Emmanuel Baptist Church | SermonAudio

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: ebc-florida | Set
MyChurch Code#: 66056
“Great Sermon!”
Let's from Reason
Can we have some constructive criticism without interpreting it as a personal attack? I Was just never able to conclude that...
Alex DiPrima | Matthew 22:37; John 13:34-35

Sermon2/5/12 8:31 AM
Michael a. Walsh from Greater Greensboro! North Carolina  Find all comments by Michael a. Walsh
comments
Excellent sermon. Have we all not mean here!

Sermon2/2/12 2:58 PM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Thank you for these 3 excellent sermons.

Sermon1/31/12 9:36 AM
Samantha M from Camden  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Truly one of the best sermons on discouragement. What a blessing!

Sermon1/30/12 6:02 PM
Paulo Freire from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paulo Freire
The Fiery Furnace
William Hughes
comments
An excellent sermon - Wonderfully said and fine illustrations.

Sermon1/30/12 8:31 AM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
I was greatly blessed by this sermon as with several others i've listened to thus far. Thank you for being a true mouth piece of God's Word usward.

Sermon10/29/11 12:45 PM
Sue B. from SH, MI  Find all comments by Sue B.
Spiritual Warfare: No Cowardly Despair
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
“ Needful Sermon ”
"It's not personal it's business.." [God's business] Yep. Okay. Uh huh. Uh huh. Thank you!

Sermon10/13/11 11:36 AM
Charity Metoyer  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charity Metoyer
The Fall of Adam
William Hughes
“ Awesome Sermon! ”
I enjoy all of Pastor Hughes' work through Gods grace!

Sermon9/3/11 7:08 PM
Tom LaHue from Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom LaHue
The Raising of Lazarus
William Hughes
comments
“ Excellent Message! ”
One of the best, most thoughtful messages I have ever heard. (and I have heard alot)

Sermon7/19/11 9:54 AM
Bobby Griles from Southside Virginia  Find all comments by Bobby Griles
The Fiery Furnace
William Hughes
comments
This is a wonderful Word from the Lord. May the Lord use the trials of this life to purify His church.

Sermon7/18/11 10:30 AM
Molly Tubman from Rearguard Philadelphia  Find all comments by Molly Tubman
Spiritual Warfare: Conflict
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
“ Most Needful Series ”
Well, well, well. So, I'm not going nuts! You put to words with this series the things I was thinking that I'd figured out the hard way on my own (by God's grace). You confirmed it. I don't need medication. The enemy is real and frankly I'm not the only one going through this. I'm not as alone as I thought. Thank you! This series has restocked my cannon supply and filled my pitcher with fresh water. I can continue with new verve to be the Molly Pitcher Christ seems to have me be here for the Rearguard Public Schools.

Sermon6/24/11 5:48 PM
Charity Metoyer  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charity Metoyer
Dare to Be A Daniel
William Hughes
comments
“ Awesome Sermon! ”
One of my favorite sermons by Pastor Hughes! You are truly gifted by God. Thank you!

Sermon6/22/11 12:54 PM
Charity Metoyer  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charity Metoyer
My Peace I Leave With You
William Hughes
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
Pastor Hughes is a truly gifted man of God. I thank God for him!

Sermon5/7/11 8:08 PM
Stavros Astrinidis from New Jersey  Find all comments by Stavros Astrinidis
The Fiery Furnace
William Hughes
comments
“ Great Sermons! ”
If anyone wants to be challenged of his/her faith in Christ, (if indeed it is real or a counterfeit), needs not to go any further; just download and listen to any of the sermons of this dear servant of the Lord. I wish that his sermons would be at least two hours long.

Sermon1/29/11 9:30 PM
Cleo Scardino from Ottawa Ontario  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cleo Scardino
The Raising of Lazarus
William Hughes
comments
Loved this sermon

Sermon12/12/10 3:35 PM
Paul Rendall from Tama, Iowa  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Paul Rendall
The Widow of Zarephath
Pastor Jeffery S. Smith
Dear Pastor Jeff - I was forced to stay home today because of snowy weather and high winds. My wife and I have been listening through your series on Elijah and have been blessed and edified by it. May the Lord continue to bless your ministry. - Pastor Paul Rendall

Sermon12/5/10 3:32 PM
Sue Betten from South Haven, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sue Betten
Biography of Selina Shirley
William Hughes
comments
Thank you, Pastor Hughes. Your messages always seem to deeply affect me. I'd like to learn more about Lady Huntington now after considering what you've said about her. To what extent did she give it all away? Did she ALWAYS take EVERY opportunity or did she ever seek comfort knowing that she couldn't do it all...or would she consider that an excuse? Being THAT zealous must have been a lonely existence (excluding those comforts which Christ offers), which, of course would spur her on even more, no doubt. I may never have her means (thankfully considering how few camels actually do make it through the eye of a needle) but I have no doubt a young Hattian child might view me as though I had them. God help us! DV!

Sermon11/25/10 9:20 AM
mike campbell from douglasville ga  Contact via emailFind all comments by mike campbell
Gethsemane's Agony
Jeremy Walker
comments
wow Jeremy i could feel the moist night air and the fight to keep my slumber back while THE KING trembling arose from the dust to take the cup my sin filled. HIS face streaked with blood,opened HIS mouth and said "Michael take your rest,it is enough,i drank your cup" I pray my brother for your ministry this type of preaching comes only from the oil that ran down Aarons beard:that went down to the skirts of his garments;psalm 133. being in the body of THE HEAD,THE OIL,GOD used to set apart HIS high Priest results in Preaching like that! The exalting of CHRIST.may HE bless you

Sermon10/16/10 7:49 AM
Kim Ziprik  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim Ziprik
Daniel and the Lion's Den
William Hughes
Rev Hughes, I'm studying Daniel on Wed nights at my church (FBC Woodstock, GA) and have thoroughly enjoyed listening to your sermons as an accompaniment to my study! Thank you for being a man of God, for proclaiming Truth so boldly and clearly! May our Lord and Savior graciously bless your life. In His might name Your sister in Christ, Kim

Sermon8/21/10 11:08 AM
Mike Jeshurun from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Jeshurun
The Life of Peter - #2
Robert Fisher
“ A must Hear Sermon Series! ”
I have heard this sermon and also the other two parts (#1, and #3) of it and I must say by far that this is one of the most passionate, anointed and convicting sermons I have heard on the Life of Peter. But more than anything, these sermons have given me hope that though I too am guilty of sin much worse than Peter, there is hope for me, because of the intercession of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! Pastor Robert Fischer reminds us that real Christians can commit sins that are inconsistent with their faith. The sin that Peter committed was so serious that if he had continued in it would have put him in Hell! This sermon teaches us the reality of trials and that how most of the time we fail in our trials. Unlike many preachers who poke fun at the Devil, Pastor Robert lays out the seriousness of who the Devil is and the power he wields in temptations. He says that it was not just a ‘Servant girl’ that scared Peter and made him deny the Lord, but there was the enemy of our souls involved in his denial. A must hear sermon for all who claim to be ‘born-again’ Christians! May the Lord richly bless Pastor Robert and use him more and more to feed the Church of God in these dark days!

Sermon8/14/10 8:52 AM
Mike Jeshurun from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Jeshurun
The Good Shepherd - Part 2
William Hughes
“ A Must Hear Sermon! ”
Here is a preacher who not only knows the Word but also knows how to string them into a beautiful necklace for the Glory of God and the edification and comfort of the Saints! This is one of the most anointed sermons that I have personally heard on 'The Good Shepherd'. A sermon emphasizing Christ's ownership of His sheep and all that He undertakes for them. A very uplifting message for those Christians who are discouraged and feel forsaken by God. A must hear sermon!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Jim Byrd
Strange Doctrines: 1

Hebrews 13:9
13th Street Baptist Church

Don Green
Between Two Worlds

Truth Community Church

Dr. James M. Phillips
Another Gospel, Another Hell

Dr. Jim on Mission Field
Discover The Word With Dr...

America Repent!

2-MINUTE TIPS

SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish New!
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video New!
Church Finder | Info