CODE #

Late Evangelist Rolfe Barnard  |  Charlotte, North Carolina
Email Us!

Sermon6/17/17 4:36 PM
PJHeywood from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by PJHeywood
Casting Pearls Before Swine
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
“ Clarity ”
I appreciate the clarity brought to this message. Where did the quote, "The mysteries of the souls converse with god are not to be lightly divulged in common talk," originate? Thank you for a wonderful sermon.

Sermon5/21/17 10:40 PM
Glen from WA  Find all comments by Glen
Prayer
B. B. Caldwell
Greatest message ever on prayer. This message is life changing by God's word.

Sermon2/9/17 2:02 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Doctrines of Grace
E. W. Lucas
comments
As is it written, he that glorieth let him glory in the Lord. Students of the Bible never get by the first chapter of 1st Corinthians. You see your calling brethren, how not many mighty, not many noble not many wise after the flesh are called.

Sermon1/19/17 1:04 PM
Keith Garnett from Texas Gulf Coast  Find all comments by Keith Garnett
comments
Thank you Lord for sending this word to me. Pastor Havner is a wonderful messenger.

Sermon1/13/17 6:29 PM
Agnes Cherokee Rose from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Agnes Cherokee Rose
comments
I just turned 61 this week. I have been a christian since I was 16 years old. I had been pondering this week about this very thing. I have never been so blessed as I was by listening to this sermon. God led me to Vance Havner a week ago. Before this, I had never heard of him. I wept listening t this man of God, and my courage is renewed. Thank you!

Sermon1/12/17 9:20 PM
Antony from New Zealand  Find all comments by Antony
Why We Preach The Gospel
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
“ Listen to the Holy Spirit. ”
Every Born again believer needs to hear & l mean HEAR BY THE HOLY SPIRIT what's preached in this sermon. It shows you a lot of what's being preached today is the devil's slick counterfeit. Dear Lord use this sermon more. If anyone is struggling about truth & Gospel preaching listen to this sermon & pray for the Holy Spirit to speak to you. Amen

Sermon1/12/17 3:06 PM
Ken Souder from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken Souder
comments
Just what I was looking for. Presented very well. Thanks!!

Sermon11/25/16 5:01 AM
Proclamation Without Apology
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
“ Real salvation. ”
Good presentation of what a really saved person is. It is a man united with Jesus Christ in the newness of life.

Sermon9/14/16 4:50 PM
Peter Coles from Stanwell park Auatralia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Peter Coles
comments
“ Truly missed ”
I have downloaded and listened to all of BB Caldwell's sermons many many times. I always look to see if there are any more. He is like a mentor to me and I cherish what he has left for us. If anyone has any more sermons I'd love to hear them. I'm not sure why I relate to him, but he and Vance Havner are with me almost every day and I look forward to meeting them one day.

Sermon9/14/16 4:50 PM
comments
“ Truly missed ”

Sermon9/4/16 6:29 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
Making Fun of God
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
Amen and Amen.

Sermon8/11/16 5:43 AM
The Church in the Home
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
“ Good teaching. ”
Very good article, Biblically proved. The NT model is the church in the home. By the grace of God, we have a small fellowship in our home.

Sermon8/2/16 2:38 PM
Rita Beckett from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rita Beckett
comments
What a wonderful blessing. Do listen.

Sermon7/10/16 7:57 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The River of Life
E. W. Lucas
Brought a lot of thoughts to my mind. Wonderful sermon. Just because a man believes in election and predestination he is considered an oddity and that grace is a license to sin. What shall we say then, shall we continue in sin because we are not under law but under grace. God forbid. How are we that are dead to sin live any longer there in. It seems a shame that all the knowledge God has given me of His word is seemly wasted but as Mr. Spurgeon said; expect no rewards in this life. I'll receive them shortly when I see my blessed Lord.

Sermon7/9/16 6:51 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Great Need of the Hour
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
Amen. Praise the name of our blessed Lord. Old time salvation. The missing thing in today's repentance. I got willing to do anything.

Sermon7/6/16 5:44 AM
Antony from Waikato New Zealand  Find all comments by Antony
comments
GOD IS SOVEREIGN. Reminded of what Paul said in Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, & I to the world. That the church would grasp this truth by faith & realize also what Paul meant when he said in Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in THE BODY, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Its not a christian trying to live a life. CHRIST IS THE LIFE, HE IS THE SALVATION for the elect.

Sermon7/4/16 8:55 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Doctrines of Grace
E. W. Lucas
comments
Lying here in so much physical pain I can hardly bear listening to Brother Lucas. You know I get rather amused at people in this area because they cannot see the doctrine of election. I have no where to attend church so I listen to men like this brother. I guess it's like this; if you cannot see the doctrine of election you're either unsaved or in open rebellion against God. L. R. Shelton quote. By the way I was a young Christian and I remember Mr. Rice and men I worked with would pass his tracts around. I always wondered why he didn't quote the whole scripture. All my Father giveth me shall come to me. I thought why doesn't he quote it all? As Mr. Pink said in his lesson the doctrine of election; no election, no cross and no gospel. I would like God show this one man in particular just what he was without grace. He would probably croak. All I am is a sinner God placed His great love upon. If people would only understand that life would be so much easier.

Sermon7/2/16 11:17 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
He That Being Often Reproved
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
God is almost through with with world. Talk to a man today who's fate is already sealed. Very very sad. Too late for him. I wept after I drove away.

Blog5/30/16 9:16 PM
Nosey from SA  Find all comments by Nosey
Weblog:
WARNING!
comments
Why is this not posted on SA's main Comment
Board?

The only reason I chose to look at the "blog"
is because I became bored with repetitive, non-
substantive, comments.

Sermon5/18/16 8:06 PM
Mac from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mac
comments
“ A Truly Great Sermon! ”
Praise God that this 34 year-old recording has been preserved. Pastor Henry Mahan is a greatly gifted preacher, and this is brother Henry at his very best, setting forth so much scriptural wisdom in a mere 51 minutes. Listen, and be blessed, dear one.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Andrew Quigley
Suffering - Why We Have To!

Addressing Life's Issues