Radio Streams

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: shreveportgracech | Set
MyChurch Code#: 63610
“Excellent”
MS
Always wait in anticipation for your next exposition of Romans..once again we were mighty blessed. Thank you.All the glory to...
Ken Wimer | Epistle to the Romans

Sermon8/9/15 12:35 PM
Susan Simpson Hatcher from Knoxville, Tn.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Susan Simpson Hatcher
What a wonderful message sent of God, Ken. I have always, or at least for many years, I have read and reread this scripture and loved it. I love the story and I have shared it as picture of Christ in his power, mercy and grace bringing this to happen. And then as I'm sure you'll continue to preach the rest of the story of the servant bringing Rebecca on the camels back, and Issac meditating in the field to meet on the ground of faith, providence and Love. What a powerful and loving message and I appreciate your presentation of it.

Sermon8/3/15 10:14 PM
comments
Many wonderful messages, I don't know how you prepare so many and have them to be so well planned. Thank you for working to make everything understandable for the people . I listen often and am blessed every time! May God continue to bless you with words of truth.

Sermon8/3/15 10:08 PM
comments
Ken, I don't know how you prepare so many sermons that are both truthful and well studied. But I listen to as many as I can and I am surprised every time when I hear something new that I never noticed before. You have Been Blessed in this way... And I, as well your other listeners, have been blessed. As well. Thank you for your Faithfullness to God's word and his people.

Sermon8/2/15 8:00 AM
Rose Fenton from South of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose Fenton
comments
This sermon needs to be heard by all true christians. It is strong and so true. Thank you Pastor Ken.

Sermon7/15/15 4:58 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
The Doctrine of Christ
Ken Wimer
comments
“ A Blessing Sermon! ”
Having heard this sermon a second time I found a deeper thankfulness that God saved me through His Grace through Christ Jesus. Looking at my lost life, I know that I could never have anything to do with accepting Jesus Christ -- I had no strength or desire to do any of it on my part. I give God all the Glory for doing His work totally in my life. This message would be rejected by many who would hear it, but it is The Truth. Thank you Lord Jesus.

Sermon7/15/15 11:23 AM
elisabeth  Find all comments by elisabeth
The Doctrine of Christ
Ken Wimer
comments
When the Lord so blesses I can listen to this sermon all day and at times it is like a new feast each time. I love the truth of Christ Sovereignty and free Grace and the bondage and desperately wicked nature of self...... very thankful for the message

Blog7/12/15 2:55 PM
Scott from Texas  Find all comments by Scott
Amen! Man is dead spiritually and therefore unable to do anything on
his own. Yes, that means that he cannot make a "decision" for the
Lord of his own choice. The Lord Jesus told the man with the
withered hand to "stretch out your hand". The man under his own
power could not do so, but through the power of Jesus, he could and
he did. So it is with salvation...Salvation is of the Lord!

Sermon7/6/15 6:14 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
“ Motivating Sermon! ”
After hearing this sermon, I am more motivated to do deeper study of the Holy Scriptures and get a better understanding of Christ Jesus and His message. Every time I spend more time studying the Holy Bible, and use the expertise of many of the teachers/preachers on this site, I feel better about myself, not in a selfish way, but that I'm doing what I should be doing to be more like Christ Jesus. Brother Ken always gives me blessings from his sermons.

Sermon5/31/15 11:19 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
“ Assuring Sermon! ”
This sermon let's us rest easy and peaceful knowing that God's Grace and faith in Christ Jesus did all the work for our salvation, and nothing we could have done is involved. We have eternal salvation and should face all problems with the Holy Spirit keeping us in the Will of God.

Sermon5/17/15 11:52 AM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Strong, Penetrating Sermon! ”
The meaning of this sermon was that man wastes God time by sinning. All that is offered in the Holy Scriptures is clear if one studies and seeks the Truth, but man's weakness drives him away to his own personal interpretation and following of what God has revealed. The Holy Bible is sufficient for all our problems and questions, yet we give it superficial time and examination, like reading a secular novel. For this we will fall into deceit and false doctrine and get judgment that would not be necessary if we relied on the Holy Spirit for strength and understanding. It took me many years to get into the Truth as God shows us. Thank you Brother Ken for deep insight into this topic.

Sermon5/2/15 7:11 AM
Elizabeth Eckles  Contact via emailFind all comments by Elizabeth Eckles
The Saving Grace of God
Ken Wimer
comments
This is the first time I have heard a message like this on the Saving Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. This is a great message on the Saving Grace of God. Thank You Lord for your Great Grace.

Sermon4/29/15 10:15 AM
David's God and Lord
Ken Wimer
Such a wonderful explanation of the Trinity

Sermon4/27/15 11:22 AM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
The Saving Grace of God
Ken Wimer
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
If you've ever had questions about how the Saving Grace of God has worked in your salvation, this sermon gives you deep, satisfying answers. As being part of the elect in God's Grace, how can we even begin to give sufficient thanks for His Great Gift to us? It's a blessing beyond words, just talk to God daily and give Him all the thanks you can. Thank you Jesus Christ for your death and resurrection to save our soul.

Sermon3/23/15 4:23 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Insightrul Sermon! ”
When even such a person that is filled with demons at Gadarenes, can be saved by Jesus Christ, we should acknowledge that no person is so sinful that he can't be saved by Grace through Faith in Jesus Christ, but many reject God's healing and salvation power and love evil and sin instead.

Sermon3/23/15 1:53 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
“ Revealing Sermon! ”
This is an excellent teaching on the work and power of the Holy Spirit. We do not get enough explanation as to what and why the Holy Spirit is such a big part of our salvation. The Holy Spirit is God and deserves to be revealed throughout our saved life.

Sermon3/15/15 9:53 PM
Julie Mere from wichita falls  Contact via emailFind all comments by Julie Mere
Eyes to See
Ken Wimer
Heard this on the radio this am and enjoyed it so much listened again tonight. I thank the LORD for you and pray for you and your family daily. I was like the ethiopian a few years ago and our LORD sent you to me via Marsha. Thank you for your prayers. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Please use this email account in the future. The other is unreliable. Would like to attend in person but the LORD has kept me here for now. Have listened so much feel like I know you.

Sermon3/3/15 3:22 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
Ears To Hear
Ken Wimer
“ Revealing Sermon! ”
There's much preaching in today's churches and many "Amens" by the listeners, but when it comes to the Truth of the Gospel, there's much weak and false preaching. To hear and do the Word of God is all together another thing. The children of election will know the sayings of Jesus Christ and will follow Him and they will know that they are in the Will of God, but too many do not have the ears to hear and much of the blame can be laid on the feet of the false preachers.

Sermon2/28/15 8:32 PM
elisabeth  Contact via emailFind all comments by elisabeth
Canaan Land
Ken Wimer
I have really enjoyed the series from The book of Judges..... I am encouraged by the constant reminder of the sin nature and how each men like Barak and Gideon are a type and harbinger of Christ.

Sermon2/28/15 6:50 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Find all comments by H Hudson
The Call to Holiness
Ken Wimer
If you're a "child of God" you will get many beneficial Scriptural help to increase your strength "in the Lord." Brother Ken highlights much Scripture that looks deeper into the Holiness that each of us should strive to understand and achieve in our own life. Much in this sermon will never be preached in most churches, hurting in the Christian search and growth for most who need it.

Sermon2/23/15 8:38 AM

Shane Stegemann

Drew McKeown
Restoring the Hopeless:..

Fearless in Faith
Drew McKeown

Rev. Arnoud T. Vergunst
Marriage Enrichment (6) The..

Marriage Enrichment
Netherlands Reformed

Kevin Swanson
Warnings About Public Schools

Finally Time to Get Them Out?
Generations Radio