Emmanuel Baptist Church | SermonAudio

SERMONS EMBED | Info
•  ROKU TV
•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: ebc-florida | Set
MyChurch Code#: 66056
“Preaching at its finest”
Latino in Christ from New Orleans
Powerful! Brought me to my spiritual knees
William Hughes | Daniel

Sermon11/26/08 2:41 PM
wendy from USA  Find all comments by wendy
The Heart of the New Covenant
Robert Fisher
“ Authentic Christianity ”
I encourage you all to listen: "Real Christian experience is where there is this dynamic relationship between you and the Living God. Where God takes you and He changes you, where He puts His law into your heart so you are inclined to do it, where God by His Spirit changes you inwardly; where God comes and puts His fear in your heart so you are drawn to Him and you are attracted to Him and you want to please Him. Where He Himself keeps working..." amen!

Sermon11/21/08 11:56 AM
Ming  Find all comments by Ming
Gethsemane's Agony
Jeremy Walker
comments
This sermon made my mind knowledge into heart realization. May God use pastor Jeremy Walker to bless more people.

Sermon8/8/08 5:17 AM
Thomas M Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas M Sullivan
Thanks for adding this! Johnny is a hero to me, an example in many ways - he helped me years ago with advice when designing my first web site. I told our church last year that if I was in Southern Florida and had my choice of going to Disney World or to the bedside of Johnny Farese to meet him in person, I would choose the latter in a moment. We ended up going through Miami and not Fort Lauderdale with Spirit Airlines so my hopes were never realized. But if I see this dear brother in heaven, our bodies will be perfect again.

Sermon7/21/08 1:30 AM
Dr. Griffiths from Lone Star State  Find all comments by Dr. Griffiths
“ Masterful Series on Anxiety!!!!!! ”
Anxiety is so commonplace that Christians often underestimate its danger. In this masterful and heartwarming series Pastor Savastio presents vital biblical truths on how to overcome anxiety. His analysis of anxiety in the life of King David and that of Martha is especially insightful. Please share this very important series with others.

Sermon6/12/08 4:07 AM
Abraham Oommen from Saudi Arabia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Abraham Oommen
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
As my soul thirsts for His Words, this sermon was a shower of blessing.It touched every vault of my heart and every word of it was powerful and created a glorious impact upon me. God bless you and use you as his mouth-piece. Abraham

Sermon6/11/08 5:09 AM
Once in awhile a sermon will make such an impression on me that I can't get to the end without pausing and telling a friend(s) about it. This was such a message. I like the comparison - Acts 16 the jailer inquires "What must I do to be saved?" Daniel 5 is a commentary on "what must one do to be lost?" Pastor Hughes really pressed home how fearful Belshazzar was - how quickly God brought him to the end of himself. What a warning for the carnally secure.

Sermon6/10/08 1:44 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
A blessed sermon on Hope as an anchor and something the Lord brought before me in a special way as an encouragement. My hope is built on nothing less Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name. Refrain On Christ the solid Rock I stand, All other ground is sinking sand; All other ground is sinking sand. When darkness seems to hide His face, I rest on His unchanging grace. In every high and stormy gale, My anchor holds within the veil. Refrain His oath, His covenant, His blood, Support me in the whelming flood. When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my Hope and Stay. Refrain When He shall come with trumpet sound, Oh may I then in Him be found. Dressed in His righteousness alone, Faultless to stand before the throne.

Sermon6/10/08 1:43 PM
Wayne  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
Heard June 1st-Is our situation seemingly hopeless-is anything too hard for the Lord? Sarah did have the promised child!

Sermon5/30/08 5:27 AM
comments
I listened to this sermon before E.B.C. was on Sermon Audio. A couple of us were sharing sermons from the www.ebcfl.org site. I love the preaching of Pastor Hughes but ESPECIALLY I wanted to call attention to this one. It really presses the hearer with the importance of having a judgment day outlook and honesty. It was evident that the same solemnity marked Pastor Hughes as he was preparing the sermon and then preaching it.

Sermon5/28/08 5:42 AM
Behold Your God! #1
Dr. Robert L. Reymond
comments
I thought that this was a different series to teach at a men's conference, but who can argue with such an excellent presentation. I have read Reymond's Systematic Theology but had never heard him teach. I immediately liked his delivery. - Actually he sounds like Walter Cronkite. As for substance, how could one not be humbled to the dust when the Attributes of God were so clearly set forth? The main impression is how prone we are to making an idol of God in our own image by our carnal comprehension of Him. A W Pink correctly wrote, The god of the average pulpit no more resembles the Sovereign of Holy Writ than the dim flickering of a candle - the brightness of the midday sun.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]