Grace Community Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: gcc | Set
MyChurch Code#: 09069
“Grace Reigns!”
Edified.
Thank you brother for extolling the work of Christ, and for exhorting us to consider Him and what He has done. Why would we go...
Tawfiq Cotman-El | Matthew 11:28-30; Romans 3:25
Page 1 | Page 8 ·  Found: 1,235 total user comment(s)

Sermon6/17/15 7:55 PM
Will Karbach from Troutville, Virginia  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Will Karbach
comments
“ At least annually ”
One would do well to listen to the sermon at least once a year.

Sermon5/8/15 12:51 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
“ YES, YES, YES! ”
Oh, that folks would understand and be converted.

Sermon5/7/15 10:53 AM
Chip Williams from Ohio  Find all comments by Chip Williams
comments
Every American Christian needs to hear this message. Thanks brother Paul for your ministry.

Sermon5/6/15 7:29 AM
patrick PK from puerto Rico  Contact via emailFind all comments by patrick PK
comments
“ Wat een goede preeking!!! ”
De preek was heel erg goed, maar wat ik net zo goed vondt was de translatie!!! Kan iemand mij vertellen waar deze kerk is in Nederland? Wie de pastoor is, hoe kan ik in kontakt komen om predikingen in het Nederlands te horen? Wat een grote vreugde en zegen was deze preaching!!!

Sermon5/6/15 1:54 AM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
comments
“ Praise God! ”
I was so blessed by this! "Do you know you're saved?" "Yes." "How do you know?" "Because I was a wretch deserving of hell and Christ made me a new creation!" Affirmations of my conversion will never get old... thank God for this message and thank you Mr. Washer for your faithfulness to deliver such a tough message. You've inspired me to ask more questions when people say "Yes, I go to x Baptist Church" or "Yes, I was baptized as a child." etc etc. Their eternity is worth stepping on their toes, out of love and fear, if need be...

Sermon4/28/15 7:26 PM
Luis Ramirez  Find all comments by Luis Ramirez
comments
“ Verdad bien proclamada. ”
Verdad bien proclamada.

Sermon4/15/15 7:35 PM
Bob Jones from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bob Jones
comments
If only every pulpit had preachers who taught the truth of God's word like this we would see some changes! God Bless You Brother Washer! In Christ - Bob Jones

Sermon4/14/15 4:16 PM
Delivered from On My Knees  Find all comments by Delivered
Knowing the Time
Tim Conway
A challenging message to believers - Wake Up! What more can be said than has already been said? It is time to AWAKE from our sleep.

Sermon3/24/15 3:44 AM
Andrew from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andrew
comments
Paul Washer's point earlier in the sermon about the Baptists' neglect of God's sovereign power to save the sinner from the power of sin in this present life through regeneration and the creation of a new creature is very interesting. I love listening to Baptist preachers, including Spurgeon and the Primitive Baptists. I'm not yet sure I'd go as far as to say their preaching verges on heresy; yet I'm almost always left with the impression that they preach a salvation (with respect to the present life) that is a self-improvement program, improving the old man, and denying the power of God; or as Washer says, one where the saved sinner begrudgingly denies the sin that he really loves while trying to do righteousness; in other words, a salvation by the works of the flesh. I may be understanding wrongly. I hope I'm wrong. But I'm always left with that impression. I'm thankful at least that the Baptists have shown me that although I am saved, I am not yet regenerated, because I know in my heart that God would not do all that He has done, then leave me to my own devices in this regard. I yearn for His regenerating power to come in and do its work in me. I know, as Washer implies, that regeneration is a totally radical and supernatural change; and I know I have not yet been a recipient,

Sermon3/12/15 7:15 PM
Alison from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alison
comments
Praise Jesus for this sermon and His Truths! Also, I just watched Ragamuffin! Shortly before that I was completely broken and afterwards found God refused to allow me to have ANY fun out of the Vanity Fair. I will no longer be blown by every wind of doctrine. God's Will be done. May I be kept always in the hands of Christ for judgment.

Sermon3/11/15 8:35 AM
Amie from Newport News, VA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amie
comments
This sermon saved me & I mean that literally. By the grace of God, I'll be a jewel in Brother Washer's crown some day.

Sermon3/8/15 1:26 PM
Donny from Pittsburgh  Find all comments by Donny
The Soul of Modesty
C. J. Mahaney
comments
Great sermon to put in the CD player when on a long drive with daughters. They wont be able to escape and will definitely get why modesty matters after its over. Sermon starts slow but finishes well! cant wait to hear rest of the series.

Sermon3/6/15 5:52 AM
Elias Masango from Tweefontein  Find all comments by Elias Masango
The Soul of Modesty
C. J. Mahaney
comments
Must-hear for Fathers, mothers and daughters. Shall surely pass it on

Sermon1/29/15 2:07 PM
Tracy from San Diego, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tracy
“ Great Message, Great Applicable Truths ”
I thought this was a great message with a lot to think about and great applicable truth, but there was only one thing I was very confused about. At the beginning you talked about people saying things aren't okay and how that is not good for us to do, but then that's what the rest of the message was about. I truly am confused about this because I called out someone else who claims to be a believer but talks very sensually about other men that are not her husband and posts them on her Facebook. I thought it was a good thing to do so because in the Facebook for instance she would quote a Bible verse and then turn around and post a picture of a man with sensual comments under it. I told her that was not okay in that was not God honoring. Please give clarification to the first part of the message. Thank you.

Sermon1/27/15 5:10 AM
SPQR from WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQR
Blessed by your ministry. 1 John great sermon on the true anointing of the believer by God's Spirit. Keep on keeping on.

Sermon1/25/15 11:27 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Live for Eternity
Paul Washer
comments
3 minutes of extremely powerful preaching!

Sermon1/7/15 10:11 AM
tiziana from italy  Find all comments by tiziana
The Son's Glory - Session 3
Paul Washer
Please translate in italian. Please. Please

Sermon1/2/15 4:26 PM
Nazar from California  Find all comments by Nazar
comments
This has some very short and informative answers to some hard questions. Fasting, and government.

Sermon12/29/14 3:15 AM
The Humiliation of Christ
Tawfiq Cotman-El
Beautifulky God-honoring, Christ-glorifying. Thank you. I hadn't thought before as you presented at the beginning of the simplistic announcement of Christ's coming vs John the Baptist, etc.

Sermon12/24/14 3:13 PM
Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Mephibosheth
comments
“ Thank You Pastor ”
I've always leaned towards the Romans 7 man being the Regenerate man battling his Unregenerate Flesh, though Pastor Kevin provides some salient points that it may not be. I also cross reference it with the Galat 5 Man who is also a Regenerate man battling Spirit against the Flesh. Rom 7 is a challenging & I will need to revisit. Thank you Pastor you have encouraged me not to "stay" in Rom 7 but live in Rom 8. I would take exception to saying Rom 7 not being a victory passage as overall I find it to be a victory passage summarized in, O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Praise be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! -Rom 7:24,25 The apostle confesses his morbid condition,is perplexed on how to be delivered,& culminates in Praise over his deliverance & his deliverer. Yet acknowledges there remains a battle between the New man & the old man both within the Regenerate man. Virtually all of the epistles speak to this battle with Paul,Peter,James exhorting them and us to walk in The Spirit & not in The Flesh. A look at Revelations reveals the same thing when Jesus examines the 7 Churches "I hold this against you -You have forgotten your first love" etc. etc. Though our final consolation rests in "When we see Him we shall be like Him"

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 more

Shane Stegemann
Beware the flatterer

Proverbs 26:23-28; Ephesians...
Presbyterian Reformed Church

Alex Montoya
Kindred Spirits: Unity

IFCA International Convention
IFCA International

Dr. James M. Phillips
#116 Death

Matthew From the Greek Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Jesus Is Able To Save Even You

Evangelistic Message
Evangelism Awakening

Kevin Swanson
Warnings About Public Schools

Finally Time to Get Them Out?
Generations Radio

Event: Oct 11-13, 2019
2019 Springfield Bible Conference

"The Glory of Christ"
Conference
Faith Bible Church

Sermon: Comfort in the Face of Suicide
Bob Vincent

I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Watch