please don't tell me that this is all symbolic, Here is Father and Son seen together. I understand that no one can possibly see The Holy Spirit being everywhere at once. Please I value your understanding of what I am seeing here,do you think we may see the Father when we are in our resurrected bodies, while The Son sits at his right hand.? God Bless you Steve. If you don't know or not sure,that's OK just tell me your thoughts...

Sermon8/8/16 10:09 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
One Sitting On The Throne
Dr. Steve Hereford
comments
I enjoy your teaching so i type your name and see the heading. You seem to give the impression that you are going to reveal the one sitting on the throne, then you describe what is all round the throne. In Revelation there is one sitting on the throne were only God can sit holding a scroll and looking for one worthy to open it. Initially there is dismay as no one is found. Just as all seems lost The Lamb looking as if it had been slain

Sermon7/31/16 1:49 PM
Hank, Deerfied Beach from Florida  Find all comments by Hank, Deerfied Beach
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This is an outstanding message for Christians to see where they stand with many serious topics -- especially with discernment, which takes studying the Holy Scriptures.

Sermon7/21/16 1:25 AM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
The Word of the Life
Dr. Steve Hereford
You know I'm a fan from my previous comments, I think it's okay to have a slight disagreement on what you said about being lost with all the right answers. I wouldn't argue against the lost having a lot of right answers but I find it hard to concede that one might have all the right answers and yet still go to hell. I believe that the gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing , and by their fruits you will know them. I believe that people use truth to lend credibility to their lies, the more truth they use the greater the lie is that they are trying to persuade people with. OK ,God Bless brother...

Sermon7/18/16 8:16 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
Sovereign Salvation
Dr. Steve Hereford
Thank you Steve, we need more teachers like you who rightly divide the word of God. The days are getting darker and darker . There are fewer and fewer so called teachers who are teaching The True Gospel. Mostly I hear a man cantered gospel that I believe actually makes man sovereign over God. Bible says if anyone brings another gospel let them be cursed. For me I clearly don't have the gift of teaching ( on a congregation level ) but I do ok one on one or even maybe a small group. Sermonaudio has a greater percentage of genuine teaching but even here there is a small percentage of false doctrine. Than you my brother in Christ, may The Lord continue to Bless you in your ministry,please pray for me also. I would love the opportunity to get together and talk , Lord willing, I haven't had that privilege yet. I have a couple who will listen,but no one apart from God who I can converse with. Hope to hear from you on any level,God Bless ,bye for now...

Sermon4/5/16 3:53 PM
Ralph from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ralph
The Incarnation of the Word (Pt.2)
Pastor Charles Swann
Your sermon "the Incarnation of the Word 2" preached the truth, without giving in to today's current trends. It was a true blessing to listen to. I needed to hear something real after hearing something that tested my faith. I would love to hear what you think about the Youtube video "Egypt's Philosopher's Stone". I watched and read all of it. It's 5 parts long, and has a "new view" of the bible. Can you go through it and send me particular arguments against this blasphemy? Thank you.

Sermon12/7/15 3:32 AM
Testimony of a Former Muslim
Pastor Mujahid El Masih
comments
“ Great work of God. ”
I listened again, after some years, to this testimony, and I only can praise the Lord for what He did in this man's life and for him and through him!

Sermon10/18/15 4:20 PM
alana  Find all comments by alana
excellent sermon! God bless!

Sermon10/11/15 3:45 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
excellent sermon! well spoken! God bless you and your church!

Sermon9/21/15 10:56 AM
Cindi from Midwest  Find all comments by Cindi
The Pre-Wrath Rapture of the Church
Pastor Charles Swann
comments
Thank you for a great sermon. Many pre-tribbers seem to be confused with the timing of the tribulation. I was for many years and could not fit the pieces together in my studies. It was so frustrating! Now, it is my understanding that the tribulation happens up until and including Rev 6:12. Then the rapture happens (Rev 7:9), then immediately after the rapture, God's wrath is foreshadowed with silence in heaven with Rev 8:1-6, rumblings, etc. and begins with Rev 8:7, the first trumpet. Anyway, thank you! Finally, Christians are starting to be taught the truth.

Sermon9/7/15 7:24 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
Christian Absolutes
Dr. Steve Hereford
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Fear God and obey His Commandments --this is basic to strengthening your walk in Jesus Christ. This message is filled win numerous Scriptural passages that cover the important topics to help you with the power of the Holy Spirit throughout the day. Excellent examples to help us every day.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Andrew Quigley
Suffering - Why We Have To!

Addressing Life's Issues
Sunday - AM
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian

Hourly: From Failure to Faithfulness
Dr. Steven J. Lawson
SermonAudio Classics
Staff Picks..

Dr. Peter Masters
Commands with a Meaning

Leviticus
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Sermon: A Real Shepherd's View of..
Pastor Keith Burd