Ballston Lake Baptist Church | SermonAudio

Ryan Lunsford | James

Sermon11/6/2020 10:53 AM
Robin from Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robin
Purity, Dignity, Vivacity
Albert N. Martin
“ Powerful Word! ”
How far we have strayed from true worship, and singing, reading, praying, preaching and receiving the word! In my 30+ years as a believer I remember one time hearing an old preacher in his late 80’s just spoke only scriptures and I cried through the whole message, he didn’t read it, but spoke it with such passion that he cried! That was close to ten years ago and I’m still moved by even now! Thank you for resetting the foundation that we have lost. Bless you!

Sermon7/26/19 1:49 PM
Joshua from Charlotte, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
Christ, A Minister of Sin?
Pastor George McDearmon
“ This was a great exposition of an important text! ”
I was looking to hear how different preachers interpreted Gal. 2:17. I had never heard of this man but was extremely blessed by his teaching. Well done, sir!

Sermon6/19/19 12:13 AM
Cathy Allen from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy Allen
Fatal Neglect
Pastor George McDearmon
comments
“ Excellent Must Hear Sermon! ”
An excellent message to stir up our faith, to challenge our obedience, zeal, love and faithfulness to the Lord Jesus Christ. Is He my first love, or have I lost my first love? When I examine myself through the eyes of Christ,and His word, am I ashamed of my commitment to Him and my walk with Him? Lord have mercy on me, a sinner! To God be the glory!!! Amen!!!

Sermon12/23/18 2:35 PM
ladybug  Contact via emailFind all comments by ladybug
Shirkers, Moochers & Busybodies
Pastor George McDearmon
This was a very good sermon. It brought to mind some who use 'evangelism' as an excuse to sit home, beg for money, post videos on the internet of themselves reading from the bible and call that 'evangelism', and refuse to work. IT would seem from this teaching they are in sin. There are brethren who do not work consistently and take hand outs as well, again, this sermon shows them to be in sin. In application to myself, I am guilty of working and not being too cheerful about that. Thank you for presenting the truth of the word of God plainly, by God's grace I have seen need to improve in my own life. I will not financially support any believer who consistently refuses to work and begs for money - Tony Miano comes to mind; or any believer who works sporadically, but is capable of working full time. I have no problem helping any who cannot work due to valid reasons.

Sermon11/16/18 9:38 PM
Greg Wright from Tennessee  Find all comments by Greg Wright
Third Commandment Applied
Pastor George McDearmon
Christians take God's name in vain every day without even realizing it, even from the pulpit. This sermon will help you to avoid this sin.

Sermon4/25/17 2:41 PM
Kaylania Chapman from Earth  Find all comments by Kaylania Chapman
Anna

Sermon2/24/17 8:59 AM
Mike from Richmond, VA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike
Indifference & Carelessness
Pastor George McDearmon
comments
“ Peculiar, Exellent Sermon ”
This isn't just an excellent sermon. There are qualities to this message and other sermons from this speaker that clearly set it apart from other broadcasters. His messages are peculiarly organized, every work carefully spoken. The messages are lacking personal opinion and heavy on scriptural references. He takes the time to prove his assertions from scripture which makes these messages IDEAL to use in the company of other believers with different backgrounds. The applications are common sense and often indisputable. We invest the money to transcribe these sermons for our work bible study. We use a projector to display the .pdf file while we listen to the message. Periodically we pause the message for discussion. Overall we find these sermons from this speaker very edifying and provoking. The discussion is real. The overall effect is that these messages are propelling men towards God in a life of faith and obedience. Thank you!

Sermon12/31/16 4:01 AM
Daughter from UK  Find all comments by Daughter
Better Than Riches, Integrity, Wisdom,...
“ Wow so needed! ”
Thank you!

Sermon11/23/16 11:48 AM
SPQR3 from PAC NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQR3
Strength Required
Pastor George McDearmon
Simply blessed byhearing your exposition of this series. Appreciate your exaltation of the Lord and His call to action even in our dark moments (which He regulates).

Sermon6/25/16 6:41 AM
Gay Allen from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Gay Allen
not everyone who sits inside a brick and mortar church will be saved, and conversely not everyone who does not sit inside a brick and mortar church will be lost

Sermon6/7/16 10:35 AM
Dominick from saratoga  Find all comments by Dominick
Humbly Rely on the Lord
Ryan Lunsford
“ excellent ”
the word of God sharpens and cuts. I give thanks for both

Sermon5/2/16 5:46 PM
Dominick Funaro from Saratoga Springs  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dominick Funaro
The Twelve Apostles
“ Amen! ”
I'm both humbled and encouraged by this sermon. I truly believe God is rounding up his sheep for his Glory.

Sermon2/13/16 7:43 AM
Cathy from Western Australia  Find all comments by Cathy
Indifference & Carelessness
Pastor George McDearmon
comments
“ EXCELLENT SERMON! ”
One of the best sermons ever preached and shared on this website! Thank you Pastor George, & thank you SermonAudio,for making such excellent sermons available. This is a must hear message,but only for those who desire to discern the true state of their church fellowship,& their own hearts. None of us can afford to take the Lord Jesus Christ for granted & just ignore His commandments.Firstly,to love the Lord God with all of our being, & secondly, to love one another as He first loved us. He is all seeing & all knowing & will not be mocked.

Sermon1/16/16 9:58 PM
M. Haskins from Richmond, VA  Find all comments by M. Haskins
Hope's Effects in the Soul
“ Phenomenal Message ”
This is a great message. I am a bondsman and am painfully aware of the multitudes of people who have little to no hope in this world. To have hope in Christ is everything and such a precious gift!

Sermon10/22/15 9:18 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Six Truths To Build Upon
Pastor George McDearmon
Pastor McDearmon, I M H O may not have an equal in the English language for pressing the Bible to the conscience, as Richard Baxter wrote, to "screw the truth into people's minds." As I place this note on this sermon, it is playing on our online station www.wildernessradio.com I need these things continually. Prone to wander, Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love.

Sermon4/12/15 11:12 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
Jesus Tested & Tempted
“ Strong Sermon! ”
This sermon gives us insight as to the deepest meaning of the suffering that was involved in the tests and temptations that Jesus felt during His life amongst the people in the everyday lives they lived. The temptations presented by Satan, we don't understand the suffering that Jesus endured during those days, which are much greater than what we face. But we must know that with the Holy Spirit, we have the power to overcome them.

Sermon4/12/15 7:41 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
Every Man for Himself
“ Revealing Sermon! ”
This is an outstanding examination and explanation of some aspects of postmodernism and how it is affecting our society, and filtering into some of our churches. The overall affect of these types of philosophies is anti-Christ and strong false teaching that only serious study of the Holy Scriptures can prevent the falling away as revealed in the Holy Bible. This is an excellent resource sermon for further study on this topic.

Sermon4/11/15 9:57 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
Intellectual History
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
This message gives us a simple, but total understanding of the changing of our cultural reaction to God's Truth, by the introduction of pre-modernism, modernism, and post-modernism. Pastor George does an excellent job explaining these 3 important historical changes.

Sermon11/7/14 5:12 PM
Thomas Sullivan from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
A Call To Heart Religion
Pastor George McDearmon
“ So glad to have found this. ”
I discovered this sermon today, looking for a sermon to recommend to the Pulpit and Pen Program's Voice in the Wilderness sermon From Pastor McD. I can't remember, before even finishing a sermon, calling three other people to talk about it...2 pastors {including our mutual friend A.N.M} and another friend. Then finishing it, and starting over to pray for God to help me as I listened a second time. At the one hour mark of this sermon I quote..."but if we are staying out late on Saturday night, and sleeping in on Sunday morning, preoccupied in the late hours of Saturday evening with newspapers,television and social occasions and all the rest: we are not going to bring the male of the flock, we are going to come here with something on the Lord's day morning lame and blind. Ill selected, ill prepared. You know that's the reality.

Sermon9/24/14 5:44 AM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Fatal Neglect
comments
I attended TBC when Dr.Robert Martin taught Hebrews in S.S. I listened to Dr. James White as he just finished Hebrews in Phoenix, through SermonAudio sermons. But Pastor McDearmon is the preacher I look forward to listening to in order to wake me out of my dullness as he goes through the 5 warning passages of this epistle. Will listen to these at work. May God use them in my life.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Bill Parker
Christ Waking His Sleeping..

Song of Solomon

Iglesia Nueva Obra en...

Dale A. Van Dyke
With What Shall I Come..

Leviticus
Harvest Orthodox...

Great Bible Teaching Changes the World

Unl­eash your Inner Sch­olar at Ver­itas Sch­ool, an online sem­in­ary for everyday people.

New Funds Above PPP for Churches

See if your church qual­if­ies! FREE web­inar with Thom Rainer and Chaney & Ass­oc­iat­es.

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Sermon: Electric Cars Consume More CO2