Great Sermon! Persecution is not coming here. It is here. What we are seeing now **worldwide** is Psalm 2 in HD! We as believers need to choose to obey the Lord Jesus Christ no matter the cost. While we will not experience God's wrath (Is. 53:6-10; Heb. 2:17; I Jn. 4:10), we will experience unregenerate man's wrath. Persecution will purify the Church, and God's work will go forth. The gates of hell will not prevail against it! Please, brothers and sisters, be faithful while you still have breath. This is the highest level of praise and thanksgiving that we can give to our glorious Lord.
Excellent teaching This pastor did a lot of research. I've heard many sermons and classes on Luke 15 before, but I learned many new things from this study that have enriched my understanding of this parable. Thank you.
Good message One of the many important points in the sermon is that our first calling is to be WITH Him (Jesus).
Another one is that the word Pharisee literally means "separated one". But God calls us to be in a group, the church. I know several people who call themselves Christians and seem to truly be believers, but refuse to go to church. As another preacher said, "How can you love the Head but despise the body?" I pray that all the Lone Ranger Christians in our nation would hear messages like this and that God would move them to come back into his church.
Not sure about that You say, " There is no comfort in that. There is no glory of God in foreknowledge that he saw you. Look how subjective, how self centered that is, how me that is" to refute what you believe is an erroneous view of foreknowledge. Since when do we base our interpretation of Scripture on how comforting or relatively God-glorifying it appears to us?
'Biblical CHRISTianity' - vs - Laodiceanism The last comment made to this Biblically sound message of WARNING and PROMISE was 3.5+ YEARS AGO
- so how many 'Religious People' actually care ?
- ONLY the very-very few of us who truly are 'Biblical CHRISTians'
- It is my Biblical understanding that the very proud and self-centered 'Amerikan church' of 'Lukewarm CoeXist Ecumenical Laodiceanism' is very much NOW 'the norm'
- AND that this 'New' pseudo-Christian Religion is constantly 'evolving'
- AND it is being shipped all around the world by nearly every one of the 'Amerikan' 'missionaries'
- AND 'Amerika' is ALSO the primary source of the constantly increasing numbers of 'new and improved' Bible perversions
- AND NOW California is ready to make 'Assembly Bill 2943' into Law - which will effectively ban 'Biblical CHRISTianity'
- That which is written in Luke 21:34-36 [AV] is coming to have more and more personal importance to me !
- YES - I have counted 'the cost' and my choice - ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD - is to do that which Joshua personally declared - and then 'lived'
- As "it is written" in Joshua 24:15 [AV] :
"...: but as for me and my house,
we will serve the LORD."
Great Sermon! Fantastic sermon. So thankful for the challenging message. May the Lord strengthen me to walk out what I have heard. Thank you for this ministry and not compromising the purity of the gospel.
Great Sermon! Fantastic sermon! Amen, AMen, AMEN!!! To God be the glory. May He use this to reach many men, women, and young people in these end times. God's Word is Truth. Thank you, Pastor Joseph for sharing God's Truth. I'd like to share this with my family.
Great Sermon! I've been listening to you on sermon audio for a while. Thank you for your sermon on Ask. I am 68 and have been a follower of Jesus for almost 44 years. Prayer has always been important to me but the last few years I haven't prayed as much as I should. Your sermon is a great encouragement to me and I desire to be more faithful in prayer. Thanks for the encouragement. GOD bless you!.