Christ Church New Albany | SermonAudio

MyChurch: ccna | Set
MyChurch Code#: 14556
“Great Sermon!”
Kate from Chicago
John Snyder | The Christian in Battle

Sermon2/11/2020 8:56 AM
Heather Brandon from Pontotoc, MS  Contact via emailFind all comments by Heather Brandon
Enduring with Joy
Chuck Baggett
This was the BEST sermon! It is so timely for so many of us to rejoice in our trials. My notes on this sermon had so many exclamation marks & doubly large letters. I think I’ll listen to it again today! God is so kind to give us green pastures to feed upon & lie down in. My soul is satisfied with the richest of food! This sermon will encourage you to be so thankful for your trials.

Sermon11/24/19 10:58 AM
Kate from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kate
Psalm 25, Part 1
John Snyder
Perfect timing this morning. I need to learn to sit and rest with God.

Sermon9/5/19 3:31 AM
Part One: Revival in America
Richard Owen Roberts
“ Refreshing. ”
This message was refreshing. Blessed presence of the Lord Jesus in the midst of His people in revival!

Sermon8/7/19 3:52 PM
Results of Forgiveness
Chuck Baggett
Such a good sermon....a good reminder. Sometimes when I struggle with sins I confess, but do not have a contrite heart but know I am wrong. Not sure what the solution is but to pray for a contrite heart. I don’t believe I’m to continue in sin until I feel contrite....I used to believe that. Now I confess right away and hope God moves in my heart. It’s a constant struggle as we seek Him. Our hearts are so fickle, so unfaithful....yet He is so faithful. That is my only hope, He can be depended on.

Sermon5/27/19 5:30 PM
Kate from Chicago  Find all comments by Kate
Phenomenal exposition! As I battle within myself, the soldier part of me moving forward in the battle that is making good decisions, making plans that will benefit my family, sticking my neck out where it is uncomfortable-I panic. My soldier portion is brave and fearless....but then fear overtakes and overwhelms questioning my decision. It’s a scary place to be but every time I choose what is right, though uncomfortable, God brings fruit. Good fruit that tastes sooo good. I need to remember that. To stick my neck out and be brave. To trust these are good things for my family. Good things that break strongholds of staying stuck so long. Staying fruitless so long. We must run out onto the battlefield and not hide. We must run and we must be brave because God is doing amazing things!

Sermon4/9/19 12:45 PM
Worthy of Worship - Part 2
Chuck Baggett
“ Needed reminder ”
I could use some self-forgetfulness. It’s so easy to become distracted once again. Good teaching!

Sermon3/8/19 6:09 PM
1 Samuel 15
Chuck Baggett
“ ”
Powerfull sermon saturated and delivered with deep humility. The sermons at Christ Church are so refreshing, I’ve heard so much prideful, haughty preaching where scripture is taught about “those people” rather than looking into a mirror at ourselves. So much application for us today in this passage. Do we also, like Saul, falsely repent and think we are sacrifing? Do we do half-hearted obedience and are blinded to our blatant sin? Do we rejoice when judgment comes on others? Great teaching, I’ll have to listen again to this sermon again to learn even more.

Sermon2/11/19 11:58 PM
Ephesians 6:12
John Snyder
Powerful sermon and oh so true. I never understood Christians who did not believe in the devil and the evil spirituall forces working against them...when it it is right there in their bibles. I’ve lived this stuff my entire life, before and after being a Christian. I watched my mother sink deeper and deeper into white magic. I’ve seen my extended family members vehemently despise, hate, and come after me after I became a Christian. My brothers and I witnessed spiritual beings in the homes we lived in. This stuff is real, we have a powerful enemy. I’ve battled this my entire life and at times have become exhausted from warfare. Some days it’s easier to throw in the towel. But we have to find our strength in the Lord, He is our only hope and He fights the battle for us when we go to Him. I’m looking forward to the day when this is all over and is no more.

Sermon1/21/19 8:41 AM
John Webb  Find all comments by John Webb
Romans 16:1-16; 21-25
John Snyder
John Snyder is going to be the keynote speaker at COVFAMIKOI Family Conference from Saturday, June 22nd to Thursday, June 27th at Lindsey Wilson College in Columbia, KY. I am looking forward to meeting John Snyder and his family

Sermon11/14/18 4:21 PM
Romans 15:14-16:29
John Snyder
“ ”
None of these sermons are easy, all of them are hard for me. I continually fail, I continually struggle with my flesh. I just want to cry. Yet, I keep getting drawn back to them because they have such depth, such truth, such spiritual reality. It’s much easier to live shallow...to go about our ways and be carefree. But these sermons just won’t let me. They won’t let me go...they continually “haunt” me. I was talking with a friend last week, she is a Pastor’s wife, and we just finished one of these sermon lessons in their small group. She was saying how these teachings have turned her and her hisbamd’s world upside down the last four years....we sat in our ignorance, not knowing better back then. But now we know and life is harder. But what is the alternative? Put a veil over our eyes once again? Surely no! If we were to do that then we wouldn’t get to experience God more fully. Walk with Him in the pain of reality VS walk without Him. Makes me shudder to think that we’d go back to our former view of Him.

Sermon11/12/18 9:31 AM
Robert (said name was locked?) from N/W Mississippi  Find all comments by Robert (said name was locked?)
The Assurance of God's Love
Albert Bisson
wow. cram packed. solid. need to listen to at least once more, or twice or more. seems real and true what he said.

Sermon10/23/18 10:37 AM
1 Samuel 25
Chuck Baggett
Interesting take away! What areas in our lives have we overcome sin’s hurdles yet struggle with the same sin in another area as in David’s selective humility. I suppose this should alert and alarm us to take a deeper look into ourselves to see WHY that area remains unsanctified. What is it in us that causes us to sin? For David, maybe the fact that Nabal was “below” him that his anger was fueled. Pride was his stumbling block. We do need to depend on God in the everyday mundane life. Nabal was no match for David yet David was so quick to take retaliation. So important to leave judgment, punishment or discipline in the hands of God. It’s not our job to do so. He is God, we are not. He will handle all things, we can rest and trust Him to do so. What freedom we have to rest.

Sermon10/22/18 10:07 AM
The Nature of Unbelief
John Snyder
“ ”
Very heavy and very meaty. The reasons why people refuse to believe was insightful. Do we really want the love of God given to us for no reason inside of us? He loved us for no good reason that we could take the credit for, He loved us in our filth. Do we really want a conquering love, a possessing love, a ruling love? Personally, I do because then I know He will make me complete. I do not possess the will power or the strength to follow what He has called me to do. I’m bankrupt. I.need.Him. He is going to have to accomplish in me what I cannot do. He is altogether lovely, He is all together worthy, He is our King, He is so beautiful. How can we not want to explore and learn and follow all there is to know about Him? He started this, we didn’t. We need to understand that truth in order to know where to obtain the fuel that continually ignites our faith and shines the light in our path. It alll flows from Him. We can rest and lean into that. We can find our security in Him.

Sermon10/19/18 5:22 PM
Faith Hears and Follows 2
John Snyder
This sermon completely destroyed me, brought me to my knees in tears, made me weep. Oh, to walk in His love and lean on Him daily. I so badly want that. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of God’s love like this.

Sermon9/21/18 10:08 AM
Romans 15:7-13
John Snyder
The prayers, in and of themselves, are a sermon alone. If only I could learn to pray like that...what a Great God He is! The prayers reveal who God is, our lowly, sinful state, and the great salvation given so freely to all who trust in Him. Such prayers bring deep praises to the only One who deserves it.

Sermon8/27/18 10:11 AM
Romans 14:13-23
John Snyder
So well explained leaving no stone unturned. The depths from Christ Church sermons are like nothing I’ve ever heard.

Sermon7/31/18 12:55 PM
2 Corinthians 5:17
Jeremy Walker
“ ”
Very passionately preached! Good word.

Sermon7/19/18 8:06 AM
Robert son of Bob from North Mississippi  Find all comments by Robert son of Bob
1 John 2:28-3:3
Jacob Riley
“ Edifying. Helpful. ”
Edifying and helpful. Good things believe and think about and live on. Fresh and good to hear the perspective of younger preachers who love the Lord along with their older more experienced pastor/preacher brethren Thanks.

Sermon7/4/18 3:44 PM
Romans 12:14, 17-21
John Snyder
Good word, hard to walk in it but we are called to respond in this way....even when it’s grueling and difficult and painful. These sermons cut me like a knife, I feel utterly powerless to walk in the right way.

Sermon6/12/18 7:38 PM
Romans 13:7
John Snyder
I had no idea how far this extended into every relationship on the planet. Lots is insight and quite a challenge but obviously this is truth from scripture. .

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Joshua Sommer
A Ship in Troubled Waters

2 Corinthians 11:22-29
Sunday - AM
Victory Baptist Church

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Terry Hoffman
(3) Jesus Calls Follow Me:..

Abundant Grace Ministries

Dr. James M. Phillips
#4 CH The Flood & The Nephilim

Church History & Evolution
Discover The Word With Dr...

David Chanski
The High Priestly Prayer #1

The High Priestly Prayer
Trinity Baptist Church

Sponsor: Community Demographic Report ($175)

ChurchOne App