Bible Believers Fellowship | SermonAudio

Rnel from South africa
Gregory A. Miller | Expository Study: Revelation

Sermon10/12/19 9:20 AM
EF from Florida  Find all comments by EF
• Posted 5 days ago
comments
VERY GOOD exposition on the subject presented in this sermon. I look forward to watching and/or listening to the other 5 sermons in this particular series on this serious subject. PRAISE THE LORD! Thank you Brother Miller, for your faithfulness in preaching the truth and not watering down the words of God. Bless you as you have blessed me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sermon10/12/19 9:16 AM
EF from Florida  Find all comments by EF
• Posted 5 days ago
comments
VERY GOOD exposition on the subject presented in this sermon. I look forward to watching and/or listening to the other 5 sermons in this series. PRAISE THE LORD! Thank you Brother Miller, for your faithfulness in preaching the truth and not watering down the words of God. Bless you!

Sermon8/13/19 7:59 PM
Norman E. Merkle from Brighton, Mi.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman E. Merkle
“ Great study!!! ”
That was a very good study Brother Greg! I always struggled with the Laodocian church. I don't believe that I have ever heard that about them not being saved. But when you read that verse about them being poor, blind, wretched and naked,and then sung that ole hymnal, then the Lord opened my eyes. Perfect sense!!! Amen! You are right: I don't think that I ever heard a preacher say that about the Laodocian church age. I always heard them refer to them, being backslide. Great teaching!!! Thank the Lord for the eye opener!!! God bless you and your family and assembly of Bible Believers in Ohio!!!

Sermon5/3/19 2:25 AM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
“ Great Sermon! Music and all ”
Really good sermon I had no idea people really dislike Billy Graham had no clue. I never listened to him outside of reading a book year's ago on angels. By the way love the music as well ignore the comments of the Pharisees

Sermon9/8/18 5:20 PM
Brian from Kansas  Find all comments by Brian
Exodus 1:1-14
Gregory A. Miller
The comments on Church history were unnecessarily shallow if not misleading. You can certainly take a harsh view of certain church figures if you choose but there was a dismissive demeanor that was disappointing.

Sermon3/24/18 5:03 AM
Andrew from Canada  Find all comments by Andrew
I basically only listen to Gregory Miller on Semon Audio-totally unpretentious person.

Sermon3/18/18 6:28 AM
Bryan R Gregory from UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bryan R Gregory
comments
This a very informative talk but spoilt by the worldly back ground mood music. There was absolutely no need for it!

Sermon2/4/18 10:23 PM
PJ Heywood from Sullivan, IL  Find all comments by PJ Heywood
“ Very good. ”
Pretty tight and rightly divided info, thank you!

Sermon12/31/17 10:19 AM
marklukejohn from New York  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by marklukejohn
“ Very Powerful Sermon ”
Powerful message delivered by inspirational Pastor Miller-- preaching what Christians need to hear.

Sermon12/24/17 5:10 PM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
comments
The UFO's are really caused by demons since these so-called "aliens" are really demons themselves.

Sermon12/21/17 11:42 AM
Michael VanderZee from New York  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Michael VanderZee
Tony Campolo: Ambassador of Sodom
Gregory A. Miller
comments
“ Necessary Warning ”
Yes Pastor Miller, it's definitely true that the future Christian Church will fail if we don't take a stand against the false prophets of Gomorrah.

Sermon12/21/17 11:36 AM
“ Great Lesson! ”
Thank you so much Pastor Miller for showing us Christian right from wrong.

Sermon12/13/17 6:11 AM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
The Antichrist must first be revealed then we will be gathered together. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

Sermon12/9/17 12:52 AM
Unspecified name  Find all comments by Unspecified name
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:11-15).

Sermon11/14/17 10:04 AM
Jason Sharp from Colorado Springs  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason Sharp
Lies About Spurgeon and Christmas...
Gregory A. Miller
Interesting point. It's irrelevant what Spurgeon or any other person thinks about celebration of Christmas. What is important did God/Jesus/Holy Spirit left us any, any instructions if we should celebrate anything. If there is no such instructions left then any actions are unauthorized regardless of any good intentions. So, go ahead and keep disobeying God, celebrate. I have no problem with that.

Sermon11/12/17 1:38 PM
mark luke from new york  Contact via emailFind all comments by mark luke
comments
Very few pastors are as lucid about the sin of homosexuality as Pastor Miller is. His ability to clarify scripture and inspire his congregation is a Gift from God-- and Pastor Miller uses this Gift humbly and wisely. He calls for everyone's obedience to God's Plan and Christ's Message-- and he explains the reasons with self-evident Joy and Faith. And the Pastor's explanation of the inherent shame of the homosexual is excellent and important.

Sermon10/17/17 8:09 AM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
“ Thank You ”
Minister Miller, I thank G

Sermon7/28/17 12:12 PM
Lance from Ms  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lance
“ Get Emmm!!!! ”
Absolutely amazing. The devil can't stand to hear the word of God and it's truth. I pray for the lost in this age. I also pray for you as a warrior of our Lord and savior. I've been listening on sermon audio for a coupe months and your the only one that drew me in. Thank you for what you do. It has truly helped me on my new journey. Thanks, Lance

Sermon7/13/17 4:09 PM
Lance from Ms  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lance
“ Love ”
My name is lance. I have been married for 7 years and have 3 beautiful daughters. After 30 years of living, my wife and I have decided to give our lives to Christ. I can't tell how thankful I am for your sermons. It seems every time I decide to find a sermon on something I want to improve in myself there you are. Your sermons are just amazing. They keep me very attentive, focused and you are so easy to follow.Thank you for all you do. God bless

Sermon7/11/17 11:54 AM
Lance from Ms  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lance
Really enjoy your sermons. Easy to listen to and follow. Thank you for what you do.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8